ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 184 of 435
« First < 84134174180181182183184 185186187188194234284 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Frank Clark fucking sucks
RealSNR 02:33 PM 09-15-2019
Guy has done NOTHING in two games. Barely any pressures to speak of against trash OTs.

Yeah, I'm in bitchy gameday mode. Don't care. I'm tired of paying out the ass for defensive players who don't make plays.

At least Justin Houston could dominate against bad teams after we paid him.
[Reply]
RINGLEADER 09:33 AM 12-09-2019
Clark was hurt in the beginning of the season - in the past five weeks he has 20 tackles, 5 sacks, 3 tackles for loss, 3 QB hits, caused an INT, and forced two fumbles.
[Reply]
Chris Meck 09:39 AM 12-09-2019
Originally Posted by RINGLEADER:
Clark was hurt in the beginning of the season - in the past five weeks he has 20 tackles, 5 sacks, 3 tackles for loss, 3 QB hits, caused an INT, and forced two fumbles.
Exactly.

so if you extrapolate the last 5 games (in which Clark has STILL been hurt and/or deathly ill), he would be on pace for a 16 sack season, 100 plus tackles, 15tfl, 15 hits, 3 INT's and 10 forced fumbles.

So that's what he can do, and we might see more if he's able to get actually healthy.

Everybody needs to get off of Frank's ass. IF we make a Super Bowl run here, he and Jones and the rest of that front four rotation will be a big reason why.
[Reply]
Chiefspants 01:54 PM 12-09-2019
Frank's postgame comments have Boston's media clutching their pearls today. It's pretty great.

The Chiefs have lacked someone like that on the defensive side, and it showed last year.
[Reply]
petegz28 01:58 PM 12-09-2019
Originally Posted by Chiefspants:
Frank's postgame comments have Boston's media up in arms today. It's pretty great.

The Chiefs have lacked someone like that on the defensive side, and it showed last year.
What comments would those be?
[Reply]
Dunerdr 01:58 PM 12-09-2019
Originally Posted by Chiefspants:
Frank's postgame comments have Boston's media up in arms today. It's pretty great.

what did he say
[Reply]
TwistedChief 02:03 PM 12-09-2019
“We’ll be seeing them in the playoffs," Clark said, per The Boston Globe. "Hopefully we do. I want them again. They don’t have a tackle that can block us. Speed, power, whatever we were throwing at them, they couldn’t handle.”
[Reply]
ptlyon 02:06 PM 12-09-2019
Dammit. I was hoping it was something along the lines of "Fuck them funny talking motherfuckers"
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 02:08 PM 12-09-2019
:-) Clark is an excellent antagonist. He's gotten both Rivers and Brady to absolutely lose their composure.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 02:08 PM 12-09-2019
We will.

We'll be the 2 or 3 and they'll be the 2 or 3.

Either they're coming here in the divisional round, or we're going there.

I mean, if they're not total shit and lose in the wild card. :-)

THE ENDGAME COMETH
[Reply]
Chiefspants 02:10 PM 12-09-2019
Originally Posted by TwistedChief:
“We’ll be seeing them in the playoffs," Clark said, per The Boston Globe. "Hopefully we do. I want them again. They don’t have a tackle that can block us. Speed, power, whatever we were throwing at them, they couldn’t handle.”
Clark was not impressed [with the Patriots]

“Any team that has to run gadgets to beat you it shows you the type of team they are,” he said. “We played them straight up. It wasn’t no gadgets. Played straight, hard-nosed football. If you’re Tom Brady, you know what defense we’re in, you know what’s coming at you, and they couldn’t stop it.”
[Reply]
TwistedChief 02:15 PM 12-09-2019
Clark got up on an equipment box behind the Chiefs bench to waive goodbye to the Patriots fans after the last stop. It was pretty wonderful. I got video of it and Clay put it up on his Twitter.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 02:20 PM 12-09-2019
Originally Posted by TwistedChief:
Clark got up on an equipment box behind the Chiefs bench to waive goodbye to the Patriots fans after the last stop. It was pretty wonderful. I got video of it and Clay put it up on his Twitter.

We came. We saw. We Avenged. pic.twitter.com/nYOkzCRCf1

— 71 Sent (@ClayWendler) December 9, 2019

[Reply]
Megatron96 02:24 PM 12-09-2019
Side note:

Frank's sack totals and TFL totals are off by a bit. He wasn't credited for the strip-sack of Rivers (officially called an INT for Nnadi), and he had at least two half-sacks earlier this year that were credited entirely to other players as well. And never mind the sack/TFL he never got credit for against Lamar in week 3 at the goal-line that someone else got credit for.

He also had at least two TFLs this season (one in the Lions game, IIRC) that were also credited to other players.

And I really don't understand how they figure QB pressures, because he should have at least three dozen of those.

Not that it matters, and not that I think he cares. But at the end of the season, however it plays out, when dufuses on here start pointing out that Frank only had "x" number of sacks or TFLs or whatever, remember that the stat lines aren't sacrosanct. They're littered with errors, and none of those mistakes are in Frank's favor.
[Reply]
Lzen 02:27 PM 12-09-2019
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
I would love to know what he said to Brady. And also what was said between Brady and Chris Jones. :-)
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 02:27 PM 12-09-2019
stats are for losers

dee ford can have his 14 sacks

we got frank the tank, and he racks up them dubs
[Reply]
Page 184 of 435
« First < 84134174180181182183184 185186187188194234284 > Last »
Up