ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 3 of 8
< 123 4567 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Liver King
Hog's Gone Fishin 07:01 AM 01-25-2022
Anybody come across this guy, he eats raw Liver and Bone Marrow as the base in his diet and the dude is jacked like a 300A.D warrior.

[Reply]
bringbackmarty 01:54 AM 12-01-2022
took my shirt off and walked in the mid day sun in the middle of the street and flexed the whole way. Nobody saw me because after the flu I'm like 6'3' 168 lbs. A squirrel stepped up to me and decided I looked a little too hungry and ran away, lucky for me. Living by the 5 ancestral tenants isn't going so well, especially when liver is $16 a pound. I'm so weak, cold and tired and not wearing a shirt nor bathing is having an effect on my relationships with my wife and children. I sleep in my minivan which was recently totaled by my plumber, not sure what he was doing pulling up to my house so fast but I think maybe my wife called him. At least it's dry in there and I'm able to live by the 5 ancestral tenants.
[Reply]
bringbackmarty 12-01-2022, 01:55 AM
This message has been deleted by bringbackmarty. Reason: dup
Sassy Squatch 05:30 AM 12-01-2022
:-) Never heard of this guy until yesterday. There can't actually have been folks gullible enough to believe he wasn't on ALL the steroids, right?
[Reply]
Monticore 06:40 AM 12-01-2022
Originally Posted by Hog's Gone Fishin:
Well, he claims to be all natural. Liver is the most nutritious meat a person can consume.
The garbage dump of the body .
[Reply]
Red Dawg 08:06 AM 12-01-2022
He's liar. Anyone that looks like that is on roids. That's not natural and can't be achieved naturally.
[Reply]
Radar Chief 08:06 AM 12-01-2022
But the real question is: did he learn this method from Sasquatch?
[Reply]
stevieray 08:09 AM 12-01-2022
Originally Posted by Red Dawg:
He's liar. Anyone that looks like that is on roids. That's not natural and can't be achieved naturally.
Ya it can, takes about 5-7 seven years.
[Reply]
Skyy God 08:58 AM 12-01-2022
Shocker, he was juicing.

https://defector.com/who-could-have-...y-was-juicing/
[Reply]
TripleThreat 09:04 AM 12-01-2022
Originally Posted by Hog's Gone Fishin:
Well, he claims to be all natural. Liver is the most nutritious meat a person can consume.
Yeah he’s not natty. He was a meme a while back for trying to claim to be natural. Then he came out practically saying he wasn’t natty without saying it because of all the hate he got.
[Reply]
Easy 6 09:07 AM 12-01-2022
Liver Liar
[Reply]
JohnnyHammersticks 10:02 AM 12-01-2022
Let's do a little experiment. I'm going to go through Liver King's workout/diet recommendations and provide photo evidence of my progress here in this thread.

For the first month, I'm going to focus strictly on the 'Sunning my Balls' portion without any other exercises or diet changes. I'm taking "before" photos of my balls right now and will post the pics as soon as I get them developed from the cute girl in her early-20s at CVS Photo. That way we can see how much bigger and bulkier my balls get using his program.
[Reply]
TLO 10:36 AM 12-01-2022
I figured he died
[Reply]
fan4ever 10:42 AM 12-01-2022
Drop one letter from his nickname and you'll see the light.
[Reply]
RunKC 10:43 AM 12-01-2022
Originally Posted by JohnnyHammersticks:
Let's do a little experiment. I'm going to go through Liver King's workout/diet recommendations and provide photo evidence of my progress here in this thread.

For the first month, I'm going to focus strictly on the 'Sunning my Balls' portion without any other exercises or diet changes. I'm taking "before" photos of my balls right now and will post the pics as soon as I get them developed from the cute girl in her early-20s at CVS Photo. That way we can see how much bigger and bulkier my balls get using his program.
Uh the guy is fucking nuts. Not only does he eat a lot of raw organ eat and testicles, there’s videos of him and his family drinking animal blood bc it’s nutritious.

Fucking gross
[Reply]
JohnnyHammersticks 11:17 AM 12-01-2022
Originally Posted by RunKC:
Uh the guy is fucking nuts. Not only does he eat a lot of raw organ eat and testicles, there’s videos of him and his family drinking animal blood bc it’s nutritious.

Fucking gross
I will sun my balls, but I draw the line at letting the Liver King eat them.
[Reply]
KCJake 11:24 AM 12-01-2022
Originally Posted by Fish:
Duck Dynasty discovers steroids...
Haha perfect
[Reply]
Page 3 of 8
< 123 4567 > Last »
Up