ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 1 of 29
1 234511 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>CP Get together? 10/10 Bills game
burt 01:51 PM 05-22-2021
Okay, looks like 10-10 is gonna be the best available day for the most CP'ers. I have decided to have it at a Raytown Park so we don't have you yahoos traipsing through my humble abode. Alcohol IS allowed just no glass bottles. I have it narrowed down to a park less than 7 miles from the stadium, I just need to get one of the 2 reserved. I am going to check them out tomorrow.

I will provide a large cooler(or 2, subject to RSVP's), small grill, name tags, a fairly decent blue tooth speaker and, of course, my world famous chili. I will probably front y'all some all beef dogs and buns as well.

The shelter will cost me and I won't complain. BUT donations, requests, tips(actual advice) and RSVP's would be accepted graciously. No, I won't get you a rib eye!

Doors will open at noon and go to when y'all get the hell out or 20 minutes before kick off. Unless we figure out how to watch the game there in the shelter....

RSVP'ed

Bugeater, KurtCobain, IowaHawkeyeChief +1, ThyKingdomCome15, htismaqe , ChiTown , βearcat(with testicles)

burt , Mrs. burt, Raiderhader, , bevischief,

Hopefuls:

Strongside, crazycoffey, , HayWire, gblowfish.

Bolded = reconfirmed.
[Reply]
burt 01:54 PM 05-22-2021
Could this one be "stickied" as well? I really enjoyed the last one......
[Reply]
Passepartout 01:57 PM 05-22-2021
You always think of something now don't ya Burt?!
[Reply]
burt 02:03 PM 05-22-2021
Originally Posted by Passepartout:
You always think of something now don't ya Burt?!
I'm not exactly sure what that means.....
[Reply]
Raiderhater 02:07 PM 05-22-2021
Originally Posted by burt:
Okay, looks like 10-10 is gonna be the best available day for the most CP'ers. I have decided to have it at a Raytown Park so we don't have you yahoos traipsing through my humble abode. Alcohol IS allowed just no glass bottles. I have it narrowed down to a park less than 7 miles from the stadium, I just need to get one of the 2 reserved. I am going to check them out tomorrow.

I will provide a large cooler(or 2, subject to RSVP's), small grill, name tags, a fairly decent blue tooth speaker and, of course, my world famous chili. I will probably front y'all some all beef dogs and buns as well.

The shelter will cost me and I won't complain. BUT donations, requests, tips(actual advice) and RSVP's would be accepted graciously. No, I won't get you a rib eye!

Doors will open at noon and go to when y'all get the hell out or 20 minutes before kick off. Unless we figure out how to watch the game there in the shelter....
Looks like I’m going to have to pour my bottle of Wild Turkey into a plastic jug.
[Reply]
burt 02:13 PM 05-22-2021
Originally Posted by Raiderhader:
Looks like I’m going to have to pour my bottle of Wild Turkey into a plastic jug.
That would be perfectly alright with me. Some of us won't be drinking so if you imbibe too much, we can drive you home. I won't be drinking but don't discourage it at all!
[Reply]
KurtCobain 05:42 PM 05-22-2021
Count me in and I'll bring some food and throw in on the shelter as well.
[Reply]
MTG#10 05:58 PM 05-22-2021
420 friendly?
[Reply]
stumppy 08:25 PM 05-22-2021
Originally Posted by MTG#10:
420 friendly?
Maybe you could just bring some cookies instead.:-)
[Reply]
Pablo 08:31 PM 05-22-2021
420 friendly?
Just don't bring it in a glass bottle.
[Reply]
Rasputin 08:39 PM 05-22-2021
If possible I'd like to go but I may bring some of my home cooked chili for a chili throw down. I usually only make it once a year but I like to see how hot I can make it.

:-)
[Reply]
Lzen 11:28 AM 05-23-2021
I'd like to meet some of you nuts but with this being a game day, it's gonna be difficult.
[Reply]
burt 03:22 PM 05-23-2021
Originally Posted by Rasputin:
If possible I'd like to go but I may bring some of my home cooked chili for a chili throw down. I usually only make it once a year but I like to see how hot I can make it.

:-)
That will be a fine contrast. I like mine not so hot that it burns going down or coming out.

Sent from my LM-X410(FG) using Tapatalk
[Reply]
burt 03:25 PM 05-23-2021
420 friendly?
I'm not a cop or a judge so I won't arrest you nor judge you. But, yeah, don't bring it in a glass container!

[Reply]
burt 03:27 PM 05-23-2021
Originally Posted by Lzen:
I'd like to meet some of you nuts but with this being a game day, it's gonna be difficult.
That's why it will start at noon. So if you're going to the game...a pre-tailgate.

[Reply]
Page 1 of 29
1 234511 > Last »
Up