ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2 of 12
< 12 3456 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Antonio Brown at it again on Twitter
Sassy Squatch 11:47 AM 12-11-2019

Guess all mighty @nfl can hold players out against there will no criminal charges pending nothing but
A Caucasian player gets a domestic go to jail still out there playing targeted hate against us everywhere my peeps

— AB (@AB84) December 11, 2019

[Reply]
Rasputin 12:05 PM 12-11-2019
I don't see how Tom Brady gets to play after French kissing his boy? He should have gotten the Jared Fogle treatment and be like Jerry Epstein who did not kill himself.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 12:07 PM 12-11-2019
Originally Posted by Halfcan:
There is a chance we might play the Pats and the Steelers in the Playoffs. I would sign this crazy bastard in a heartbeat if possible just to shit down their throats with deep plays and talk shit on them.

The enemy of my enemy is my friend. Arthur Herbert Fonzarelli
This is just a guess, but this tirade is probably because he's been told in no uncertain terms he won't be playing this year.
[Reply]
smithandrew051 12:08 PM 12-11-2019
Anyone else get the feeling that this whole Antonio Brown saga is going to end with a high speed chase?
[Reply]
Shag 12:08 PM 12-11-2019
Originally Posted by KC Tattoo:
So? You don't have to give me a direct answer when I was making a point I mean I just gave an example of the fairness.
WTF are you taking about? AB isn't banned from the NFL, he's just a crackpot headcase that nobody wants on their team, because the downside outweighs the upside. The same wasn't true for Ben or Ray. Where's the unfairness, exactly?
[Reply]
Hoover 12:08 PM 12-11-2019
Originally Posted by MAHOMO 4 LIFE!:
You know who’s also on Twitter some chick named Hayley Lewis. Looks like she’s replaced Brooke Pryor. She was Miss Tennessee in 2014. She covers the Chiefs now!!

Its like they let the Planet hire Brooke's replacement. LOL
[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 12:08 PM 12-11-2019
The funny thing is that Brown could be playing in the playoffs this year. He was originally gonna be traded to Buffalo but he said no to that then the whole Raiders tirade happened
[Reply]
The Franchise 12:09 PM 12-11-2019
You know who’s also on Twitter some chick named Hayley Lewis. Looks like she’s replaced Brooke Pryor. She was Miss Tennessee in 2014. She covers the Chiefs now!!

Which has nothing to do with this thread. You need to be banned for this shit.
[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 12:09 PM 12-11-2019
Originally Posted by The Franchise:
Which has nothing to do with this thread. You need to be banned for this shit.
Eat my asshole bitch
[Reply]
The Franchise 12:11 PM 12-11-2019
Eat my asshole bitch
Quit posting shit that has nothing to do with the thread topic, retard.
[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 12:12 PM 12-11-2019
Originally Posted by The Franchise:
Quit posting shit that has nothing to do with the thread topic, retard.
They both have the word Twitter in it. So it’s not completely irrelevant
[Reply]
Rasputin 12:12 PM 12-11-2019
Originally Posted by Shag:
WTF are you taking about? AB isn't banned from the NFL, he's just a crackpot headcase that nobody wants on their team, because the downside outweighs the upside. The same wasn't true for Ben or Ray. Where's the unfairness, exactly?
Dude doesn't matter I was bullshitting the thread because I thought it was funny but not to be taken seriously about :-) HOLY FUCK

I know he is a crackpot but the irony of Ben and Ray was just too much to pass up .
[Reply]
JohnnyHammersticks 12:18 PM 12-11-2019
Sticking with my original AB predictions, although tempted to move the timelines up:

* Flat broke within 5 years

* Incarcerated within 7 years

* Dead within 10 years
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 12:21 PM 12-11-2019
AB is not well. Mentally off.

But Patrick Chung getting nothing is bizarre.
[Reply]
Red Dawg 02:53 PM 12-11-2019
Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501:
AB is not well. Mentally off.

But Patrick Chung getting nothing is bizarre.
No it isn't. They can do whatever they want in NE. Cheat, pay whores and do coke.
[Reply]
MahiMike 03:01 PM 12-11-2019
AB, OBJ, Ramsey, Leveon.

Cancers everyone.
[Reply]
Page 2 of 12
< 12 3456 > Last »
Up