ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 33 of 38
« First < 232930313233 34353637 > Last »
Media Center>Yellowstone
srvy 09:22 AM 06-13-2018
New series to debut on Paramount network staring Kevin Costner. Trailer looks pretty good writer is Taylor Sheridan of the Sicario film series. Just my opinion but seams a loose take on Cliven Bundy.

[Reply]
RunKC 09:26 AM 11-28-2022
This show was good for awhile but now it’s just annoying. Beth is an annoying terrible character and Jamie isn’t a strong character at all.

I like Costner, Grimes and the guy who plays Rip
[Reply]
Easy 6 05:22 PM 11-28-2022
I take it by the continued lack of traffic in this thread, that sunday night served up yet another snoozer?

Its recorded so I'll watch tomorrow, reluctantly... reeeally kinda pissed off with Sheridan, this was his original baby and now he's abandoned it
[Reply]
BleedingRed 10:23 AM 11-29-2022
Beth character development is fucking turning out to be shit.
[Reply]
Baby Lee 10:43 AM 11-29-2022

[Reply]
R Clark 12:02 PM 11-29-2022
Originally Posted by ChiefsCountry:
For how they portray Montana?
Piss poor job portraying cowboys/ ranch life . Never see more than 50 cows at one time and have all them cowboys on payroll no wonder they are going broke lol
[Reply]
Fish 12:16 PM 11-29-2022
Honestly want Beth to die at this point. She was always annoying in earlier seasons, but now she's simply nails on the chalkboard every single scene.

Spoiler!

[Reply]
Bwana 01:13 PM 11-29-2022
Originally Posted by R Clark:
Piss poor job portraying cowboys/ ranch life . Never see more than 50 cows at one time and have all them cowboys on payroll no wonder they are going broke lol

Yeah, there are a lot of WTF's in the show, and it gets worse every year. I mean, they film it here in Montana, you would think they might have a real cowboy or two on the staff as advisors, to say "hey, that's not going to fly for this shot and here's why." I'm still waiting for it to get some life to it this season. Like last season, other than last season's opener, it's been a yawner.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 04:18 PM 11-29-2022
Originally Posted by Easy 6:
I take it by the continued lack of traffic in this thread, that sunday night served up yet another snoozer?

Its recorded so I'll watch tomorrow, reluctantly... reeeally kinda pissed off with Sheridan, this was his original baby and now he's abandoned it
I'm still only halfway through episode 1 and haven't had any desperate desire to pick it back up.

It flamed out incredibly quickly.

This is like, season 5 of The West Wing stuff, after Sorkin and Rob Lowe left the show and it was just trash seemingly overnight.
[Reply]
Red Dawg 05:19 PM 11-29-2022
Show has turned to shit. Beth and her anger is stupid as hell and shows no character growth.
[Reply]
Easy 6 05:20 PM 11-29-2022
Originally Posted by R Clark:
Originally Posted by Bwana:
Yeah, there are a lot of WTF's in the show, and it gets worse every year. I mean, they film it here in Montana, you would think they might have a real cowboy or two on the staff as advisors, to say "hey, that's not going to fly for this shot and here's why." I'm still waiting for it to get some life to it this season. Like last season, other than last season's opener, it's been a yawner.
The craziest thing about that, is that Sheridan supposedly GREW UP on a working cattle ranch in Texas... which would explain why he is so good at riding a horse in his scenes from this show

Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
I'm still only halfway through episode 1 and haven't had any desperate desire to pick it back up.

It flamed out incredibly quickly.

This is like, season 5 of The West Wing stuff, after Sorkin and Rob Lowe left the show and it was just trash seemingly overnight.
I just finished episode four, and while it was somewhat intriguing and seemingly setting up future thrills, it was still waaay too low key four episodes into the season

These shows do that shit all the time... the story just crawls along until the last 2-3 episodes then it becomes a huge shitshow when they try to tie it all together with too little time remaining
[Reply]
Baby Lee 06:25 PM 11-29-2022
Has anyone caught 'The English'

I binged 2/3 of it and am itching to get back, but with the WC, my leisure time has been earmarked already.

A little frenetic and stylized, but gorgeous to view.

[Reply]
BWillie 12:40 AM 11-30-2022
Originally Posted by BleedingRed:
Beth character development is ****ing turning out to be shit.
I was hopeful she would be hit by the car.
[Reply]
Red Dawg 08:30 AM 12-05-2022
What the hell was that? Has anything happened yet besides slut Beth hitting people and insulting them and her Dad letting it go on for no reason?
[Reply]
Pepe Silvia 08:49 AM 12-05-2022
Originally Posted by Red Dawg:
What the hell was that? Has anything happened yet besides slut Beth hitting people and insulting them and her Dad letting it go on for no reason?
Pretty much. At least her boobies looked good.
[Reply]
Pepe Silvia 09:32 AM 12-05-2022
Originally Posted by BleedingRed:
Beth character development is fucking turning out to be shit.
We get it, she’s a bad bitch.
[Reply]
Page 33 of 38
« First < 232930313233 34353637 > Last »
Up