Hammock Parties 08:02 AM 08-01-2022
New trailer holy fuuuuck

The new trailer for #Andor is here!

Coming September 21. pic.twitter.com/oGdhOt06EA

— Star Wars Stuff (@starwarstufff) August 1, 2022

[Reply]
Frazod 10:58 AM 08-02-2022
Originally Posted by sully1983:
This actually looks pretty awesome. I did like Rogue One for the most part.
Looks like DIsney spent a shit ton of money on it at least (finally putting all that baby Yoda merchandise profits to use I see) Love the dark gritty feel to it.
I loved Rogue One. It is the best Star Wars movie since the original trilogy, and frankly I liked it as much if not a bit more than all of them but the first one. Hell, for that matter Solo was also better than I-III or VII through IX. Rogue One restored Vader as a badass in arguably the best scene in franchise history, and the Glory ending for all the good guys was a great touch. Basically it had all the good parts of ROTJ minus the fucking teddy bears.

Much like Strange New Worlds, I just hope they don't fuck it up. But since that odious woke bitch Kennedy got her fangs pulled, they've been doing pretty good.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 05:25 PM 08-02-2022
woke me, daddy! woke me HARD!

“Our world is exploding in different places right now, people’s rights are disappearing, and Andor reflects that. [In the show] the Empire is taking over, and it feels like the same thing is happening in reality, too” - Fiona Shaw pic.twitter.com/13MYSnc0Bh

— Andor News (@newsandor) August 2, 2022

[Reply]
Hammock Parties 08:37 PM 08-02-2022
:-):-):-):-)

#StarWars: ANDOR will be a "scurrilous [take] on the Trumpian world," says actress Fiona Shaw: "People’s [real world] rights are disappearing, and Andor reflects that..." Full quotes: https://t.co/fSouarOmbL pic.twitter.com/xUmdvEpLK0

— Star Wars - The Direct (@StarWars_Direct) August 2, 2022

[Reply]
TimeForWasp 09:15 PM 08-02-2022
I cannot STAND movies that are WHISPERING ALL THE WAY THROUGH.

I already hate this movie.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 09:21 PM 08-02-2022
its a tv show goof
[Reply]
TimeForWasp 09:26 PM 08-02-2022
same difference. I only watch what I want on the interwebs. No tv.
[Reply]
TimeForWasp 09:30 PM 08-02-2022
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
its a tv show goof
That is actually how far out of the loop I am. I thought that was advertising a new movie. I just can't stand a bunch of whispering in a show. It irritates me like fingernails on a chalkboard.
[Reply]
Bowser 06:19 PM 08-03-2022

[Reply]
notorious 08:16 PM 08-03-2022
Originally Posted by Frazod:
It was tinkered with a bit. The muzzle came to a point, so it's probably going to be portrayed as some sort of blaster. But clearly that prop started out life as an AK.
Only thing I see different is they swapped the upper bolt dust cover with something weird and welded a bar across the safety/ejector port cover.

Pulled off the muzzle brake and WAALAA, a not-so-convincing blaster.

They should at least hide the bullets in the mag.
[Reply]
BWillie 10:52 AM 08-04-2022
I wish to be banned from this thread. Can someone make it happen?

Thank you Star Wars nerds.
[Reply]
Why Not? 03:50 PM 08-04-2022
Originally Posted by Frazod:
I loved Rogue One. It is the best Star Wars movie since the original trilogy, and frankly I liked it as much if not a bit more than all of them but the first one. Hell, for that matter Solo was also better than I-III or VII through IX. Rogue One restored Vader as a badass in arguably the best scene in franchise history, and the Glory ending for all the good guys was a great touch. Basically it had all the good parts of ROTJ minus the ****ing teddy bears.

Much like Strange New Worlds, I just hope they don't **** it up. But since that odious woke bitch Kennedy got her fangs pulled, they've been doing pretty good.
Rogue One is the best of them all, period.
[Reply]
Bowser 05:27 PM 08-04-2022
Originally Posted by BWillie:
I wish to be banned from this thread. Can someone make it happen?

Thank you Star Wars nerds.

[Reply]
listopencil 04:42 AM 08-06-2022
Originally Posted by Why Not?:
Rogue One is the best of them all, period.
It's my favorite of the entire franchise, and I watched the original movie in a drive in theater while I was still in fourth grade.
[Reply]
Gadzooks 11:04 PM 08-10-2022

I'm gonna find it difficult to cheer for characters with TDS.
TDS is a serious mental illness, (look at Joy Behar). It should be treated through shock therapy, not celebrated.

Also, another fuckin' prequel, seriously?!? "Oh no, Cassian looks like he's in real trouble this time, wait... didn't I see him die already?"
[Reply]
Gadzooks 11:30 PM 08-10-2022
So I took a look at the sticky in the Lounge...

I'd just like to clarify that the term Terminal Deceleration Syndrome (TDS) is commonly used for a wide range of medical findings—e.g., fractures, torn tissue, organ prolapse, rupture or tearing, etc.—which affects a person whose momentum in a particular direction was abruptly 'compromised'—e.g., jumps/falls from heights, impacts with other non-resilient stationary structures.

Y'know a lot of Star Wars characters have their momentum abruptly compromised and that's a real problem, both physically and mentally, and it could be treated with shock therapy, (Joy Behar).
[Reply]
Page 2 of 22
< 12 345612 > Last »
Up