ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 9 of 247
« First < 56789 101112131959109 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Are the Bills overhyped?
RaidersOftheCellar 04:07 PM 09-04-2022
Update: Yes, the Bills were overhyped.

Will the next edition prove to be overhyped too? Stay tuned…
[Reply]
ptlyon 02:31 PM 09-07-2022
I wonder if Michael Irvin would pick Dallas against Dallas in the SB if he could
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 02:32 PM 09-07-2022
Originally Posted by louie aguiar:
The AFC East is terrible. They're easily a playoff team.
it's way better than it has been
[Reply]
tredadda 02:35 PM 09-07-2022
The AFC East is terrible. They're easily a playoff team.
Exactly. The Bills have to try and not win the AFC East.
[Reply]
DrunkBassGuitar 02:40 PM 09-07-2022
RIP
[Reply]
ModSocks 02:53 PM 09-07-2022
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
bills are a sleeper non-playoff team

that roster didn't get better
Yeah that's wrong.
[Reply]
ThaVirus 03:03 PM 09-07-2022
:-) Famous last words
[Reply]
MarkDavis'Haircut 03:08 PM 09-07-2022
Cynthia and Rachel sure are cute.
[Reply]
ptlyon 03:09 PM 09-07-2022
Originally Posted by Carr4MVP:
Dumb as a box of hair too
[Reply]
Imon Yourside 03:15 PM 09-07-2022
Originally Posted by Coogs:
I still wouldn't mind seeing the Chiefs go into Buffalo in the playoffs. Game goes to overtime. Bills get the ball first and score a TD. Game would have been over but for the new rules. Extra point gets blocked/or missed. Chiefs needing a TD come down the field and do just that, with Butker kicking us to the Super Bowl.
I'm ready
[Reply]
htismaqe 03:18 PM 09-07-2022
Originally Posted by Carr4MVP:
Don't necessarily watch her because of her looks, but Cynthia is one of the brighter minds in football analysis. I love her stuff.
[Reply]
duncan_idaho 03:50 PM 09-07-2022
Are they overhyped?

Yes. Any AFC team getting unanimous Super Bowl predictions in this field is getting overhyped.

The Bills are an excellent team. They have an elite QB, a true #1 WR, good complementary skill players, and a solid offensive line.

On defense, they have a deep defensive line group and excellent safeties. I don't think their LB group is anything special, but it also isn't a weakness. At corner, White is great (if he comes back all the way healthy, starting the season on PUP) but other than that they've been pretty bad. I'm not sure they've solved that.

And here's the real question:

How much does the shake-up at OC affect the Bills' offense?

Allen looked pretty rough before Daboll got there. That's a system brain-drain that is a real wildcard.
[Reply]
Pepe Silvia 04:12 PM 09-07-2022
The Bills must have whacked the smoking man.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 04:15 PM 09-07-2022
{checks thread date}

Huh. This wasn't from 2020 afterall.

Yeah, this question doesn't make much sense to me. The Bills are REALLY damn good. Elite QB, good defense with plenty of depth, a very good HC, excellent depth at the skill positions, good OL.

I mean shit y'all - what isn't there to like about this squad? It's a game played outdoors in weather with an oblong ball so sometimes shit happens, but man - this is a REALLY talented football team.

No, I don't think they're being overhyped at all. In fact, I think the occasional attempts to put the Chargers and Ravens on an even keel with them has them underrated. That team, top to bottom, probably has more talent than any squad in football.
[Reply]
HC_Chief 04:21 PM 09-07-2022
Bills are the #1 threat to KC going to the SB.

Odd to say it's them, rather than Cincy, who managed to turn off the PM2 Machine in the second half of TWO games last year, but we all know it's Buffalo. Great D, great QB, great coaching. They are a straight up excellent team, and the games they've played against KC have been tremendously entertaining from start to finish.

Regarding Cincy, I still want to know wtf happened to PM2 in the second half of those games last season. Just bizarre outcomes, both times.
[Reply]
Bearcat 04:39 PM 09-07-2022
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
{checks thread date}

Huh. This wasn't from 2020 afterall.

Yeah, this question doesn't make much sense to me. The Bills are REALLY damn good. Elite QB, good defense with plenty of depth, a very good HC, excellent depth at the skill positions, good OL.

I mean shit y'all - what isn't there to like about this squad? It's a game played outdoors in weather with an oblong ball so sometimes shit happens, but man - this is a REALLY talented football team.

No, I don't think they're being overhyped at all. In fact, I think the occasional attempts to put the Chargers and Ravens on an even keel with them has them underrated. That team, top to bottom, probably has more talent than any squad in football.
If it was Chiefs/Bills in the AFCCG this year, do you give the Bills a 50% chance of winning? 51%? 60%?

That's kind of where my mind goes when I see people saying they're the clear favorite for the SB and screen grabs like the one below where a group is unanimously picking the Bills, yet the NFC is apparently wide fucking open.

And maybe my own interpretation of "clear favorite" is off, but I'd maybe say it means the Bills would win a 7 game series 4-2 or better without a bunch of OT games.

I don't buy it, not right now.... I'd say it's a 4-3 series with a few OT games, where you're more or less lucky to win, because it could have just as easily gone the other way. That's the Chiefs and Bills right now, until proven otherwise in the postseason.
[Reply]
Page 9 of 247
« First < 56789 101112131959109 > Last »
Up