ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 14 of 59
« First < 41011121314 1516171824 > Last »
Saccopoo Memorial Draft Forum>****OFFICIAL 2022 Saccopoo CP Mock Draft Thread****
DJ's left nut 09:45 AM 03-09-2022
Look at Staylor throwing guys out of the draft and then not getting his shit fixed so he can make his pick.

What a douche.
[Reply]
staylor26 10:15 AM 03-09-2022
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
Look at Staylor throwing guys out of the draft and then not getting his shit fixed so he can make his pick.

What a douche.
:-)
[Reply]
staylor26 10:13 AM 03-09-2022
The Jacksonville Jaguars select Tyler Smith, OL, Tulsa

The Jags have tagged Cam Robinson, making my “surprise” #1 overall pick now the likely selection. The problem is, Cam isn’t that good, and they probably shouldn’t pay him long term. This pick gives them a guy that can start at G if Cam is a Jag in 2022, and if not, he can compete with Walker Little at LT.
[Reply]
The Franchise 10:15 AM 03-09-2022
And if anyone ever feels bad about who they picked for the Chiefs.....just keep in mind that my dumbass drafted Trent Richardson.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 10:21 AM 03-09-2022
Originally Posted by The Franchise:
And if anyone ever feels bad about who they picked for the Chiefs.....just keep in mind that my dumbass drafted Trent Richardson.
Garrett Bradburry.

The only person to ever 'win' this draft was whoever took Mahomes for KC at 27. And I will never figure out how the hell he fell that far with as many people as were hot for him that year.

Did we all just have an unspoken agreement to let him fall to us? Were we trying to will the pick into existence?
[Reply]
The Franchise 10:24 AM 03-09-2022
Garrett Bradburry.

The only person to ever 'win' this draft was whoever took Mahomes for KC at 27. And I will never figure out how the hell he fell that far with as many people as were hot for him that year.

Did we all just have an unspoken agreement to let him fall to us? Were we trying to will the pick into existence?
That's the other half of the CP Mock Draft. If there is a consensus pick for most of the people...you'd better believe that fucker is falling so the Chiefs can draft him.

But BossChief will be in here shortly to pat himself on the back again and tell you about how he almost had Mahomes, Marcus Williams, Chris Godwin and George Kittle that year.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 10:22 AM 03-09-2022
Man, Jets - you guys are getting a cherry board. No matter who Detroit takes here, I've got a pick loaded up for NYJ that's gonna be a damn nice get for them.
[Reply]
chiefscafan 11:42 AM 03-09-2022
The Detroit Lions select, John Metchie III, WR, Alabama

Worked on the defense of first now we’re going to get a very underrated receiver for the office. Metchie if he doesn’t get hurt is a higher pick value pick at this point
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 11:47 AM 03-09-2022
Another one that feels like a no brainer here:

The NY Jets select: Andrew Booth Jr, CB - Clemson

A day 1 starter with legitimate lockdown potential to provide the Jets a much needed infusion of talent in their secondary.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 12:02 PM 03-09-2022
Another one that feels like a no brainer here:

The NY Jets select: Andrew Booth Jr, CB - Clemson

A day 1 starter with legitimate lockdown potential to provide the Jets a much needed infusion of talent in their secondary.
You mother fucker that was my pick
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 12:08 PM 03-09-2022
Originally Posted by Titty Meat:
You mother fucker that was my pick
Well I should hope so.

I really don't think he should've been there at this point. I know Cincy was locked in at OL, but man - that secondary sure could've used some help as well and I think Booth would be more impactful than Green will be, especially as I'm not 100% convinced Green is an ideal fit for the wide-open offense that Cincy runs. I don't know that he has the feet for the stunts that Cincy will continue to see as long as they continue to play with an empty backfield. You watch how Tennessee got to Burrow as often as they did and I just can't see Green helping them much against that kind of attack.

The good news for you is that you have a chance for some payback as the Jets go again right after the Texans.

And there are a couple guys I'm eyeballing but if they aren't there, I'm gonna go WAY far afield on this next pick.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 12:09 PM 03-09-2022
Well I should hope so.

I really don't think he should've been there at this point. I know Cincy was locked in at OL, but man - that secondary sure could've used some help as well and I think Booth would be more impactful than Green will be, especially as I'm not 100% convinced Green is an ideal fit for the wide-open offense that Cincy runs. I don't know that he has the feet for the stunts that Cincy will continue to see as long as they continue to play with an empty backfield. You watch how Tennessee got to Burrow as often as they did and I just can't see Green helping them much against that kind of attack.
Yeah I debated taking him with my Buffalo pick in the first round. Surprised the Chiefs didn't draft him and when ya'll started mentioning names and STaylor said him I was like noooo :-)!
[Reply]
staylor26 11:48 AM 03-09-2022
Yea, had a feeling that would be your guy.

He would’ve been my 2nd choice for the Chiefs after Cine, and depending on the day, I might go with Booth in that scenario.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 11:50 AM 03-09-2022
Originally Posted by staylor26:
Yea, had a feeling that would be your guy.

He would’ve been my 2nd choice for the Chiefs after Cine, and depending on the day, I might go with Booth in that scenario.
I was fairly surprised he wasn't yours.

Seems like he would've been a nice fit in Jax and has a pretty high floor from what I can see.
[Reply]
staylor26 11:53 AM 03-09-2022
I was fairly surprised he wasn't yours.

Seems like he would've been a nice fit in Jax and has a pretty high floor from what I can see.
I was referring to the Chiefs pick.

I can’t justify going defense with the Jags first AND second picks.

At some point, we have to protect our investment in TL.
[Reply]
Page 14 of 59
« First < 41011121314 1516171824 > Last »
Up