ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 13 of 37
« First < 3910111213 1415161723 > Last »
In Memoriam>(RIP) Nzoner
stevieray 07:26 AM 10-12-2022
Joe called me yesterday and asked to me post about what is going on.

If you haven't heard, he has been diagnosed with Pancreatic cancer.

Talk about a rock. Guy survives his heart attack, then loses his wife, and now this? It's incredible to me how strong he is...I mean, can you imagine?

They have given him a pain blocker that he says is working well, though he has trouble eating. He had a port installed for chemo.

He is in incredibly good spirits, even though he admitted to me he's tired, he wants to finish the race shining the Light of the Lord to others. He's at peace and I'm proud of how he has handled ALL of this with so much grace.

Please pray for mercy if you would be so kind. He didn't ask me to start this thread so people could feel sorry for him, he asked me because he wanted you all to know that the headstone finally was set in place, he just wasn't up to doing it ( in hospital today), and I don't blame him.

I'd like to thank everyone who donated to this cause. Joe is a special guy a and all those bashes made more than good times, they made lifelong friends. I'll forever be grateful to have known him & Kathy.

Be good to those you love.

-----

MOD EDIT: Here's a little more detail on Joe's new work:

Originally Posted by Nzoner:
God granted me seeing my 60th birthday yesterday and hopefully I'll have the opportunity to see some of you yet.

I also want to tell a little more about our new ministry and will do so.

PLEASE CLICK HERE TO FIND OUT MORE.
-----

Originally Posted by cmh6476:
On March 12, 2023, Joey (Jammin’ Joe) Dale Tracy of Saint Joseph, MO passed away at the age of 60 in his home, surrounded by family.

Joe was born on December 26, 1962, in St. Joseph, MO to Larry and Sondra (Clark) Tracy. He graduated from Benton High School in 1981. On November 29, 1985, while working together at the Thrifty Nickel, he married Kathy Beth Russell. Joe and Kathy went on to own and operate the St. Joseph AD-Venture direct mail publication for 26 years and Pyro Joe’s Fireworks for 12 years.

Joe rededicated his life to his Lord and Savior Jesus Christ in 2019. He and Kathy had daily prayer and bible study together.

Joe was passionate about many things in life – Jesus Christ, Music, Football, Fireworks, and good food. Many knew him as “Jammin’ Joe,” “NZoner” from ChiefsPlanet.com, or “Pyro Joe.”

Joe was preceded in death by his mother, Sondra, and wife, Kathy. He is survived by his father Larry, stepmother Patty, brother Kevin (Theresa), nephews Brad and Ian, nieces Shannon and Alyssa, several cousins, and two fur-babies Oscar & Sadie.

Farewell Services & Public Livestream will be held on Thursday, March 16th at 1:00 pm at the Grace Calvary Chapel – 5103 S. 50th St., St. Joseph, MO. Interment Mount Auburn Cemetery. The family will gather with friends 6:00 to 8:00 P.M. Wednesday, Meierhoffer Funeral Home & Crematory. In lieu of flowers, Joe requests donations to his recently established foundation L.O.S.S. (Loss of Spouse Sanctuary). The sanctuary will assist other widows and widowers along their grief journey. More information about L.O.S.S. can be found at LossOfSpouse.org. Donations may be made via the website. Online guest book and obituary at www.meierhoffer.com.

https://www.meierhoffer.com/obituari...#/obituaryInfo
Originally Posted by DaFace:
There's a recording up on the site in case anyone missed the live stream.

https://livestream.com/gracelivefeed...deos/235451586

The video he recorded that starts at about 44:30 is worth a watch if nothing else.

Attached: Joe & Kat.jpg (249.8 KB) joe & Kat 2.jpg (247.1 KB) 
[Reply]
Pablo 02:05 PM 11-19-2022
Awesome news! Keep it up Joe
[Reply]
Molitoth 04:06 PM 11-19-2022
Wow that is awesome.
[Reply]
Bwana 08:52 AM 11-21-2022
It sounds like Joe is doing better, which I'm really happy to hear. Please give him my best and let him know there are a lot of people here thinking about him.
[Reply]
ClevelandBronco 11:02 AM 11-22-2022
It would be silly of me to pretend that I know Nzoner at all, really. But reading the comments from some of you who do know him and love him, I can't help but think that his whole life is something like a prayer of peace, gratitude and hope.

Remain in joy, good people. Especially you, Joe.
[Reply]
Hog's Gone Fishin 10:30 AM 11-24-2022
Happy Thanksgiving Mr Nzoner. I'm hoping you're able to make it a great day.
[Reply]
Bugeater 11:35 AM 11-24-2022
Mrs Bugeater and I are over at Joe's now
...waiting for the crowd to get here. It is going to be a great day with more food than we could ever eat, and we are very thankful. God bless us all.
[Reply]
Otter 12:32 PM 11-24-2022
Originally Posted by Bugeater:
...waiting for the crowd to get here. It is going to be a great day with more food than we could ever eat, and we are very thankful. God bless us all.
Awesome!

Give Joe a fist bump for me.
[Reply]
bringbackmarty 12:57 PM 11-24-2022
Happy thanksgiving nzoner!
[Reply]
Dartgod 04:03 PM 11-24-2022
Happy Thanksgiving to you, Joe and the rest of the crew!
[Reply]
Demonpenz 06:36 PM 11-24-2022
that picture posted on facebook man there was a shitload of food.
[Reply]
stevieray 09:40 PM 11-24-2022
Amen.
[Reply]
ROYC75 12:47 PM 11-26-2022
Awesome !
[Reply]
bringbackmarty 09:08 PM 11-27-2022
Nzoner! Hope you enjoyed the win and holiday weekend, hang in there.
Love to you and your family, GOD bless.
BBM.
[Reply]
stevieray 02:18 PM 11-29-2022
Today would've been Joe and Kathy's 37th wedding anniversary.

Tough day.
[Reply]
Dave Lane 05:50 PM 12-08-2022
Nzoner is a good dude. Beat this Joe!
[Reply]
Page 13 of 37
« First < 3910111213 1415161723 > Last »
Up