ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 12 of 73
« First < 289101112 131415162262 > Last »
Hall of Classics>I’m leaving forever.
patteeu 10:46 PM 04-28-2021
Originally Posted by :
Mod note: Here is the follow-up to this thread.
Seriously, I am.

I know what you’re thinking. Maybe I got annoyed by something someone said. Maybe after two Super Bowls in a row I’m satiated on the Chiefs. Maybe I’m going to prison, or joining Dick Cheney on a barnstorming tour, or maybe the antifreeze actually wasn’t a good idea and I died.

The fun of a farewell forever thread is not in knowing the reason. It’s in not knowing, and the mystery behind the disappearance. MrBlond is legendary not because he was here or because he left, but rather because of how he departed. He was DB Cooper jumping out of the Chiefsplanet plane and disappearing into the night, and with that act he became immortal.

It is now my time to parachute from the plane, and I can assure you that I will not return. It would be enjoyable to become an unsolved Chiefsplanet mystery in the process, but I can’t do that to you. It’s cruel enough that you will no longer get to read my thoughtful prose and learn from my wisdom. I can’t allow you to speculate forever about what became of me, and to always wonder if that guy with the fake glasses and mustache sitting next to you at the game is me.

So I’ve instructed one Chiefsplanet member to reveal the mystery. If this thread ever reaches 1,000 posts, that person will share the reason. But until then, you will have only my boarding pass, a flight attendant’s vague description, and 110,871 posts to remember me by.

Farewell, Chiefsplanet!

(Sound of wind rushing past an open passenger cabin door.)

[Reply]
New World Order 12:10 PM 04-29-2021

[Reply]
OnTheWarpath15 12:12 PM 04-29-2021
Originally Posted by Pawnmower:
her name is page spiranac

my lord she is a fucking goddess

She practices a lot at Talking Stick, I've seen her there a few times - and she's just as much a smokeshow in person.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 12:14 PM 04-29-2021
Originally Posted by OnTheWarpath15:
She practices a lot at Talking Stick, I've seen her there a few times - and she's just as much a smokeshow in person.
Did u hit it?
[Reply]
ptlyon 12:14 PM 04-29-2021
Originally Posted by ptlyon:
I would like to know who this is and would also like for her to sit on my face
Please relay my message
[Reply]
vailpass 12:16 PM 04-29-2021
Yep. And she rocks my local boys' PXG gear.
[Reply]
Katipan 12:19 PM 04-29-2021
I'm more interested in who is patt's lil bitch than why he left.
[Reply]
OnTheWarpath15 12:21 PM 04-29-2021
Originally Posted by Titty Meat:
Did u hit it?
Almost, I shanked one and missed her by about 15 feet.

Oh, you mean *hit it*?
[Reply]
Bearcat 12:24 PM 04-29-2021
I bet she gets annoyed by all the talking sticks.
[Reply]
penchief 12:27 PM 04-29-2021
I liked patteeu. We disagreed but I always appreciated his approach to debating. I suspect it was getting hard for a good conservative to continue aligning oneself with the kooks who turned a once proud political movement into a threat to American democracy.
[Reply]
srvy 12:27 PM 04-29-2021
Originally Posted by loochy:
Yeah, I don't get the whole announcement thing either. Just go do whatever it is that you do. If you feel like posting again, then post again. There's no reason why anyone has to officially quit. It mostly seems to be attention-whoring.
It needs to be done for the Curly Bill gif.
[Reply]
cwhocares 12:31 PM 04-29-2021
You're leaving a room not sucking a *&%$. No need to open your mouth.
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 12:33 PM 04-29-2021
Originally Posted by penchief:
I liked patteeu. We disagreed but I always appreciated his approach to debating. I suspect it was getting hard for a good conservative to continue aligning oneself with the kooks who turned a once proud political movement into a threat to American democracy.

Fewer posts like this^
[Reply]
InChiefsHeaven 12:38 PM 04-29-2021
I think 1000 posts is a bit of a reach Pat. Hate to see ya go. God Bless.
[Reply]
Bearcat 12:38 PM 04-29-2021
Originally Posted by loochy:
Yeah, I don't get the whole announcement thing either. Just go do whatever it is that you do. If you feel like posting again, then post again. There's no reason why anyone has to officially quit. It mostly seems to be attention-whoring.
Sometimes it gets asked whatever happened to so and so, and sometimes so and so gets pinged on social media, or you're left wondering.

Not saying it's right or wrong or whatever, but if someone has been here 10 or 15+ years and then just disappears, it can be a bit concerning for those who know that person IRL or have conversed a lot here (that's why we have the next of kin thing).

So, at the very least, if you don't want people reaching out sometime in the future, or worrying you've knocked off, it helps.

Or maybe it's just a look at me and miss me! thing, because it's a bit disheartening that almost anyone can just stop posting and no one may notice for months or ever.
[Reply]
Kman34 12:39 PM 04-29-2021
Originally Posted by Bearcat:
I bet she gets annoyed by all the bundle of stickss
FYP
[Reply]
Page 12 of 73
« First < 289101112 131415162262 > Last »
Up