ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 8 of 12
« First < 45678 9101112 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Antonio Brown at it again on Twitter
Sassy Squatch 11:47 AM 12-11-2019

Guess all mighty @nfl can hold players out against there will no criminal charges pending nothing but
A Caucasian player gets a domestic go to jail still out there playing targeted hate against us everywhere my peeps

— AB (@AB84) December 11, 2019

[Reply]
dlphg9 01:35 PM 12-01-2022
Originally Posted by HC_Chief:
Hmm, gonna need more details on this one. Yeah, AB is nutty, but this one sounds like he brought a ho home, he told her to GTFO, she refused, so he tossed her out. She then called the cops.
Well found a piece of shit. Even if it was just some "ho", then he shouldn't throw a shoe at her and then using the word evict makes it seem like she lived there.

You know AB is "nutty", but are going to give him the benefit of the doubt? I'd say he's more than nutty and he's a giant piece of shit that should be rotting in a jail cell.
[Reply]
HC_Chief 01:37 PM 12-01-2022
Originally Posted by DaKCMan AP:
The woman is his ex fiancée and mother of his kids.
Oh man, bad idea all around to be hanging out with exes esp. if there is bad blood.

When I originally read it I thought it was 1:30AM, rather than PM. Now it looks more like a post Thanksgiving get-together that went haywire. Rest looks same on the surface: if it is his house and he told her to get out, she needed to go. His mistake(s) were 1. allowing the situation in the first place; 2. not calling the cops himself to have a trespasser removed (likely didn't want to do that because cops tend to initially side with the female, with a few exceptions); 3. not turning himself in w/o drama after the fact
[Reply]
HC_Chief 01:39 PM 12-01-2022
Originally Posted by dlphg9:
Well found a piece of shit. Even if it was just some "ho", then he shouldn't throw a shoe at her and then using the word evict makes it seem like she lived there.

You know AB is "nutty", but are going to give him the benefit of the doubt? I'd say he's more than nutty and he's a giant piece of shit that should be rotting in a jail cell.
1. GFY
2. Yes, burn him. Burn him at the stake, because....reasons. Reactionary bitch.
[Reply]
Mephistopheles Janx 01:40 PM 12-01-2022
Originally Posted by dlphg9:

Why should AB be "rotting" in a jail cell?
[Reply]
scho63 01:41 PM 12-01-2022
Ghetto drama with the baby mama
[Reply]
HC_Chief 01:42 PM 12-01-2022
Originally Posted by scho63:
Ghetto drama with the baby mama
this.
[Reply]
TEX 01:47 PM 12-01-2022
Originally Posted by Mephistopheles Janx:
:-)
Don't be "That guy."
[Reply]
CatinKS 02:40 PM 12-01-2022
He threw the shoe because he could not find the vacuum cleaner.
[Reply]
Kiimo 02:52 PM 12-01-2022

I mean I could list like 30 reasons but I'll just say he threw a couch out of a building window and almost killed somebody
[Reply]
KCJake 02:54 PM 12-01-2022
Didn't he jack off and nut all over the back of his house keepers head? That's what I heard
[Reply]
TinyEvel 05:02 PM 12-01-2022
Errbody stepping up to be Dr. Phil in here.
[Reply]
WhawhaWhat 08:06 PM 12-01-2022

Breaking: Antonio Brown is reportedly in a standoff with police. He has an arrest warrant for domestic battery.

Brown is alleged to have guns in house.

— Dov Kleiman (@NFL_DovKleiman) December 1, 2022

[Reply]
dlphg9 09:25 PM 12-01-2022
You being serious right now?

He sexually assaulted his former trainer by cuming on her back while she was watching church services on an Ipad. She has also accused him of forcibly raping her.

He had a female artist he had asked to paint a mural in his house and came up behind her naked with nothing but a hand towel on his wang. He also never paid her for the mural.

He's had the police show up for domestic disturbances many many many many times and for multiple women.

The piece of shit owes money to several people that have done work for him.

He was chucking furniture out of his window and nearly hit multiple people.

Destroyed security camera and threw bike at security guard at his gated community.

He plead guilty to felony burglary with battery due to a confrontation with a moving company.

Literally video of him at a hotel pool playing with his dick and harassing women

Now this shit he's supposedly in a standoff for and I'm sure I didn't even cover everything. Dudes a piece of shit and gets no benefit of doubt.
[Reply]
backinblack 11:36 PM 12-01-2022
today has me questioning who's gonna be dead first, Kanye or AB
[Reply]
ThyKingdomCome15 01:01 AM 12-02-2022
Dude never puts any blame on himself. That's a big reason nobody wants him. Anyone can mess up, AB won't own up to anything.
[Reply]
Page 8 of 12
« First < 45678 9101112 >
Up