ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 6 of 32
« First < 23456 7891016 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>New Heights: The Kelce Brothers' Podcast
Tribal Warfare 03:42 AM 09-09-2022

[Reply]
Hammock Parties 03:06 PM 11-03-2022
of course andy gets red robin cheeseburgers :-)

What do the Chiefs serve on airplanes? "We have a hell of a spread." #newheights pic.twitter.com/S0SL4CWbu3

— Starcade Media (@StarcadeMediaKC) November 3, 2022

[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 11:59 PM 11-04-2022
Updated
[Reply]
Simply Red 12:02 AM 11-05-2022
Originally Posted by Tribal Warfare:
Updated
thanks
[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 07:59 AM 11-09-2022
Updated
[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 11:39 AM 11-10-2022
Updated OP
[Reply]
ThaVirus 12:39 PM 11-10-2022
Trav says he thinks the best fast food burger is Burger King, but he also notes that he orders no mayo, no onion. Seems a little strange. I suppose you still get the grilled flavor that sets Burger King apart from the others who go with the flat top, but.. Idk.

Them BK onions do be strong af. I don't eat there often but that shit stays on your breath for a day after you eat it.
[Reply]
-King- 12:47 PM 11-10-2022
Originally Posted by ThaVirus:
Trav says he thinks the best fast food burger is Burger King, but he also notes that he orders no mayo, no onion. Seems a little strange. I suppose you still get the grilled flavor that sets Burger King apart from the others who go with the flat top, but.. Idk.

Them BK onions do be strong af. I don't eat there often but that shit stays on your breath for a day after you eat it.
He's lucky he's so good. Or else I'd want him cut for not only liking Burger King but going even further to say they're the best fast food burger.
[Reply]
ThaVirus 01:59 PM 11-10-2022
Originally Posted by -King-:
He's lucky he's so good. Or else I'd want him cut for not only liking Burger King but going even further to say they're the best fast food burger.
As soon as Trav said BK and "no mayo, no onion" Jason's like "I'm not sure your opinion even matters anymore" or something to that effect lol

Trav also said Five Guys is better than In N Out, which I'm sure ruffled a few feathers (though I agree).
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 02:33 PM 11-10-2022
Sonic.

The answer is Sonic.

Especially using their definition (since most other contenders would be in the fast casual category).
[Reply]
Pepe Silvia 02:41 PM 11-10-2022
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
Sonic.

The answer is Sonic.

Especially using their definition (since most other contenders would be in the fast casual category).
Haven’t had a Sonic burger in years, they were pretty good, I used to add chili and jalapeños sometimes.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 02:42 PM 11-10-2022
Originally Posted by Pepe Silvia:
Haven’t had a Sonic burger in years, they were pretty good, I used to add chili and jalapeños sometimes.
If you ask 'em to fry the jalapenos into the meat they'll do it. With some grilled onions and onion rings to boot - gooooood stuff.
[Reply]
ModSocks 03:14 PM 11-10-2022
Sonic.

The answer is Sonic.

Wait, WTF did you just say? Did i read that right? Did you just say Sonic has the best fast food burger?
[Reply]
ModSocks 03:14 PM 11-10-2022
If you ask 'em to fry the jalapenos into the meat they'll do it. With some grilled onions and onion rings to boot - gooooood stuff.
Ooooh motherfuck. You did say that.

Dude....i'm not sure we can be friends.
[Reply]
penguinz 03:18 PM 11-10-2022
Originally Posted by ThaVirus:
As soon as Trav said BK and "no mayo, no onion" Jason's like "I'm not sure your opinion even matters anymore" or something to that effect lol

Trav also said Five Guys is better than In N Out, which I'm sure ruffled a few feathers (though I agree).
School cafeteria burger is better than In-N-Out.
[Reply]
htismaqe 03:18 PM 11-10-2022
:-) Truth!
[Reply]
Page 6 of 32
« First < 23456 7891016 > Last »
Up