ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 7 of 8
« First < 34567 8 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Liver King
Hog's Gone Fishin 07:01 AM 01-25-2022
Anybody come across this guy, he eats raw Liver and Bone Marrow as the base in his diet and the dude is jacked like a 300A.D warrior.

[Reply]
Hog's Gone Fishin 09:34 PM 12-01-2022
Originally Posted by RunKC:
In that video he said that at 43 he did not feel right physically or cognitively and didn’t know what was going on with his life. Him working himself to death in the gym all the time is a big sign of some type of trauma, probably from childhood.

He needed to see a counselor instead of a hormone level professional.

These guys need to realize your cognitive health plays a massive part in your physical health. Eating the right food and exercise only part of fixing that problem.
45 is an age where shit changes in life. I've known several people that would say this and I felt it myself. Doesn't matter who you are.
[Reply]
stevieray 09:34 PM 12-01-2022
Originally Posted by Cave Johnson:
Dress Up Elvis is wrong?

Unpossible!!
You know, it's funny, I never once said anything about your make belize girlfriend.

But here you are, still trying to burn down a house I don't live in anymore.

Merry Christmas.
[Reply]
penguinz 09:37 PM 12-01-2022
Originally Posted by DrunkBassGuitar:
Help a man lift he'll lift for a day
Teach a man to lift he'll have body dysmorphia for life
This is accurate. It is addicting. The stronger I got the more my brain said I was puny and needed to work harder.

I still get a bit anxious dropping my kid off at gym everyday. Once I am recovered and can get back to gym it's going to be like a 20 year clean meth head just got ahold of some of Walter white's blue.
[Reply]
Oh Snap 12-01-2022, 09:46 PM
This message has been deleted by Oh Snap.
JohnnyHammersticks 10:48 PM 12-01-2022
This really cuts me to the core...

What are we going to find out next, that Santa Claus isn't real or something? Right before freaking Christmas?
[Reply]
seamonster 05:09 AM 12-02-2022
Originally Posted by DrunkBassGuitar:
Help a man lift he'll lift for a day
Teach a man to lift he'll have body dysmorphia for life
This is reatarded. 20 years ago I was lifting and living fractions of my life in a gym. And it wasn't self esteem or sad feelings. It was a serious a addiction to pussy.
[Reply]
SupDock 06:58 AM 12-02-2022
Originally Posted by JohnnyHammersticks:
This really cuts me to the core...

What are we going to find out next, that Santa Claus isn't real or something? Right before freaking Christmas?
Exactly. That is not a natural body. It was obvious.
[Reply]
penguinz 07:04 AM 12-02-2022
Originally Posted by stevieray:
An old Army buddy of mine just turned pro last year. At 60.

All natural.

Dude is a nutrition freak.

:-)
He does not look like liver king if he is Natty. If he looks like liver king he is at least on TRT.
[Reply]
seamonster 08:30 AM 12-02-2022
Originally Posted by SupDock:
Exactly. That is not a natural body. It was obvious.
What's he on? I'm guessing he's doing some high end shit. I had a friend that died in his twenties from severely abusing steroids. Very good dude. Married a korean and within a month he was dead from organ failure (kidneys).
[Reply]
SupDock 08:50 AM 12-02-2022
Originally Posted by seamonster:
What's he on? I'm guessing he's doing some high end shit. I had a friend that died in his twenties from severely abusing steroids. Very good dude. Married a korean and within a month he was dead from organ failure (kidneys).
The list of substances includes:

IGF
CJC
Omnitrope
Decca
Winstrol
Test cyp

15k per month

Don’t get me wrong, you don’t get that body without very strict diet and exercise, but he was very clearly not natural.

He also made generational wealth.
[Reply]
JohnnyHammersticks 09:21 AM 12-02-2022
Over/Under for this juiced-up freak's ultimate demise = 5 yrs

Place your bets
[Reply]
louie aguiar 09:51 AM 12-29-2022
I hope he wins although it’s hard to feel sorry for anyone that bought into the LK’s BS

'Liver King' SUED for $25M by customers who said they were tricked https://t.co/KvnxaqazK7

— Daily Mail Online (@MailOnline) December 29, 2022

[Reply]
notorious 10:04 AM 12-29-2022
Have you hit the juice yet, Hog?

Are we going to start seeing Youtube videos of you yanking 40 pound grouper out of the water with super-ripped muscles?
[Reply]
KCJake 10:34 AM 12-29-2022
Originally Posted by louie aguiar:
I hope he wins although it’s hard to feel sorry for anyone that bought into the LK’s BS

I'm telling you folks right now, $11,000 a month is A LOT of steroids. For those who don't know, prices have really come down on "the juice" the last few years. $11,000 is a CRAZY amount. Maybe he's overexaggerating. Taking a different angle to get more views
[Reply]
Hog's Gone Fishin 10:37 AM 12-29-2022
Originally Posted by notorious:
Have you hit the juice yet, Hog?

Are we going to start seeing Youtube videos of you yanking 40 pound grouper out of the water with super-ripped muscles?
Yep, just fixed my daily juice

1 whole lemon
1 clove garlic
1 inch Ginger root
1 oz Broccoli sprouts
12 oz Zero cal Gatorade
Magic Bullett

Ready to destroy shit
[Reply]
penguinz 10:42 AM 12-29-2022
Originally Posted by KCJake:
I'm telling you folks right now, $11,000 a month is A LOT of steroids. For those who don't know, prices have really come down on "the juice" the last few years. $11,000 is a CRAZY amount. Maybe he's overexaggerating. Taking a different angle to get more views
It actually isn't much for high end gear. Many pro body builders, powerlifters and strongman competitors spend a massive portion of their sponsor money to support their gear.
[Reply]
Page 7 of 8
« First < 34567 8 >
Up