ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 23 of 28
« First < 131920212223 24252627 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>The Kansas City Chiefs Are A Bad Football Team
arrwheader 12:24 PM 10-24-2021
Top to Bottom. Time to rebuild.

Edit:

This team needs a lot of changes, currently they are a bad football team. Bad football teams lose every game to good football teams and sometimes win against other bad teams. They also turn the ball over minimum 2x a games. They have no focus, little fight, and seem to regress every game.

Time for a reboot.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 10:34 AM 10-27-2021
Originally Posted by The Franchise:
You want to bet that the Chiefs beat the Packers?
We will stop Aaron Jones. EMBRACE ME BROTHER.
[Reply]
Bearcat 10:35 AM 10-27-2021
Originally Posted by Chris Meck:
You're getting hysterical, man.
Well, it's been the same routine for the past 20 years.
[Reply]
Chris Meck 10:52 AM 10-27-2021
You know what pisses me off, Clay? I mean, really?

Mahomes KNOWS.

He knows they've quit on that side of the ball. He knows Clark, and Jones, and Reed are all loafing their way through, fat and well paid, and don't give a shit.

That's why he's trying to score 14 points on every play, pressing and making stupid mistakes instead of taking the safety valve. He KNOWS.

Those fucking pieces of shit have quit on PATRICK MAHOMES.

And he knows it.

The whole offense knows it. Hill knows; that's why he's trying to score a TD so hard he doesn't look the ball in. Kelce knows; but there's nothing he can do about it.

Patrick KNOWS.

So I can HATE with all my heart those quivering shitbag quitters; or I can simply detach, watch the autopsy the rest of the season, see who has heart and who doesn't, and wait to see what we do to fix it in the offseason.

Clark knows he's gone, why try hard? Jones knows we can't do anything with his contract, so why try? Reed is just following his buddy Clark's lead.

HB is getting screwed, because he DOES still try. But he's not getting a contract either after 'leading' a #32 defense.

It's a shit sandwich. I'm not eating it.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 10:53 AM 10-27-2021
He knows they've quit on that side of the ball. He knows Clark, and Jones, and Reed are all loafing their way through, fat and well paid, and don't give a shit.
The tape doesn't bear that out. You have no idea what you are watching.
[Reply]
RaidersOftheCellar 10:57 AM 10-27-2021
Originally Posted by TEX:
Absolutely, it was the timing of it. Cleveland was marching down the field going to go up by double digits again. And they fumbled. So yes, that was a big factor in why the Chiefs won that game. Had they gone down by double digits again, I bet the chances were very slim the Chiefs could have come back from that. That's the thing, everybody is so quick to say because of the turnovers this and that, but again, it goes both ways.
I still don't think you can just hand them a TD on that drive. They were deep in their own territory if I remember right.

But if you want to say KC "should" be 4-3, fine. 4-3 vs one of the toughest schedules isn't what bad teams do. Yeah, they looked pretty bad on Sunday, but Tampa looked even worse in week 9 last year. Even a loaded roster can look like dogshit at times.

I think they've looked like a contender in 5 of the 7 games. Having a turnstile LT is a worry, but I still think they'll get back to scoring a lot of points, and I think we'll see incremental improvement by the D. I don't agree with the people saying that Spags has lost the players. We've seen a huge improvement (and quality D, actually) in the 2nd half of the last three games.

I think you have to look at it this way: What's the most likely outcome for each player or position group? Is it likely that Chris Jones continues to be a non-factor? I'd say no. Is it likely that the offense continues to turn the ball over at a high rate? No. Is it likely that Clark is completely worthless all year? Debatable, but I'd say no. He's had stretches like this before, but I think he's bound to give us a little more.

I think the likeliest scenario is that the turnovers go way down, and we have a team that is highly efficient and high-scoring offensively, with a defense that can't stop a good offense (but is able to get a few more stops than we've seen thus far). That's a team that can still win a lot of games and possibly make a run.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 10:58 AM 10-27-2021
I wish Clyde had not fumbled. We would be in a much better spot right now.

God fucking dammit. Fuck that midget.
[Reply]
Chris Meck 10:59 AM 10-27-2021
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
The tape doesn't bear that out. You have no idea what you are watching.
The fuck it doesn't!

What the hell are you talking about? The TAPE DOES NOT LIE.

Those guys are going through the motions. I've seen the fucking tape.

You just don't want to see what is plain to see because you don't want to.

Jones and Clark, all $40million plus of them, were stonewalled by 2nd and 3rd team OT's all game long. And frankly, have done little of note whatsoever to influence any game all season.

They're fucking loafing. They've quit. They're quitters. You are delusional.
[Reply]
The Franchise 11:04 AM 10-27-2021
I wish Clyde had not fumbled. We would be in a much better spot right now.

God fucking dammit. Fuck that midget.
In what world do you blame CEH but not the overpaid fucks on our defensive line?
[Reply]
Bearcat 11:05 AM 10-27-2021
It only "goes both ways" when you're talking about rare occurrences of turnovers... no one ever said the Chiefs will at some point never turn over the ball ever again.

You see stats on how Mahomes has a pick in 6 straight games and that's obviously a rarity and most likely won't continue happening forever. CEH has fumbles in consecutive games and isn't already a fumbling machine, so there's a likelihood that he won't continue fumbling every single game.

For the Browns, one fumble doesn't fall into that category (then again, I don't know that guy's history of fumbling). I would say the punter screwing up the punt certainly does... it's not something that makes you wonder if it'll keep happening forever (unless you're as fickle as a portion of this fanbase).
[Reply]
xztop123 11:11 AM 10-27-2021
I will admit there are evident qualities about Jones being entitled. Such as mouthing off to tom brady who is 10 years his senior and 100x more decorated than he is.
[Reply]
493rd 11:18 AM 10-27-2021
that's the first time I think I've ever agreed with you.
I’m a great poster, admit it.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 11:22 AM 10-27-2021
The fuck it doesn't!

What the hell are you talking about? The TAPE DOES NOT LIE.
On tape last week: a defense that put it's BACK into stopping Derrick Henry. MAXIMUM EFFORT.

I saw Frank Clark FLYING through the air to get to the QB on one play.

Just admit you are stupid.
[Reply]
Red Dawg 11:25 AM 10-27-2021
Originally Posted by The Franchise:
In what world do you blame CEH but not the overpaid ****s on our defensive line?
Nope. The DL is by far the most responsible for our record. In particular the zero pass rush. Even crappy QB's such as Hurts look like studs if you don't pressure them. If we had a damn DL that could win then teams would punt instead of going for it all the time on 4th down. They don't try that shit against the Rams.
[Reply]
TEX 11:41 AM 10-27-2021
On tape last week: a defense that put it's BACK into stopping Derrick Henry. MAXIMUM EFFORT.

I saw Frank Clark FLYING through the air to get to the QB on one play.

Just admit you are stupid.
On ONE play, which he got there late BTW. :-)
[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 11:43 AM 10-27-2021
We ain’t making the playoffs.

Toughest Remaining Strength of Schedule
2021 Season

Team Opp Win Pct Opp Record
1. Chiefs .612 41-26
2. Panthers .591 39-27
3. Vikings .589 43-30
4. Browns .588 40-28
5. 49ers .568 42-32

— James Palmer (@JamesPalmerTV) October 27, 2021