ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 76 of 435
« First < 26667273747576 7778798086126176 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Frank Clark fucking sucks
RealSNR 02:33 PM 09-15-2019
Guy has done NOTHING in two games. Barely any pressures to speak of against trash OTs.

Yeah, I'm in bitchy gameday mode. Don't care. I'm tired of paying out the ass for defensive players who don't make plays.

At least Justin Houston could dominate against bad teams after we paid him.
[Reply]
Buckweath 06:52 AM 10-07-2019
20M per season but you've still got to show more patience with Frank Clark.

Anthony Hitchens was definitly a bad signing.
[Reply]
RealSNR 07:00 AM 10-07-2019
Originally Posted by milkshock:
His only purpose is to allow Andy to have unmitigated power, which Dorsey (correctly) would never have allowed him.
Not this shit again :-)

Some of you buttfucking morons must believe Andy Reid is fucking Emperor Palpatine or some shit.
[Reply]
Mecca 07:04 AM 10-07-2019
Originally Posted by HemiEd:
He got paid. Simple
My only comment for this is if you believe that does that mean you think you should never resign anyone ever?
[Reply]
TEX 07:06 AM 10-07-2019
Originally Posted by Buckweath:
20M per season but you've still got to show more patience with Frank Clark.

Anthony Hitchens was definitly a bad signing.
Both were terrible. Time is proving it and will continue to do so.
[Reply]
nychief 07:06 AM 10-07-2019
Seems like he gets up field and pushed out of the pocket every rush.
[Reply]
tyreekthefreak 07:07 AM 10-07-2019
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
No more trades, Brett. You're ****ing done.

You're not allowed to spend any more draft picks on disaster players. No more trade ups. No nothing.

You ****ing suck.

Take Breeland Speaks, Frank Clark, and any other shitty player you wanted to spend picks on and shove them straight up your ass.
Well shit....Veach can't draft very well either...
[Reply]
Chris Meck 07:28 AM 10-07-2019
Not a good game.

The sample size is getting larger.
[Reply]
Danguardace 07:33 AM 10-07-2019
Not sure if it has been mentioned but he is spending a lot of time in a 2 point stance, not sure if that is by design and or poor conditioning but makes you wonder.
[Reply]
Gravedigger 07:37 AM 10-07-2019
I don't see him twist, or stunt, much. Seems like he's always in the same position battling the left or right tackle with the only choice of going inside or outside.
[Reply]
'Hamas' Jenkins 08:29 AM 10-07-2019
Justin Houston has as many sacks in one game against the Chiefs as Clark has in five games with the Chiefs. He was also making less money than Clark and didn't cost multiple high draft picks.

At least the Khalil Mack comparisons should stop for a while.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 09:22 AM 10-07-2019
I watched Clark for the 1st quarter until I decided I had better things to do; one can only watch a guy get stonewalled by single teams for so long before he loses interest. I started watching Niemann and K-Pass instead.

Anyone still making excuses for this guy is an idiot. He's slow off the ball, has no lower body strength, no pass rush moves and little creativity.

He's a friggen disaster. K-Pass clearly outplayed him last night.
[Reply]
RealSNR 09:22 AM 10-07-2019
Originally Posted by 'Hamas' Jenkins:
Justin Houston has as many sacks in one game against the Chiefs as Clark has in five games with the Chiefs. He was also making less money than Clark and didn't cost multiple high draft picks.

At least the Khalil Mack comparisons should stop for a while.
I wouldn't be as bitchy if Clark would put up dominant performances against teams with shit offensive lines and immobile, scared QBs.
[Reply]
FringeNC 09:27 AM 10-07-2019
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
I watched Clark for the 1st quarter until I decided I had better things to do; one can only watch a guy get stonewalled by single teams for so long before he loses interest. I started watching Niemann and K-Pass instead.

Anyone still making excuses for this guy is an idiot. He's slow off the ball, has no lower body strength, no pass rush moves and little creativity.

I wonder if it was Veach that had to have him, or Spags? The guy is not only not a difference maker but we're saddled with dead cap space now and loss of draft picks. You just can't make those trades -- giving up draft assets for the "right" to pay the guy more than market.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 09:34 AM 10-07-2019
Originally Posted by FringeNC:
I wonder if it was Veach that had to have him, or Spags? The guy is not only not a difference maker but we're saddled with dead cap space now and loss of draft picks. You just can't make those trades -- giving up draft assets for the "right" to pay the guy more than market.
If this is the Frank Clark we're getting this trade may have irreparably damaged our prime years of Super Bowl contention. It's that bad. Couple that with the disastrous Watkins and Hitchens contracts, and that abysmal 2018 draft class, and we're rapidly getting to the point of needing a new GM ASAP.
[Reply]
mcaj22 10:41 AM 10-07-2019
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:

Hes 27 million against the cap in 2020 how in the world are they going to improve all these holes.
[Reply]
Page 76 of 435
« First < 26667273747576 7778798086126176 > Last »
Up