« First < 354142434445 46474849 > Last »
Media Center>Dexter (Showtime)
TribalElder 08:49 PM 01-13-2014
Fuck the way this show ended :-)
[Reply]
Fire Me Boy! 08:52 PM 01-13-2014
Originally Posted by TribalElder:
Fuck the way this show ended :-)
Yeah, sorry man. Worst. Series. Ending. Ever.
[Reply]
TribalElder 09:35 PM 01-13-2014
Originally Posted by Fire Me Boy!:
I feel cheated out of a large investment of my time. The ending ruined it. Flee the country a known killer who retired with his family would have been win
[Reply]
BigRedChief 08:37 PM 01-17-2014
:-) I'm still pissed. A lumberjack?
[Reply]
The Franchise 11:06 AM 01-23-2014
I still have yet to watch Season 7 or 8. I probably won't ever.
[Reply]
Fire Me Boy! 11:09 AM 01-23-2014
Originally Posted by Pestilence:
I still have yet to watch Season 7 or 8. I probably won't ever.
I say go ahead and watch 7. But something happens at the end of 7... watch 7 and just pretend "the other thing happened," it's a fine ending.
[Reply]
The Franchise 11:15 AM 01-23-2014
I say go ahead and watch 7. But something happens at the end of 7... watch 7 and just pretend "the other thing happened," it's a fine ending.
Is the "villain" shitty in Season 7?
[Reply]
BigRichard 08:49 PM 01-17-2014
I wondered why this got bumped. But yeah, I agree. Complete waste of the time I spent invested in the ****ing show. To the writers, May a swarm of gay chiggers open a disco on your grandfather.

Edit:
Needed to add a few of these myself:
:-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-)
[Reply]
Urc Burry 08:58 PM 01-17-2014
Damnit, i'm also mad I got reminded of this. Dexter had a chance to go down as my favorite show ever. But after the ending it's pushing top 5. Absolutely loved it until that point
[Reply]
rico 12:29 AM 01-23-2014
I just finished season 7...was pleased to see Dr. Nathan, I mean Laguerta meet her demise. But should I even bother with season 8? You guys seem so pissed off by it...I am beginning to wonder. Is the brain surgeon killer (who I've heard is pretty interesting in season 8) worth being pissed off at the end? Should I just stop watching?
[Reply]
SLAG 01:26 AM 01-23-2014
Originally Posted by rico:
I just finished season 7...was pleased to see Dr. Nathan, I mean Laguerta meet her demise. But should I even bother with season 8? You guys seem so pissed off by it...I am beginning to wonder. Is the brain surgeon killer (who I've heard is pretty interesting in season 8) worth being pissed off at the end? Should I just stop watching?

For me season 8 ruined seasons 5-7

So Yeah I'd be done
[Reply]
rico 02:07 AM 01-23-2014
Originally Posted by SLAG:

So Yeah I'd be done
Ok... now off to a new show... Netflix style. I have no idea what show to go to...hopefully something decent that I haven't seen yet. I heard "Orange is the New Black" is decent. I watched the first 5 minutes of the first episode and all I saw was tits...so, yeah...not a bad start with that show. Is that Kevin Bacon show, "The Following" any good?
[Reply]
Fire Me Boy! 06:59 AM 01-23-2014
Originally Posted by SLAG:

So Yeah I'd be done
This. Just pretend Deb made the other choice.
[Reply]
Lex Luthor 07:38 AM 01-23-2014
This. Just pretend Deb made the other choice.
I've often thought the same thing. That would have been an incredible ending.

It also would have been kind of nice to send a message that, yes, sometimes serial killers come to bad ends, and that as conflicted as Deb was, she wound up making the right choice in the end.

Instead we got the garbage of Season 8. I never thought the series finale would actually turn out to be the worst episode of that horrific season, but the writers managed to pull it off. I don't even watch reruns of seasons 1-4 any more. Dexter is dead to me.
[Reply]
Fire Me Boy! 07:45 AM 01-23-2014
Originally Posted by Brainiac:
I've often thought the same thing. That would have been an incredible ending.

It also would have been kind of nice to send a message that, yes, sometimes serial killers come to bad ends, and that as conflicted as Deb was, she wound up making the right choice in the end.

Instead we got the garbage of Season 8. I never thought the series finale would actually turn out to be the worst episode of that horrific season, but the writers managed to pull it off. I don't even watch reruns of seasons 1-4 any more. Dexter is dead to me.
Yep. For newbies to the series, I always tell them to stop after 4. The ending of season 4 is a good enough place to see Dex change for good or go off the deep end.
[Reply]
Page 45 of 55
« First < 354142434445 46474849 > Last »
Up