ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 10 of 72
« First < 678910 111213142060 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>The race for the #1 seed in the AFC
BossChief 03:21 PM 11-06-2022
With Buffalo losing to NY today, if we beat Tennessee tonight we will be tied for 1st place in the AFC but Buffalo owns the head to head tiebreaker.

It’s going to be interesting to see the energy KC comes out with tonight.
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 11:23 AM 11-18-2022
Originally Posted by crispystl:
That would be some 4D chess shit, but weren't the offered more from the Jets who are also in the AFC East?
Pretty sure Reek was involved as well. He said he wanted the Dolphins because of no state taxes. Taxes in NY/NJ are ridiculously high.
[Reply]
AdolfOliverBush 11:28 AM 11-18-2022
Originally Posted by Bearcat:
Josh Allen driving to the game...

Member of the Bills Muffia jumping onto a table while tailgating before the game:

from Snow GIFs via Gfycat

[Reply]
Bearcat 11:34 AM 11-18-2022
Buffalo's airport has been shutdown for a day and this is the current situation on the roads.... but come on, Browns, figure it the fuck out and get to Buffalo to play football.

[Reply]
ModSocks 11:36 AM 11-18-2022
Originally Posted by Bearcat:
Buffalo's airport has been shutdown for a day and this is the current situation on the roads.... but come on, Browns, figure it the fuck out and get to Buffalo to play football.

Well, they are a running team.

So get to running!
[Reply]
Kiimo 11:41 AM 11-18-2022
Play a version of the Biathlon.

ski ski ski ski throw four passes ski ski ski ski
[Reply]
Peter Gibbons 12:24 PM 11-18-2022
Originally Posted by Kiimosabi:
Play a version of the Biathlon.

ski ski ski ski throw four passes ski ski ski ski
I knew this girl in college that did her own version of the biathlon too. Good times.
[Reply]
NJChiefsFan 03:01 PM 11-18-2022

Important numbers are by the phone, lock up when you leave and please don’t break the tables. https://t.co/sDPwNslBlZ

— Detroit Lions (@Lions) November 17, 2022

[Reply]
Jeff.Fisher 05:33 PM 11-18-2022
The chatter has begun. Titans are getting everyone together for a deep run this season. All any of the networks talked about today were the Titans. They were the lead block chatter on gmfb. Many pundits say the Titans should have beat the chefs. Had tanny played they would have just won 8 straight.

Most in league circles still give patches a slight edge at qb vs tanny but after last night the circles are starting to take notice. Tanny may lead the Titans to the #1 seed. I guarantee they beat the bungles next wk.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 05:34 PM 11-18-2022
Originally Posted by Jeff.Fisher:
The chatter has begun. Titans are getting everyone together for a deep run this season. All any of the networks talked about today were the Titans. They were the lead block chatter on gmfb. Many pundits say the Titans should have beat the chefs. Had tanny played they would have just won 8 straight.

Most in league circles still give patches a slight edge at qb vs tanny but after last night the circles are starting to take notice. Tanny may lead the Titans to the #1 seed. I guarantee they beat the bungles next wk.
henry will be on IR within a month
[Reply]
ModSocks 05:35 PM 11-18-2022
All any of the networks talked about today were the Titans.
I never woulda guessed that pundits would use today to talk about the only game that was on last night. That's crazy, man. You're on to something.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 05:46 PM 11-18-2022

[Reply]
RaidersOftheCellar 05:48 PM 11-18-2022

I fully agree with the league circles. Handing the Packers their 7th loss and 6th in their last 7 games is quite the elite accomplishment.

Being 0-3 vs teams with winning records shouldn't shake their confidence whatsoever.
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 05:49 PM 11-18-2022

If there’s any guarantees in life, it’s that the Tightens won’t make the SB, and if given the one seed will lose in the first round. Tightens are the leagues heel team. They get set up for a main event with the leagues babyface (Chiefs) and get beat over and over when it really counts. Tightens are like the Bernie Sanders of the league. They’re there to act like a contender, until the league tells them they’re running the best option on to the next round AGAIN! Enjoy the rest of the regular season, because we all know come playoffs Tennessee is one and done.
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 05:50 PM 11-18-2022
Originally Posted by RaidersOftheCellar:
I fully agree with the league circles. Handing the Packers their 7th loss and 6th in their last 7 games is quite the elite accomplishment.

Being 0-3 vs teams with winning records shouldn't shake their confidence whatsoever.
Didn’t they throttle Buffalo this season?
[Reply]
FlaChief58 05:55 PM 11-18-2022
Well if league circles say so, it must be.....retarded
[Reply]
Page 10 of 72
« First < 678910 111213142060 > Last »
Up