ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 159 of 335
« First < 59109149155156157158159 160161162163169209259 > Last »
Media Center>Game of Thrones Thread
BigRedChief 08:29 PM 01-08-2015
Feel free to discuss any future speculation, theories. Anything from the books is fair game to post. Everything that has been broadcast on TV or from HBO. No spoilers needed.

1. If you watched or know the events that will take place in a unaired episode that has not been broadcast on HBO, you must put all the information and comments in a spoiler tag.
  2. Do not post any media of any kind involving actual content from unaired episodes without being in a spoiler. The only exception to the spoiler rule is content publicly posted from HBO and or the GOT actor themselves. Teasers, promos, trailers etc.

Any person unable to follow the spoiler rules will be banned from this thread. 14 days for first offense. Perm banned from the thread for a 2nd offense.

[Reply]
The Franchise 01:48 PM 05-22-2016
Originally Posted by BigRedChief:
How many men does the Vale have? A lot of the North will come over to the Starks against the Boltons. I'd bet Bran and the Giant gets involved.

What about the Ironborn as payback for Theon and killing and flaying their men when he took over and they surrendered?
Jon doesn't know any of that though.

And I doubt the Ironborn are going to be teaming up with the Starks.
[Reply]
RustShack 01:50 PM 05-22-2016
That was a great episode!
[Reply]
Chiefspants 01:57 PM 05-22-2016
Originally Posted by RustShack:
It really, really made me feel for the longtime book readers. I mean holy ****.

They can try to underplay it however they want to, but the TV version is going to irrevocably spoil the series for them.
[Reply]
Buehler445 02:00 PM 05-22-2016
Originally Posted by GloucesterChief:
Everybody thinks that Bran and Rickon are dead. Jon only found out that they are alive from Sansa. Only a few people know otherwise. Littlefinger probably doesn't know. Putting that in a letter would just tip off that someone is trying to manipulate him.

Makes much more sense for Ramsay as the author. Considering the focus on Jon being a bastard and all. Not something I think Baelish would harp on.
It's also not like Ramsay to say come and see. He's not one for long exposition or flair. He just keeps quiet and stabs you in the soul. The whole come and see thing in the letter and then Baelish saying come and see is intentional. Whether to tip off the author or throw off people off.
[Reply]
ThaVirus 02:10 PM 05-22-2016
Interesting episode. They shed some light on a couple things and raised more questions on others.

Spoiler!

Things are moving really quickly now. Hopefully we get all the answers soon.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 02:49 PM 05-22-2016
Anyone watch the leaked episode yet?
Spoiler tag and label anything thats not been broadcast.
you post another word about a not aired episode that you have seen without spoilers or tha is information or opinion, I'll kick You out of this thread.
[Reply]
ThaVirus 03:16 PM 05-22-2016
GoT Gestapo
[Reply]
RustShack 03:55 PM 05-22-2016
you post another word about a not aired episode that you have seen without spoilers or tha is information or opinion, I'll kick You out of this thread.
All I said is it was a great episode, douche bag. If that's too much of a "spoiler" for you in the "SPOILER" thread, how about you get the fuck out and go to the non spoiler thread.
[Reply]
DaFace 04:36 PM 05-22-2016
All I said is it was a great episode, douche bag. If that's too much of a "spoiler" for you in the "SPOILER" thread, how about you get the fuck out and go to the non spoiler thread.
You're in the wrong here. Unless you want to start a "leaks only" thread, no reasonable person should be expected to stay out of this thread in an effort to prevent things being spoiled by a leaked episode.

Not to mention that there basically is no purpose for another thread this season. For all intents and purposes, this is the ONLY GoT thread. If something's been aired on HBO, it's fair game in here, but if it's from a leak it needs to be spoiler tagged or not posted at all.

