ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Nzoner's Game Room>ESPN Top 25 Under 25
Couch-Potato 10:12 AM 11-30-2022
https://www.espn.com/nfl/insider/ins...stin-jefferson

Couple of our guys getting mentioned, nice to see our OL has a solid future.

Honorable Mentions:

Creed Humphrey, C, Kansas City Chiefs: Humphrey's pass block win rate of 97.6% ranks third overall in the NFL this year. He's a nuanced technician who brings key intangibles to the middle of the Chiefs' offensive front, and he hasn't allowed a sack yet this season. -- Bowen

Who should have gotten recognition:

Reid: Trey Smith, G, Kansas City Chiefs. Part of an offensive line rebuild for Chiefs general manager Brett Veach, Smith was a steal in the sixth round. His physicality and no-nonsense attitude have helped create one of the best units across the league. And only 23 years old, Smith is on a fast track to being one of the better interior blockers in the NFL. He has a 95.7% pass block win rate over two seasons.
[Reply]
tredadda 10:27 AM 11-30-2022
I saw that yesterday. How Bolton didn’t make it baffles me.
[Reply]
RaidersOftheCellar 11:40 AM 11-30-2022
I remember when everybody was saying Trey Smith was terrible because he had an off game or two while injured. As if last year was a mirage.
[Reply]
Couch-Potato 06:14 AM 12-01-2022
Originally Posted by tredadda:
I saw that yesterday. How Bolton didn’t make it baffles me.
I'm curious where our OL, DB, and LB group's rank in the league this year.

DB & LBs are especially young, and LBs are really talented.
[Reply]
jjchieffan 08:48 AM 12-01-2022
I wonder if McDuffie would have made that list if he hadn't missed 7 games? I bet that he makes it next year. I agree that Bolton should make the list. I mean, they put Justin Fields in there. I'm not impressed with Fields. Of course, I hate all quarterbacks who run as much or more than they pass. Probably mostly because the media morons constantly go on about them. But that's just not NFL football to me.
[Reply]
scho63 11:23 AM 12-01-2022
What does everyone who's not a Chief's fan have against Bolton?
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 11:24 AM 12-01-2022
Where in the mother fuck is my sweet baboo?!?!?

This is bullshit!
[Reply]
KC Hawks 01:13 PM 12-01-2022
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
Where in the mother fuck is my sweet baboo?!?!?

This is bullshit!
Sorry, Frank Clark is 29.
[Reply]
TinyEvel 05:03 PM 12-01-2022
Ageism in the NFL confirmed.
[Reply]
Up