ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 5 of 8
< 12345 678 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Liver King
Hog's Gone Fishin 07:01 AM 01-25-2022
Anybody come across this guy, he eats raw Liver and Bone Marrow as the base in his diet and the dude is jacked like a 300A.D warrior.

[Reply]
RunKC 06:28 PM 12-01-2022
Originally Posted by Easy 6:
Read somewhere that sunning the ol sperm banks can actually be beneficial, but I'll be damned there just isn't anywhere to do it around here lol
For sure. And I will say Liver King is right about one thing: liver is one of the most nutritious foods on the planet.

Orcas hunt great white sharks and eat only the liver while letting the rest of the corpse go to waste. There’s a reason for that
[Reply]
Hog's Gone Fishin 06:52 PM 12-01-2022
Originally Posted by RunKC:
For sure. And I will say Liver King is right about one thing: liver is one of the most nutritious foods on the planet.

Orcas hunt great white sharks and eat only the liver while letting the rest of the corpse go to waste. There’s a reason for that
FACT!
[Reply]
Monticore 06:56 PM 12-01-2022
Originally Posted by Hog's Gone Fishin:
FACT!
Think of every used filter you have ever seen , have any of them not been somewhat disgusting. Does it contain some good stuff sure but it also collects the bad stuff too.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 06:58 PM 12-01-2022
That's nice. Still doesn't really excuse the whole "sell a bunch of supplements and myself as a primal self help coach and bodybuilder when in actually it's a 15k a month cycle of HGH/Steroids that does all the work to make me look that way" thing though.
[Reply]
-King- 07:19 PM 12-01-2022
Originally Posted by Superturtle:
:-) Never heard of this guy until yesterday. There can't actually have been folks gullible enough to believe he wasn't on ALL the steroids, right?
If you advertise being alpha or being "primal" as he calls it, on the internet, there will be a line of insecure dudes a mile long waiting to buy your products or whatever the hell it is you're pitching.
[Reply]
Bob Dole 07:30 PM 12-01-2022
That's nice. Still doesn't really excuse the whole "sell a bunch of supplements and myself as a primal self help coach and bodybuilder when in actually it's a 15k a month cycle of HGH/Steroids that does all the work to make me look that way" thing though.
You know how I know you listen to Walton and Johnson in the morning?
[Reply]
FlaChief58 07:38 PM 12-01-2022
That guy is on roids? I can't Belize it
[Reply]
lewdog 07:54 PM 12-01-2022
Lol at people thinking that's obtainable without roids.

:-)

[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 07:55 PM 12-01-2022
Originally Posted by Bob Dole:
You know how I know you listen to Walton and Johnson in the morning?
Actually, no. Genuinely have no idea who that is.
[Reply]
penguinz 08:04 PM 12-01-2022
It still takes a tremendous amount of work to build that kind of physique.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 08:31 PM 12-01-2022
Originally Posted by penguinz:
Sure (well, maybe not the abs), but unless you're just a fucking freak of nature you will never look like that, and it's pretty fucking lame to establish most of his business ventures on the blatant lie that he got that physique completely naturally by living a 'primal' lifestyle.
[Reply]
RunKC 08:33 PM 12-01-2022
Originally Posted by -King-:
If you advertise being alpha or being "primal" as he calls it, on the internet, there will be a line of insecure dudes a mile long waiting to buy your products or whatever the hell it is you're pitching.
Ah yes. The Andrew Tate business plan
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 08:36 PM 12-01-2022
Originally Posted by RunKC:
Ah yes. The Andrew Tate business plan
:-) Well, at least this dude isn't a complete fucking asshole like Tate is. As scummy as I find his businesses, he at the very least does offer some decent life advice and generally stays pretty positive with it as well.
[Reply]
Marcellus 08:48 PM 12-01-2022
Originally Posted by lewdog:
Lol at people thinking that's obtainable without roids.

Mind blowing but then again most people don’t work out and are out of shape and clueless.
[Reply]
Marcellus 08:50 PM 12-01-2022
Originally Posted by penguinz:
Yea I’m sure his diet of shit tons of protein on top of the mega roids while working out like an animal was the combo.

Shit ton of work and discipline and $$.
[Reply]
Page 5 of 8
< 12345 678 >
Up