ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 9 of 12
« First < 56789 101112 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Antonio Brown at it again on Twitter
Sassy Squatch 11:47 AM 12-11-2019

Guess all mighty @nfl can hold players out against there will no criminal charges pending nothing but
A Caucasian player gets a domestic go to jail still out there playing targeted hate against us everywhere my peeps

— AB (@AB84) December 11, 2019

[Reply]
Mephistopheles Janx 02:56 AM 12-02-2022
Originally Posted by dlphg9:
You being serious right now?
Yeah... I don't keep up with everything that celebs do.

Originally Posted by :
He sexually assaulted his former trainer by cuming on her back while she was watching church services on an Ipad. She has also accused him of forcibly raping her.

He had a female artist he had asked to paint a mural in his house and came up behind her naked with nothing but a hand towel on his wang. He also never paid her for the mural.

He's had the police show up for domestic disturbances many many many many times and for multiple women.

The piece of shit owes money to several people that have done work for him.

He was chucking furniture out of his window and nearly hit multiple people.

Destroyed security camera and threw bike at security guard at his gated community.

He plead guilty to felony burglary with battery due to a confrontation with a moving company.

Literally video of him at a hotel pool playing with his dick and harassing women

Now this shit he's supposedly in a standoff for and I'm sure I didn't even cover everything. Dudes a piece of shit and gets no benefit of doubt.
Cool... thanks for the breakdown!
[Reply]
UChieffyBugger 03:44 AM 12-02-2022
Originally Posted by dlphg9:
You being serious right now?

He sexually assaulted his former trainer by cuming on her back while she was watching church services on an Ipad. She has also accused him of forcibly raping her.

He had a female artist he had asked to paint a mural in his house and came up behind her naked with nothing but a hand towel on his wang. He also never paid her for the mural.

He's had the police show up for domestic disturbances many many many many times and for multiple women.

The piece of shit owes money to several people that have done work for him.

He was chucking furniture out of his window and nearly hit multiple people.

Destroyed security camera and threw bike at security guard at his gated community.

He plead guilty to felony burglary with battery due to a confrontation with a moving company.

Literally video of him at a hotel pool playing with his dick and harassing women

Now this shit he's supposedly in a standoff for and I'm sure I didn't even cover everything. Dudes a piece of shit and gets no benefit of doubt.
You can dislike the guy for the way he acted as a football player.. but the vast majority of the stuff you claim Brown did in this post was NOT proven and was merely an ACCUSATION. Especially the sexual stuff which is why he never spent a single day in jail and was STILL signed by Tampa. Even down to the pool incident where he claims someone took his trunks which was not disputed and no, he was not "harrassing" anyone in that video. Also one "domestic disturbance" was caught on camera and it was HIM who called the police on his ex who was trying to get into his house. So folks need be careful acting like every negative story or rumour about him is true because that's simply not the case.
[Reply]
UChieffyBugger 03:54 AM 12-02-2022
Originally Posted by HC_Chief:
Hmm, gonna need more details on this one. Yeah, AB is nutty, but this one sounds like he brought a ho home, he told her to GTFO, she refused, so he tossed her out. She then called the cops.
EXACTLY!!..but the AB haters around here will act like he's a damn "serial killer" over this minor incident smh :-)
[Reply]
RaidersOftheCellar 04:56 AM 12-02-2022
Originally Posted by UChieffyBugger:
You can dislike the guy for the way he acted as a football player.. but the vast majority of the stuff you claim Brown did in this post was NOT proven and was merely an ACCUSATION. Especially the sexual stuff which is why he never spent a single day in jail and was STILL signed by Tampa. Even down to the pool incident where he claims someone took his trunks which was not disputed and no, he was not "harrassing" anyone in that video. Also one "domestic disturbance" was caught on camera and it was HIM who called the police on his ex who was trying to get into his house. So folks need be careful acting like every negative story or rumour about him is true because that's simply not the case.
Holy shit…. insanity and trouble follow him everywhere (even to Dubai), and you think it’s all fake news.

He’s a complete piece of shit.
[Reply]
TEX 06:18 AM 12-02-2022
You're wrong. Not going to engage with trying to change your mind because you're dug in and won't be receptive to the effort or the facts. I will ask you if you think O.J. was innocent? You're displaying THAT kind of ignorance.
[Reply]
In58men 06:48 AM 12-02-2022
People are coming at AB with their torches and pitchforks, but don’t realize he’s probably suffering from CTE and he’s unable to think rationally.
[Reply]
BWillie 06:55 AM 12-02-2022
Originally Posted by In58men:
People are coming at AB with their torches and pitchforks, but don’t realize he’s probably suffering from CTE and he’s unable to think rationally.
That may be true, but it seems CTE perpetuates shitheads. As in if your a shithead, it makes you even more of a shithead.
[Reply]
Skyy God 07:48 AM 12-02-2022
Originally Posted by scho63:
Ghetto drama with the baby mama
Quality dog whistle.
[Reply]
Skyy God 07:49 AM 12-02-2022
Originally Posted by HC_Chief:
Oh man, bad idea all around to be hanging out with exes esp. if there is bad blood.
Note to self.
[Reply]
Skyy God 07:51 AM 12-02-2022
Originally Posted by BWillie:
That may be true, but it seems CTE perpetuates shitheads. As in if your a shithead, it makes you even more of a shithead.
Sure.

But if I think if you look at the timeline, his crazy shit happened after the Burfict hit. Probably had some underlying but controlled mental illness prior to it.
[Reply]
tredadda 08:23 AM 12-02-2022
Originally Posted by Cave Johnson:
Sure.

But if I think if you look at the timeline, his crazy shit happened after the Burfict hit. Probably had some underlying but controlled mental illness prior to it.
That seems right. He hasn’t been right since that Burfict hit.
[Reply]
Marcellus 09:39 AM 12-02-2022
Originally Posted by In58men:
Right, its not his fault, I'm sure he was an absolute gentlemen before playing in the NFL.
[Reply]
TwistedChief 09:56 AM 12-02-2022
You do realize that a 'no contest' plea is essentially tantamount to a 'guilty' plea?

https://www.nfl.com/news/antonio-bro...gets-probation
[Reply]
Kiimo 10:12 AM 12-02-2022

Before you say idiotic shit like this I think it's best to take a moment and think to yourself, am I defending a person or am I defending a theoretical point that has nothing to do with the subject?

You may find huh, maybe this particular person isn't the Innocent Until Proven Guilty Hill I want to die on.

It's a really handy way of avoiding defending horrible people that make you look really bad in retrospect.

But something tells me you aren't going to listen.
[Reply]
backinblack 10:31 AM 12-02-2022
lol caping for AB
[Reply]
Page 9 of 12
« First < 56789 101112 >
Up