ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 12 of 12
« First < 289101112
Nzoner's Game Room>Antonio Brown at it again on Twitter
Sassy Squatch 11:47 AM 12-11-2019

Guess all mighty @nfl can hold players out against there will no criminal charges pending nothing but
A Caucasian player gets a domestic go to jail still out there playing targeted hate against us everywhere my peeps

— AB (@AB84) December 11, 2019

[Reply]
MarkDavis'Haircut 08:38 PM 12-02-2022
Originally Posted by backinblack:
like I'm sure the Burfict hit(in addition to the many others he committed, because as we all know the guy loved to hit hard) made scrambled eggs out of Burfict's own brain too, but you never saw him strip off his gear mid game and quit, or sexually assault women(tbf that we know of), or fart on his doctor, or pull his dick out in a public pool. Hell during the short time both Brown and Burfict were on the Raiders Burfict actually tried to talk sense into AB, but that never went through. Getting your bell rang on the field isn't an excuse.

Antonio Brown is a piece of shit and if he wasn't a rich football player he'd be in and out of and back in the prison system.
Hell, the day that AB went after Mayock, Burfict was the one holding him back.
[Reply]
UChieffyBugger 08:55 PM 12-02-2022
Originally Posted by scho63:
Cave Johnson and UChieffyBugger bending over backwards to defend the good moral character of Antonio Brown.

Can you Belize these two idiots?
Oh piss off!!..I'm merely pointing out that you cannot make unproven accusations about people just to smear their character. If you don't like AB then fine...but don't lie on the man just feed his dumb haters.
[Reply]
Page 12 of 12
« First < 289101112
Up