And yes - that goes for even minor stuff like "great episode."
[Reply]
Chiefspants 04:55 PM 05-22-2016
Apologies if my reply was too spoilery.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 05:22 PM 05-22-2016
Originally Posted by DaFace:
You're in the wrong here. Unless you want to start a "leaks only" thread, no reasonable person should be expected to stay out of this thread in an effort to prevent things being spoiled by a leaked episode.

Not to mention that there basically is no purpose for another thread this season. For all intents and purposes, this is the ONLY GoT thread. If something's been aired on HBO, it's fair game in here, but if it's from a leak it needs to be spoiler tagged or not posted at all.

I will post this in the OP.

Feel free to discuss anything in this thread. Future speculation, theory's, anything from the books and everything that has been broadcast on TV.

If you watched or know the events in a pirated episode that has not been broadcast and you must post it in this thread. Post it in a spoiler tag and label it as pre-broadcast spoilers. No comments. Not a word about the episode outside the spoiler tag, not even good episode. Nothing.

These are the same rules used in all the threads in media center. Once an episode has aired, no need for spoilers. Everything is fair game to post.
Any person unable to follow these rules will be banned from this thread.
[Reply]
unlurking 05:24 PM 05-22-2016
Originally Posted by DaFace:
Seriously? I find that to be an extremely overboard level of squeamishness regarding spoilers.

I understand and agree with spoiler tags for actual content. but not general feelings. We have people that work in film on this board (from the top to the bottom) that regularly post in movie threads before a movie is publicly available. Are you now going to start policing those threads? I for one enjoy the information. The mini, spoiler-free reviews.

I made a comment about The Night Manager finale, which aired in much of the world two months ago, but not the US. I did not "spoil" anything, just stated that I enjoyed it. Should I be banned from that thread?
[Reply]
unlurking 05:28 PM 05-22-2016
I will post this in the OP.

Feel free to discuss anything in this thread. Future speculation, theory's, anything from the books and everything that has been broadcast on TV.

If you watched or know the events in a pirated episode that has not been broadcast and you must post it in this thread. Post it in a spoiler tag and label it as pre-broadcast spoilers. No comments. Not a word about the episode outside the spoiler tag, not even good episode. Nothing.

These are the same rules used in all the threads in media center.
Once an episode has aired, no need for spoilers. Everything is fair game to post.
Any person unable to follow these rules will be banned from this thread.
This is bullshit. We have people give early reviews ALL THE TIME in movie threads. It has never been an issue until now.

And then there is the questions of "aired where". Are we going to punish people who post after it airs in NY, prior to those CA getting to see it?

Seriously man, this just over the top. Banning someone for saying the equivalent of "I liked it"? WTF?
[Reply]
unlurking 05:30 PM 05-22-2016
So basically, I should be banned from the Night Manager thread for a post like this because I didn't use spoiler tags...

Originally Posted by unlurking:
Really enjoyed this series. Agree that the romance aspect was a bit forced. The longing looks were just way to obvious. Had me cringing every time. Finale was great though. Overall an excellent show.
That's just panties in a bunch level prudishness.
[Reply]
DaFace 05:37 PM 05-22-2016
Originally Posted by unlurking:
Seriously? I find that to be an extremely overboard level of squeamishness regarding spoilers.

I understand and agree with spoiler tags for actual content. but not general feelings. We have people that work in film on this board (from the top to the bottom) that regularly post in movie threads before a movie is publicly available. Are you now going to start policing those threads? I for one enjoy the information. The mini, spoiler-free reviews.

I made a comment about The Night Manager finale, which aired in much of the world two months ago, but not the US. I did not "spoil" anything, just stated that I enjoyed it. Should I be banned from that thread?
I'm not gonna throw a fit about it or anything, but it's pretty shitty for people who illegally download the show to give stuff away - no matter how small - to those of us who choose to wait with 99.9% of the world.
[Reply]
Page 159 of 335
« First < 59109149155156157158159 160161162163169209259 > Last »
Up