ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 87 of 190
« First < 37778384858687 8889909197137187 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>****OFFICIAL NBA Playoffs Thread****
KC_Connection 10:11 AM 08-28-2020
Have been banned from the other thread by an apparently sensitive snowflake (ironically after dozens of pages of political discussion from others) so I'll stick my thoughts on the NBA Playoffs here from now on. We needed a new thread anyway.
[Reply]
staylor26 09:56 PM 06-04-2021
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
Lebron haters are so brittle and defensive. Can’t say one great thing about Lebron without them talking about Jordan.

Can’t you dumb fucking animals just let Lebron be great in his own era and shut the fuck up? Nobody does that shit with Joe Montana or any other iconic player of the past argued by some to be the best.

Like, if you hate Lebron for whatever reason, then fine. But some of you act like the dude is nothing more than a hulked out Chris Webber or some shit. Get the fuck out of here. He’s an incredible goddamn athlete and has been the best of an era of the NBA.
You do realize that most of what is said regarding MJ/Lebron in these threads is brought on by KCC, right?

I just can’t help but notice that you never acknowledge that, and it’s odd considering that KCC is usually the main instigator.
[Reply]
RealSNR 11:22 PM 06-04-2021
Originally Posted by staylor26:
You do realize that most of what is said regarding MJ/Lebron in these threads is brought on by KCC, right?

I just can’t help but notice that you never acknowledge that, and it’s odd considering that KCC is usually the main instigator.
I'm talking about unbridled hatred and crazy fucking stupid "Lebron sucks" takes that show up. I don't give a shit about KCC or what he posts. He posts positive Lebron stuff, and if it so much as hints at historical greatness, people get up in arms because THE JORDAN ALTAR HAS BEEN DESECRATED when it actually hasn't.

I'm talking about people like BigCatDaddy who probably legit believe Lebron actually sucks. You could show a game to a fucking uncontacted Amazonian who has never seen a basketball game before or who knew what was going on, but even that guy could watch what takes place and identify Lebron as the best player on the court. It's practically objective, unless you have this bitchmade attachment to one guy in the past and let the media jerk your chain for 17 years. In that case, Lebron at his peak isn't better than the corpse of Kobe Bryant.

It's idiocy that gets spawned because people are seething morons about a narrative. And it's fucking dumb.
[Reply]
Halfcan 11:22 PM 06-04-2021
Lebron would have been on the second string of the Dream Team.
[Reply]
BigCatDaddy 11:39 PM 06-04-2021
I'm talking about unbridled hatred and crazy ****ing stupid "Lebron sucks" takes that show up. I don't give a shit about KCC or what he posts. He posts positive Lebron stuff, and if it so much as hints at historical greatness, people get up in arms because THE JORDAN ALTAR HAS BEEN DESECRATED when it actually hasn't.

I'm talking about people like BigCatDaddy who probably legit believe Lebron actually sucks. You could show a game to a ****ing uncontacted Amazonian who has never seen a basketball game before or who knew what was going on, but even that guy could watch what takes place and identify Lebron as the best player on the court. It's practically objective, unless you have this bitchmade attachment to one guy in the past and let the media jerk your chain for 17 years. In that case, Lebron at his peak isn't better than the corpse of Kobe Bryant.

It's idiocy that gets spawned because people are seething morons about a narrative. And it's ****ing dumb.
You have obviously been partying hard tonight. LeBron the human being is a worthless piece of shit but I've stated many times he is an all time great player. I like to have a little fun with KCC because he is the ultimate Lebron nut hugger. Probably has on some King James under roos as he types.

Now back to reality. The Mavs are drafting top 5 without Luka. Just a terrible supporting cast put together by another POS in Mark Cuban.
[Reply]
KC_Connection 12:38 PM 06-05-2021
I'm talking about unbridled hatred and crazy ****ing stupid "Lebron sucks" takes that show up. I don't give a shit about KCC or what he posts. He posts positive Lebron stuff, and if it so much as hints at historical greatness, people get up in arms because THE JORDAN ALTAR HAS BEEN DESECRATED when it actually hasn't.

I'm talking about people like BigCatDaddy who probably legit believe Lebron actually sucks. You could show a game to a ****ing uncontacted Amazonian who has never seen a basketball game before or who knew what was going on, but even that guy could watch what takes place and identify Lebron as the best player on the court. It's practically objective, unless you have this bitchmade attachment to one guy in the past and let the media jerk your chain for 17 years. In that case, Lebron at his peak isn't better than the corpse of Kobe Bryant.

It's idiocy that gets spawned because people are seething morons about a narrative. And it's ****ing dumb.

Finally the truth gets spoken about the reality of the LeBron hate. It's about clinging to the past and maintaining the mythology of MJ.
[Reply]
RealSNR 12:58 PM 06-05-2021
Originally Posted by Halfcan:
Lebron would have been on the second string of the Dream Team.

See what I’m talking about, staylor?

Hatred so deep it makes people retarded
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 01:40 PM 06-05-2021
Series to determine the likely NBA champion starts tonight. Hopefully the Bucks can keep it interesting.
[Reply]
staylor26 01:48 PM 06-05-2021

I understand your point, I just don’t think KCC is any better.
[Reply]
Nirvana58 02:08 PM 06-05-2021

Depends on what position he played. In their prime you can make an argument that Magic Johnson was a better player than LeBron. He sure as hell wasn't starting over Jordan.
[Reply]
BigCatDaddy 02:13 PM 06-05-2021
Originally Posted by staylor26:
I understand your point, I just don’t think KCC is any better.
Wait wut? You don't think a guy with 129 post quoting Barry McCockner is the awesome?
[Reply]
KC_Connection 02:14 PM 06-05-2021
Originally Posted by Nirvana58:
Depends on what position he played. In their prime you can make an argument that Magic Johnson was a better player than LeBron. He sure as hell wasn't starting over Jordan.
LeBron was and is the best player of all time. He was starting over anybody, MJ included. Magic Johnson's peak was also nowhere near LeBron's peak.
[Reply]
Nirvana58 02:17 PM 06-05-2021
Originally Posted by KC_Connection:
LeBron was and is the best player of all time. He was starting over anybody, MJ included.
If you truly think that then you must have just started watching basketball very recently. I have seen all your post about LeBron and you are either a girl obsessed or just trolling.
[Reply]
BigCatDaddy 02:18 PM 06-05-2021
Here is the problem with the debate. I'm fine dropping it because I'm on the right/winning side of it as far as the masses go. KCC is with the extreme minority and can't take the L and let it go. As soon as I saw this thread bumped after the Warriors/Lakers game I would have bet a bundle KCC was the bumper and obviously won.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 02:20 PM 06-05-2021
Damian Lillard wants the Trailblazers to hire Jason Kidd. Harder to feel sympathy for his playing situation if that's his solution. :-)
[Reply]
KC_Connection 02:21 PM 06-05-2021
Originally Posted by Nirvana58:
If you truly think that then you must have just started watching basketball very recently. I have seen all your post about LeBron and you are either a girl obsessed or just trolling.
No, I'm just capable of reading stats.
[Reply]
Page 87 of 190
« First < 37778384858687 8889909197137187 > Last »
Up