Page 8 of 32
« First < 45678 910111218 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>New Heights: The Kelce Brothers' Podcast
Tribal Warfare 03:42 AM 09-09-2022

[Reply]
BleedingRed 04:22 PM 11-10-2022
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
What's a better fast food burger?

Not 5 Guy, mind you - or steak shack. None of that fancy fast casual shit. A straight up fast food joint.

I'm pretty sure Steak and Shake has drive throughs and they have better crusts but you need a triple cheeseburger to get enough meat to be worthwhile. Jack in the Box will give you a disease before you even ingest it; filthy ass places. I can't speak to Rally's or Checkers since I've tried to go 5 or 6 times and been car-jacked each time.

I mean Sonic blow the doors off your standard Wendy's or McDonalds fare. And ultimately they're at worst right alongside Whataburger (I'm sorry, Pat).

There are literally dozens of places to get better burgers - but straight up fast food joints? I dunno, man - I'm drawing a blank here.

[Reply]
htismaqe 04:24 PM 11-10-2022
Originally Posted by ThaVirus:
This is sort of funny because I had a Culver's burger the other day that was actually pretty damned good. I'm not a fan of crinkle cut fries but theirs could have been worse.

And ya can't sleep on Dairy Queen. That Grill n Chill will surprise you every time!
Culver's burgers are by far the best of the real fast food burgers (if you're not counting the places like Five Guys).
[Reply]
htismaqe 04:24 PM 11-10-2022
Originally Posted by luv:
Used to be amazing. Hardee's has gone way downhill. In fact, a lot of them around here are closing because they get no business.
[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 04:25 PM 11-10-2022
Hurts is a dumbass not realizing who played Brady against during the SB.
[Reply]
htismaqe 04:27 PM 11-10-2022
What's a better fast food burger?

Not 5 Guy, mind you - or steak shack. None of that fancy fast casual shit. A straight up fast food joint.

I'm pretty sure Steak and Shake has drive throughs and they have better crusts but you need a triple cheeseburger to get enough meat to be worthwhile. Jack in the Box will give you a disease before you even ingest it; filthy ass places. I can't speak to Rally's or Checkers since I've tried to go 5 or 6 times and been car-jacked each time.

I mean Sonic blow the doors off your standard Wendy's or McDonalds fare. And ultimately they're at worst right alongside Whataburger (I'm sorry, Pat).

There are literally dozens of places to get better burgers - but straight up fast food joints? I dunno, man - I'm drawing a blank here.
Culver's and it's not even close. Culver's is much more similar to Five Guys or stuff like that while being more like Wendy's and McDonald's in terms of prices and stuff. They're based out of Wisconsin though so you might not have many of them near you. They're everywhere here in farming country.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 04:29 PM 11-10-2022
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
Culver's and it's not even close. Culver's is much more similar to Five Guys or stuff like that while being more like Wendy's and McDonald's in terms of prices and stuff. They're based out of Wisconsin though so you might not have many of them near you. They're everywhere here in farming country.
On a strictly burger basis, that's fair - it's a strong burger.

I just don't go there because crinkle cut fries are for toddlers.
[Reply]
htismaqe 04:32 PM 11-10-2022

I don't usually eat fries so I don't care.
[Reply]
luv 04:34 PM 11-10-2022
Originally Posted by BleedingRed:
We're getting one here that's opening next month. I've never had one, but I've heard great things.
[Reply]
luv 04:34 PM 11-10-2022
Used to be amazing. Hardee's has gone way downhill. In fact, a lot of them around here are closing because they get no business.
We've got two left here in Springtown. Still my favorite burger, whenever I feel like paying out the arse for one.
[Reply]
BleedingRed 04:43 PM 11-10-2022
Originally Posted by luv:
We're getting one here that's opening next month. I've never had one, but I've heard great things.
It is by far the best burger place in the United States. (as far as fast food goes)

Now, one that is a little less "Fast Food" witch is S-Tier is "Freddies"
[Reply]
InChiefsHeaven 05:04 PM 11-10-2022
Hardees. (or I guess Carl's Junior). Them Angus Steak burgers are righteous as fuck...
[Reply]
raybec 4 05:23 PM 11-10-2022
I don't usually eat fries so I don't care.
Culver's butter burger and cheese curds. Tits
[Reply]
Buehler445 09:58 PM 11-10-2022
Sonic.

The answer is Sonic.

Especially using their definition (since most other contenders would be in the fast casual category).
I'm jealous AF.

We had a Sonic for a bit. But food production became immediately secondary to meth.

Food was always a fucking joke. Which is a goddamned shame. They have by far the best add on items that move the needle. (At least they did 20 years ago when I was in college).

Fucking popcorn chicken, cheddar bites, moz sticks, poppers. All great subs for fries.

But no. We can't have nice things here. FUCK.
[Reply]
CatfishBob2 10:08 PM 11-10-2022

Idk if it's because they're new to my area but Culver's Burgers coupled with their service can't be beat. Crinkle fries are my favorite but Culver's are pretty trash somehow. I usually skip them too
[Reply]
BWillie 11:20 PM 11-10-2022
Originally Posted by ThaVirus:
Burger Kings near me are just not jumpin' these days.

Like Arby's, I truly wonder who is still keeping those franchises in business.
Burger King will be out of business within 10 years, I'd bet money on it.
[Reply]
Page 8 of 32
« First < 45678 910111218 > Last »
Up