ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2 of 32
< 12 345612 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>New Heights: The Kelce Brothers' Podcast
Tribal Warfare 03:42 AM 09-09-2022

[Reply]
Dunerdr 01:01 PM 09-28-2022
Remember when people said Reek wanted out to build his own brand because he wasnt going to be allowed to podcast in KC?
[Reply]
Buehler445 01:20 PM 09-28-2022
Kelce has only had one 1 concussion? Wow.

Jason went to the wrong sideline? :-)
[Reply]
Molitoth 03:41 PM 09-28-2022
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
That one is on Patrick.

MVS was open on a similar out cut, over the top of Kelce. Mahomes could have chosen either one of them but went with Kelce.
That is what frustrates me with Pat. Sometimes I will watch him force it into a tight window to Kelce instead of hitting the guy open by 5 yards.

There is a trust factor there that I think can sometimes hurt them.
[Reply]
htismaqe 04:55 PM 09-28-2022
Originally Posted by Molitoth:
That is what frustrates me with Pat. Sometimes I will watch him force it into a tight window to Kelce instead of hitting the guy open by 5 yards.

There is a trust factor there that I think can sometimes hurt them.
Watching that play again, he didn’t trust the OL. In slow mo, you can see the point where MVS’ defender fell down. Kelce was already open and Pat made the quick throw. If he would waited a fraction of second longer, MVS is headed up the sideline for a huge gain.
[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 11:07 PM 10-05-2022
Updated OP
[Reply]
Tylerthigpen!1! 02:12 AM 10-06-2022
I wish they wouldve talked about Tua as they brought it up after the first concussion.
[Reply]
Dunerdr 08:57 AM 10-06-2022
I cant believe this doesnt have 10+ pages by now
[Reply]
ModSocks 09:15 AM 10-06-2022
Yeah im halfway through the current episode. It's great. It's part of my regular rotation now.
[Reply]
Buehler445 09:19 AM 10-06-2022
This episode was funny as all fuck. I laughed hard the whole time.

I love this shit.

The part where Kelce talked about being an all time great was a really good listen. The fact that these guys actually say stuff instead of puking cliches is really good.

Literally the only athlete podcast I listen to.
[Reply]
luv 09:23 AM 10-06-2022
I'm not really into podcasts, so this is really the only one I follow right now. I've actually learned a lot.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 09:31 AM 10-06-2022
Originally Posted by Buehler445:
This episode was funny as all fuck. I laughed hard the whole time.

I love this shit.

The part where Kelce talked about being an all time great was a really good listen. The fact that these guys actually say stuff instead of puking cliches is really good.

Literally the only athlete podcast I listen to.
This one had the longest lulls, IMO. The Rudd stuff was a little too disjointed. Some of the earlier parts of it didn't go anywhere either.

But yeah, that Mount Rushmore conversation was great, especially when he's just like "Yeah, I'm on it..."

I did find it interesting that he had Winslow and TG as immediate locks. Gronk as a slow-rolled 3rd was not what I expected.

He went with the 3 I expected him to, but I was surprised that he seemed torn on Gronk as his 3rd.
[Reply]
ModSocks 09:36 AM 10-06-2022
I laughed the hardest when Jason slid in the, "Thanks for listening to the pod, Andy" after they discussed the QB (TE) sneak.
[Reply]
Marcellus 09:49 AM 10-06-2022
I found their discussion about media talking heads pretty enlightening. Don't play like shit and they wont talk shit.
[Reply]
Marcellus 09:51 AM 10-06-2022
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
I laughed the hardest when Jason slid in the, "Thanks for listening to the pod, Andy" after they discussed the QB (TE) sneak.
Man it works so well because Reid drafted Jason in Philly, Pederson coached both Jason and Travis at one time etc....They have a lot of overlap in their careers people wise.
[Reply]
Buehler445 09:58 AM 10-06-2022
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
This one had the longest lulls, IMO. The Rudd stuff was a little too disjointed. Some of the earlier parts of it didn't go anywhere either.

But yeah, that Mount Rushmore conversation was great, especially when he's just like "Yeah, I'm on it..."

I did find it interesting that he had Winslow and TG as immediate locks. Gronk as a slow-rolled 3rd was not what I expected.

He went with the 3 I expected him to, but I was surprised that he seemed torn on Gronk as his 3rd.
I enjoyed the Rudd stuff. I laughed for probably 10 minutes at his throw away line "try harder" :-).

The best part about Rudd's part is that he REALLY fucking cares. The stuff about his kid crying and all the stuff about next year and and all that did a couple things; First it effectively articulated the struggle that other teams might not know. Second it showed how much he really cares, which is for us. You hear about celebrity fans and yeah, maybe, but it's good that he actually cares. And it's weird to me - I know less than nothing about the celebity actor life but there aren't many rabid fans. It's good that we have one.

Rudd worked for me.

The I'm on it thing was good. And that's what I keep saying, they're honest. Hell, in a moment of honesty, most players would overrate themselves, but they've all been coached to pretend to be humble. What makes the thing go is that they're not spewing what3ever the PR guy tells them to.

I too was kind of surprised he threw Gonzo up there automatically. Gronk I get, and when he talked about motivating him to make his transition, that was really interesting. As we get older and have watched a million guys roll out to play football, it's easy to forget how impactful certain players can be in formative years.

I also think him talking about being a shithead was insightful. That can't be easy to sit there and talk about, but it was interesting to listen to.
[Reply]
Page 2 of 32
< 12 345612 > Last »
Up