ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 137 of 190
« First < 3787127133134135136137 138139140141147187 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>****OFFICIAL NBA Playoffs Thread****
KC_Connection 10:11 AM 08-28-2020
Have been banned from the other thread by an apparently sensitive snowflake (ironically after dozens of pages of political discussion from others) so I'll stick my thoughts on the NBA Playoffs here from now on. We needed a new thread anyway.
[Reply]
staylor26 10:05 PM 06-26-2021
Originally Posted by Superturtle:
Thought a team of destiny needed to be an underdog of sorts. The Bucks aren't underdogs, they're just capable of playing some really retarded basketball at times.
They definitely were before the injuries happened.
[Reply]
TripleThreat 10:06 PM 06-26-2021
No joke probably done watching the playoffs. I never watch the regular season cause #1 it’s thousands of games, I feel the same with boring ass baseball. I always though watch the playoffs of all sports and watching this horrible, horrible, officiating with no one to CHECK the main refs on missed calls such as an officiating booth, and then completely forgetting about the meta of foul foul foul foul foul foul foul, hoping for a missed free throw at some point is a fucking joke

The only good sports in this world is football, American football, and golf. Fuck the rest clearly
[Reply]
DaneMcCloud 10:07 PM 06-26-2021
Originally Posted by staylor26:
Oh I definitely wasn’t referring to you Dane! I know you’re truly here to talk basketball when you are. Others were bitching earlier today.
No, all good, Dude!

I was just lamenting the fact that I've been missing out on these amazing games! I mean seriously, these teams have been so evenly matched (outside of the Bucks explosion last night) that it's been a real bummer to miss most of them.

Enjoy!
[Reply]
BigCatDaddy 10:08 PM 06-26-2021
Originally Posted by TripleThreat:
The point is, they review it. If they review it and we don’t agree so ****ing be it, they have to live with the title of reviewing an obvious call and still not over turning it.

This no call against the suns wasn’t reviewed and as such let’s the ref say well if we coulda reviewed it we woulda changed it but we didn’t so???

****ing review everything, that way you miss nothing and if they still miss it, people can ask how, why, and more than likely that person will lose out on officiating more games, or at least as often.
Regardless, way too many reviews..get that shit out of every sport.
[Reply]
TripleThreat 10:09 PM 06-26-2021
Originally Posted by BigCatDaddy:
Regardless way too many reviews..get that shit out of every sport.
No, reviews are good. Foul foul foul foul foul foul foul foul is what drags a game like this on.

You should be penalized for fouling so many times in the span of a minute. That’s too big brain of thinking though for these small brained idiots.
[Reply]
TripleThreat 10:11 PM 06-26-2021
Think of football? 90 minutes, no commercials…. 45+ minute of gameplay. Halftime / commercials, then another 45+ minutes of uninterrupted game time. There’s no foul, let’s cut to commercial bull shit.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 10:11 PM 06-26-2021
Clippers missed way too many opportunities in that last push to be whining about a couple questionable calls.
[Reply]
staylor26 10:12 PM 06-26-2021
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud:
No, all good, Dude!

I was just lamenting the fact that I've been missing out on these amazing games! I mean seriously, these teams have been so evenly matched (outside of the Bucks explosion last night) that it's been a real bummer to miss most of them.

Enjoy!
To be honest, both CF series have been disappointing for me, so you haven’t missed much IMO. I’m already ready for the Suns/Bucks to play.
[Reply]
TripleThreat 10:13 PM 06-26-2021
Clippers missed way too many opportunities in that last push to be whining about a couple questionable calls.
The suns missed just as much, or did you miss bookers stats?

There’s a reason this game was one of the lowest scoring games of the season where a team won with 80 points, that’s what makes the missed call that much more important
[Reply]
staylor26 10:13 PM 06-26-2021
Agreed, but it should’ve been reviewed no question.
[Reply]
eDave 10:14 PM 06-26-2021

[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 10:14 PM 06-26-2021
Originally Posted by TripleThreat:
The suns missed just as much, or did you miss bookers stats?

There’s a reason this game was one of the lowest scoring games of the season where a team won with 80 points, that’s what makes the missed call that much more important
Yeah, that's what I'm saying. Suns were all but begging them to win and the Clippers failed repeatedly to capitalize.
[Reply]
KC_Connection 10:14 PM 06-26-2021
Originally Posted by staylor26:
To be honest, both CF series have been disappointing for me, so you haven’t missed much IMO. I’m already ready for the Suns/Bucks to play.
This game was absolutely atrocious to watch down the stretch. Really ugly stuff. It’s not unusual for teams to be nervous in such games but that was especially the case with these two.
[Reply]
dirk digler 10:15 PM 06-26-2021
Originally Posted by BigCatDaddy:
Regardless, way too many reviews..get that shit out of every sport.
The NBA automatic review the last 2 minutes is horrible and is killing the flow of the game. They need to get rid of that and give coaches 2 challenges
[Reply]
eDave 10:16 PM 06-26-2021
Yeah, that's what I'm saying. Suns were all but begging them to win and the Clippers failed repeatedly to capitalize.
Clippers were GASSED in the 4th. Rope-a-dope. Suns got the bench to do that.
[Reply]
Page 137 of 190
« First < 3787127133134135136137 138139140141147187 > Last »
Up