ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 6 of 8
« First < 23456 78 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Liver King
Hog's Gone Fishin 07:01 AM 01-25-2022
Anybody come across this guy, he eats raw Liver and Bone Marrow as the base in his diet and the dude is jacked like a 300A.D warrior.

[Reply]
Hog's Gone Fishin 08:51 PM 12-01-2022
LOL. He just fessed up!

[Reply]
Fish 08:51 PM 12-01-2022
His kids look about exactly what you'd expect.

Imagine actually posing for this like it was just a normal family dinner... :-)..

[Reply]
lewdog 08:55 PM 12-01-2022
Originally Posted by Marcellus:
Mind blowing but then again most people don’t work out and are out of shape and clueless.
https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/show...2&postcount=36
[Reply]
stevieray 08:55 PM 12-01-2022
Originally Posted by penguinz:
Not remotely true. Unless on gear.
An old Army buddy of mine just turned pro last year. At 60.

All natural.

Dude is a nutrition freak.

:-)
[Reply]
Hog's Gone Fishin 08:55 PM 12-01-2022
That photos hilarious. The kids are skinny fucks saying, Dad do I have to eat brains tonight!
[Reply]
lewdog 08:58 PM 12-01-2022
Originally Posted by Hog's Gone Fishin:
LOL. He just fessed up!

Well good for him. I respect him for coming out and just saying it. Doesn't mean he doesn't put in a shit ton of work but it's nice to not mislead people into thinking this is obtainable naturally.
[Reply]
-King- 09:05 PM 12-01-2022
LOL. He just fessed up!

:-) @ the comments. Building a cult has never been as easy as it is in the 2020s.
[Reply]
DrunkBassGuitar 09:06 PM 12-01-2022
Yeah at this point I don't understand why people even lie about it. It's not like a 50 year old with a huge lean physique year round is fooling anyone. I don't think anyone actually cares if liver king is natural or not just that he lied about being so

No I'm not reading the comments
[Reply]
-King- 09:07 PM 12-01-2022
Originally Posted by lewdog:
Well good for him. I respect him for coming out and just saying it. Doesn't mean he doesn't put in a shit ton of work but it's nice to not mislead people into thinking this is obtainable naturally.
Nah. Admitting to something after your blood work has been leaked gets no respect. Especially when you try to change the narrative to that you were doing it to somehow stop people from committing suicide
[Reply]
Hog's Gone Fishin 09:11 PM 12-01-2022
Originally Posted by -King-:
Nah. Admitting to something after your blood work has been leaked gets no respect. Especially when you try to change the narrative to that you were doing it to somehow stop people from committing suicide
That's correct , he fessed up after he got caught. But at least he's doing the right thing now.
[Reply]
Marcellus 09:12 PM 12-01-2022
That's correct , he fessed up after he got caught. But at least he's doing the right thing now.
He had to address it.
[Reply]
Easy 6 09:15 PM 12-01-2022
Originally Posted by Marcellus:
Yea I’m sure his diet of shit tons of protein on top of the mega roids while working out like an animal was the combo.

Shit ton of work and discipline and $$.
Yeah
[Reply]
Fish 09:16 PM 12-01-2022
Originally Posted by -King-:
Yeah, it was pretty cringey when he tried to bring up all the young males suffering from self esteem issues to justify lying repeatedly to promote his brand that he was making millions of money on via that lie. Kinda rings hollow.
[Reply]
RunKC 09:17 PM 12-01-2022
In that video he said that at 43 he did not feel right physically or cognitively and didn’t know what was going on with his life. Him working himself to death in the gym all the time is a big sign of some type of trauma, probably from childhood.

He needed to see a counselor instead of a hormone level professional.

These guys need to realize your cognitive health plays a massive part in your physical health. Eating the right food and exercise only part of fixing that problem.
[Reply]
DrunkBassGuitar 09:29 PM 12-01-2022
Help a man lift he'll lift for a day
Teach a man to lift he'll have body dysmorphia for life
[Reply]
Page 6 of 8
« First < 23456 78 >
Up