Page 9 of 32
« First < 56789 1011121319 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>New Heights: The Kelce Brothers' Podcast
Tribal Warfare 03:42 AM 09-09-2022

[Reply]
BWillie 11:21 PM 11-10-2022
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
I once went to Burger King and was told "we are out of Whopper meat"

Not ground beef, mind you. They had OTHER burgers to serve. They were out of "whopper meat".

I don't go to Burger King anymore.
Do you think they get the hamburgers and hand form them into burgers there or something? This is fast food man. It's all slop. The only goal is for it to taste reasonably good for as little money as possible.
[Reply]
Buehler445 11:30 PM 11-10-2022
Jalen Hurts said he never saw MJ play?

HOLY FUCK I'm an old man.
[Reply]
BWillie 11:32 PM 11-10-2022
Originally Posted by BleedingRed:
I have yet to go to a Whattaburger in Kansas City area. I drive by and the drive thru is out the ass so I say eff it. But when I go to Oklahoma nobody is ever there so I partake in the shit tasty food in that god forsaken hell hole.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 11:32 PM 11-10-2022
Originally Posted by Buehler445:
I'm jealous AF.

We had a Sonic for a bit. But food production became immediately secondary to meth.

Food was always a fucking joke. Which is a goddamned shame. They have by far the best add on items that move the needle. (At least they did 20 years ago when I was in college).

Fucking popcorn chicken, cheddar bites, moz sticks, poppers. All great subs for fries.

But no. We can't have nice things here. FUCK.
Real bitch of things in rural America man - meth has changed things so much in small towns in just the last decade or so.

Damn shame. We used to run around with the locals at the ranch when I was in high school - great time. Drink, fight, drive too fast, hit on local chicks and see what happens.

Wouldn't let my kids go hang out in town in a million years now.
[Reply]
Frosty 12:10 AM 11-11-2022
Originally Posted by ThaVirus:
Lol at your assessment of Jack in the Box. I'm an East Coaster so my only experiences with JntB was on a short trip to SoCal/Vegas and those places were always ****ing disgusting. Homeless havens.
Back when I could eat them, the Sourdough Jack at Jack In the Box was absolutely my favorite fast food burger. The Jack in the Box restaurants around here are fine, just normal fast food places. :-)
[Reply]
Buehler445 12:49 AM 11-11-2022
Real bitch of things in rural America man - meth has changed things so much in small towns in just the last decade or so.

Damn shame. We used to run around with the locals at the ranch when I was in high school - great time. Drink, fight, drive too fast, hit on local chicks and see what happens.

Yeah, I don't really know the extent to which meth is prevalent, but it sure seemed like that Sonic was chalk full of meth heads. And perspective is a hell of a thing. From my perspective as a kid, I knew of a little booze around, but I didn't know of anything else, so therefore it doesn't exist, right? Well, having been around awhile, I hear people talk about so and so fried their shit, well simple math tells me that happened while I was a kid, probably playing with their kids.

It's a problem, and unfortunately for us, the county attorney is a lump and won't prosecute (at least that's the story I get from secondary sources that I believe, but am open to being wrong about).

My kids are young enough that I have some time yet, but I have some really hard conversations coming up, because I have extraordinarily limited exposure to any of it, so I can't grasp the situations/thought processes where it will come up.

I honestly don't know what high school kids do these days. I had similar experiences in high school, less the fighting... we all went to school Monday, no need for fighting. But my nephew who is 22 (and we know how long 4 years is to high school kids) now did way different shit in high school. They did some boozing, but they seemed to only want to embrace doing hillbilly shit. Maybe it's the kid, maybe it's the time, who knows.

Whatever, it's late, I'm rambling. Sonic sucks because they couldn't hire management to implement proper controls to operate the store in my town....:-)
[Reply]
Marcellus 09:25 AM 11-11-2022
Sonic.

The answer is Sonic.

Especially using their definition (since most other contenders would be in the fast casual category).
Oh hell no, Sonic is straight up trash, I would eat a BK burger over that shit 10 out of 10 times.
[Reply]
Marcellus 09:27 AM 11-11-2022
Originally Posted by Buehler445:
Jalen Hurts said he never saw MJ play?

HOLY **** I'm an old man.
I liked his perspective though, his QB MT Rushmore he didn't want to name players he had never watched play like Montana etc...

Jason's comments about Vince Young were pretty comical though. Dude was filling in for Vick who got hurt and threw an INT and Jason went to to tell him its alright and Vince didn't GAF anyway. :-)

Explains a lot.
[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 10:50 AM 11-16-2022
Updated
[Reply]
htismaqe 10:53 AM 11-16-2022

Meth has been prevalent here since the early 90's. It's everywhere. If you're ordering fast food, there's a better than good chance a meth head is preparing it.

That being said, our opioid problem is even WORSE.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 09:56 PM 11-17-2022
24:25 kelce is fawning over how toney returns punts, and it sounds baller as fuck

dude's going to break one this year

his impersonation of him adjusting his gloves was l33t too :-)

[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 10:40 PM 11-17-2022
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
24:25 kelce is fawning over how toney returns punts, and it sounds baller as ****

dude's going to break one this year

his impersonation of him adjusting his gloves was l33t too :-)

Also, nice insight on Noah Gray.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 10:41 PM 11-17-2022
just remember folks, travis kelce is not on his podcast talking about glove-gate unless chiefsplanet IDs that moment and pumps it out to the masses

we are legend
[Reply]
DenverChief 02:34 AM 11-18-2022
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
just remember folks, travis kelce is not on his podcast talking about glove-gate unless chiefsplanet IDs that moment and pumps it out to the masses

we are legend
:-). -you’re welcome :-)
[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 11:34 AM 11-23-2022
Updated
[Reply]
Page 9 of 32
« First < 56789 1011121319 > Last »
Up