ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 71 of 71
« First < 21616768697071
Nzoner's Game Room>***Official 2022-2023 Missouri Tigers Men's Basketball***
dlphg9 08:07 PM 03-26-2022
Expecting big things boys!

Missouri got rid of crappy CM and the board went out and got one of the top coaches according to some in Cleveland State's Dennis Gates.

In 2 days he has 2 recruits

Top JUCO player 6' 10" Mohamed Diarra
Transport portal DeAndre Gholston who avg 15 pts at Milwaukee over the past 2 years

Very excited!
[Reply]
phisherman 11:04 AM 04-15-2023
Tamar Bates to Mizzou.
[Reply]
duncan_idaho 12:50 PM 04-15-2023
I like the additions so far of Bates and Tonje. They're likely adding Caleb Grill and have a JUCO wing incoming in Curt Lewis.

I feel like those 3 will do a nice job replacing Gomillion/Gholston/Hodge, with a good chance to be more efficient and productive than those 3.

Next year is going to come down to whether Brown comes back and whether they can land a good big man transfer.
[Reply]
dlphg9 05:09 PM 04-15-2023
Originally Posted by duncan_idaho:
I like the additions so far of Bates and Tonje. They're likely adding Caleb Grill and have a JUCO wing incoming in Curt Lewis.

I feel like those 3 will do a nice job replacing Gomillion/Gholston/Hodge, with a good chance to be more efficient and productive than those 3.

Next year is going to come down to whether Brown comes back and whether they can land a good big man transfer.
Any chance we land Matthew Cleveland?
[Reply]
RustShack 05:33 PM 04-15-2023

I’d like to see Grill go to Mizzou. I know he’s also visiting West Virginia, and Tech among others have reached out. He’s from Kansas so Mizzou would be closer than other options. Great on defense, can be great at three pointers but can also go cold often. More than solid player for any team though, would rather him go out of conference.
[Reply]
Priest31kc 06:21 PM 04-15-2023

Do you think Mosley will come back? Having him for a full season would be huge.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 07:29 PM 04-15-2023
Originally Posted by dlphg9:
Any chance we land Matthew Cleveland?
ANY chance? Sure.

A decent chance? Nah.

I'd say less than 20% likely.
[Reply]
jjchieffan 02:37 PM 04-20-2023
On Thursday, Mizzou secured a commitment from Iowa State guard Caleb Grill, who was on an official visit this weekend in Columbia. With his choice, Grill becomes the third guard to sign on with the Tigers this spring. His job: bury jumpers. It’s what he did last season in Ames, shooting 36.8 percent from beyond the 3-point line.
[Reply]
Page 71 of 71
« First < 21616768697071
Up