ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 14 of 56
« First < 41011121314 1516171824 > Last »
Media Center>Indiana Jones 5: First Details
Hammock Parties 12:33 PM 05-21-2021
https://www.theilluminerdi.com/2021/...5gsE-j2lqNlXGk

Originally Posted by :
Plot and character details have still been kept tightly under wraps, until now. The Illuminerdi can exclusively reveal the roles of Mads Mikkelsen and Shaunette Renée Wilson. And on top of that, when the next installment of the Indiana Jones franchise will take place.

According to our sources, Mads Mikkelsen will be playing the villain in this new installment of Indiana Jones. His character is described to us as a Nazi scientist enlisted into NASA by the United States government to work on the space agency’s moon landing initiative.

Shaunette Renee Wilson will be playing Mads Mikkelsen’s villain’s CIA handler responsible for “babysitting” the Nazi scientist turned NASA recruit. There will also be a female villain, “an evil and brutal killer” who will work with Mads Mikkelsen’s character. According to our sources, Scarlett Johansson actually passed on this role previously.

Mads Mikkelsen’s character’s description not only reveals that he will be the villain of Indiana Jones 5, but when the franchise’s next installment will be taking place.

The next Indiana Jones adventure would logically be set during the 1960s space race. NASA’s Apollo 11 landed on the moon in 1969, so it wouldn’t be a shock for the film to be set later in the 1960s, especially since the fourth Indiana Jones film was set in 1957. And in classic Indiana Jones fashion it looks like our hat wearing, whip wielding, archeologist will have another chance to punch some Nazis, with Mikkelsen’s villain being a former scientist for Hitler’s Reich.

[Reply]
Sure-Oz 08:15 PM 12-01-2022
Looks pretty good... hopefully we can forget about the crystal skull like we did rocky 5
[Reply]
BigRichard 02:05 PM 12-02-2022
Originally Posted by wazu:
"I don't believe in magic."

What? Has he not even watched his own movies? Might as well have Gandalf say this ridiculous line.
Yeah, I thought the same thing... ummm you saw a box(at least the aftermath) evaporate people, you saw a guy rip another guys heart out and he continues to live, you saw a person drink from a cup and instantly grow old and die and then watch your father's wound heal from drinking from another cup... but I don't believe in magic.
[Reply]
Baby Lee 02:29 PM 12-02-2022
Too busy. It would be one thing to be that frenetic with practical sets, but all that shit flying around what you know is a green scene soundstage is too much. More Transformers/GIJoe than Indy.
[Reply]
InChiefsHeaven 02:37 PM 12-02-2022
I'll just drop this here. Do with it what you will...and NSFW due to language:

[Reply]
InChiefsHeaven 02:40 PM 12-02-2022
Originally Posted by BigRichard:
Yeah, I thought the same thing... ummm you saw a box(at least the aftermath) evaporate people, you saw a guy rip another guys heart out and he continues to live, you saw a person drink from a cup and instantly grow old and die and then watch your father's wound heal from drinking from another cup... but I don't believe in magic.
Exactly. The whole arc of Raiders (see what I did there) was Indy starts out not believing in religious hocus pocus but by the end of the film it's obvious that he's forced to believe at least in the idea that there is much more out there mysterious and unexplainable...

...buuuuut they have to bring you back to the beginning where Indy doesn't believe in anything...as if he's never learned anything from his awesome adventures...

I hate Disney. So much.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 02:44 PM 12-02-2022
mangold will deliver
[Reply]
MarkDavis'Haircut 02:49 PM 12-02-2022
This film is going to be a bloody disaster.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 03:24 PM 12-02-2022
when has mangold made a bad movie?
[Reply]
InChiefsHeaven 03:37 PM 12-02-2022
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
when has mangold made a bad movie?
Does he typically make movies for Disney?
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 03:43 PM 12-02-2022
Originally Posted by InChiefsHeaven:
Does he typically make movies for Disney?
who cares?

Cop Land, Girl, Interrupted, Walk the Line, 3:10 to Yuma, The Wolverine and Logan

HE DOESN'T MISS

AT WORST, Temple of Doom level
[Reply]
InChiefsHeaven 03:46 PM 12-02-2022
who cares?

Cop Land, Girl, Interrupted, Walk the Line, 3:10 to Yuma, The Wolverine and Logan

HE DOESN'T MISS

AT WORST, Temple of Doom level
That's if Disney lets him do his thing. We'll see. I want it to be good, I just know that Disney pretty much destroys anything they touch, regardless of director.

Hope I'm wrong.
[Reply]
BigBeauford 03:48 PM 12-02-2022
ya'll crazy, mangold doesn't miss
Had no idea Mangold was doing this. My interest just went up 1000% percent. Logan is the best superhero movie ever.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 06:09 PM 12-02-2022
gonna be hella cool

[Reply]
Hammock Parties 06:31 PM 12-02-2022
Originally Posted by wazu:
"I don't believe in magic."

What? Has he not even watched his own movies? Might as well have Gandalf say this ridiculous line.
Temple of Doom is a Prequel, and yet he's so Anti-Magic in Raiders and then again in Last Crusade.

That's Indy's character. Stubborn.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 06:58 PM 12-02-2022
YES 4K TRAILER

[Reply]
Page 14 of 56
« First < 41011121314 1516171824 > Last »
Up