ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 163 of 335
« First < 63113153159160161162163 164165166167173213263 > Last »
Media Center>Game of Thrones Thread
BigRedChief 08:29 PM 01-08-2015
Feel free to discuss any future speculation, theories. Anything from the books is fair game to post. Everything that has been broadcast on TV or from HBO. No spoilers needed.

1. If you watched or know the events that will take place in a unaired episode that has not been broadcast on HBO, you must put all the information and comments in a spoiler tag.
  2. Do not post any media of any kind involving actual content from unaired episodes without being in a spoiler. The only exception to the spoiler rule is content publicly posted from HBO and or the GOT actor themselves. Teasers, promos, trailers etc.

Any person unable to follow the spoiler rules will be banned from this thread. 14 days for first offense. Perm banned from the thread for a 2nd offense.

[Reply]
ThaVirus 08:18 PM 05-22-2016
Originally Posted by listopencil:
I think Ned's death is what hooked me on the series in the first place. That really was a great episode, as well as the Red Wedding episode. Great and terrible things happening. I really didn't like Bran's direwolf going down although it did fit into the motif of everyone being sacrificed so that Bran could escape.

You could look at it symbolically. Summer dying signifying that winter has finally come.

Originally Posted by DaFace:
I'm kind of disappointed that the direwolves have basically ended up just being overgrown dogs. Is Jon's the only one left at this point?

Ghost and Grey Wind were both pretty vicious and racked up some serious body counts. Nymeria is savage AF in the books too.

But, yeah. They've offed two in the past couple episodes. That's shitty as fuck. Now we're only down to Ghost and Arya's Nymeria, who is MIA in the show. Maybe we'll see her with Brienne going to the Riverlands (hooray for the Blackfish!) or when Arya returns.
[Reply]
Sorter 08:19 PM 05-22-2016
Originally Posted by ThaVirus:
No way Meera can outrun the wight army with Bran sledding behind her. So we'll no doubt see Benjen again soon, no?
Do you want to know or not?
[Reply]
DaFace 08:19 PM 05-22-2016
Originally Posted by listopencil:
I agree, and I'm not sure but I think so.
I dug around online a bit, and I think Arya's is just wandering around in the wilderness at the moment - not dead. But still.
[Reply]
GloucesterChief 08:27 PM 05-22-2016
Originally Posted by unlurking:
Agreed. Kind of killed Sansa's "awakening". I was thinking how all of a sudden she's got passion and fire. No longer a sniveling brat. Then Baelish pisses on her parade. :-)
That is pretty much his character trait.

1) Ned is about to depose Joffery putting Stannis on the throne. Baelish pisses on his parade by betraying him.
2) Joffery is finally secure in his position and is getting married. Baelish pisses on his parade by arranging for his assassination.

I am convinced that Dany is having so much success because Baelish isn't in Essos to piss on her parade as well.
[Reply]
ThaVirus 08:28 PM 05-22-2016
Originally Posted by Sorter:
Do you want to know or not?

Uncle Benjen Coldhands?

Go ahead and spoiler me, cousin. I'm honestly expecting Benjen Ex Machina anyway. It's the only feasible scenario at this point.
[Reply]
Discuss Thrower 08:38 PM 05-22-2016
FUCK THIS GODDAMN SHOW
[Reply]
mr. tegu 08:43 PM 05-22-2016
I will add in that I was also disappointed in Bran's wolf going out like that. That Hodor stuff is quite interesting and I am trying to figure out what really happened there. Did he hear the girl on his own? Did someone have to allow him to hear it? Was he supposed to have heard it?
[Reply]
Sorter 08:45 PM 05-22-2016
Originally Posted by ThaVirus:
Uncle Benjen Coldhands?

Go ahead and spoiler me, cousin. I'm honestly expecting Benjen Ex Machina anyway. It's the only feasible scenario at this point.
Check yo rep.
[Reply]
unlurking 08:47 PM 05-22-2016
Originally Posted by mr. tegu:
I will add in that I was also disappointed in Bran's wolf going out like that. That Hodor stuff is quote interesting and I am trying to figure out what really happened there. Did he hear the girl on his own? Did someone have to allow him to hear it? Was he supposed to have heard it?
Seemed like Bran warged him through time. Lot of cool stuff this episode. Although I am sad at Hodor's death. Bran fucked him up.
[Reply]
Sorter 08:48 PM 05-22-2016
Originally Posted by mr. tegu:
I will add in that I was also disappointed in Bran's wolf going out like that. That Hodor stuff is quote interesting and I am trying to figure out what really happened there. Did he hear the girl on his own? Did someone have to allow him to hear it? Was he supposed to have heard it?
Spoiler!

:-)
[Reply]
DaFace 08:48 PM 05-22-2016
Originally Posted by unlurking:
Seemed like Bran warged him through time. Lot of cool stuff this episode. Although I am sad at Hodor's death. Bran fucked him up.
In a weird way, he did worse than killing him - he ruined his life.
[Reply]
unlurking 08:51 PM 05-22-2016
Originally Posted by DaFace:
In a weird way, he did worse than killing him - he ruined his life.
Exactly. He stole his life from him when he was a teenager, just didn't finish it until he was old. Really screwed up.
[Reply]
Chiefspants 08:52 PM 05-22-2016
Originally Posted by Sorter:
Spoiler!

:-)
Spoiler!

[Reply]
Discuss Thrower 08:53 PM 05-22-2016
Spoiler!

[Reply]
mr. tegu 08:55 PM 05-22-2016
Who was the older guy talking in the past with the Stark boy? It was the older Stark but I can't remember which one is older. My wife thought it was a future white walker or something?
[Reply]
Page 163 of 335
« First < 63113153159160161162163 164165166167173213263 > Last »
Up