ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 16 of 25
« First < 61213141516 17181920 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>*****The Juan Thornhill Thread*****
Dante84 07:26 PM 04-26-2019

Excitement level �� when @Juan_Thornhill got the call. #NFLDraft | April 26-27 | ABC, ESPN, NFL Network pic.twitter.com/JVxVvPVH3m

— Kansas City Chiefs (@Chiefs) April 27, 2019

[Reply]
neech 11:18 AM 08-12-2019
Originally Posted by SAUTO:
Well then id hope you can understand why you are now unable to post in this thread.
I heard that door slam.
[Reply]
Kiimo 11:23 AM 08-12-2019

Juan Thornhill ran stride for stride with Hill down the field in a way I'm not sure I've seen anyone do. He is blazing fast when he gets going.

— Seth Keysor (@RealMNchiefsfan) August 12, 2019

*removes glasses*

*pinches nose*

*strokes erect penis*
[Reply]
lcarus 12:07 PM 08-12-2019
My buddy at work said this morning "Is Thornhill ever gonna become a good player. I've been waiting and waiting for him to break out and he's disappointed me."

I wanted to tell him Thornhill is a rookie and we've played one preseason game so far, but it's the same guy who argued Bob Sutton was a good defensive coordinator but Aqib Talib just couldn't cover.....so I just nodded and did my work.
[Reply]
Kiimo 12:46 PM 08-12-2019
You need to stop talking football with idiots.
[Reply]
staylor26 01:35 PM 08-12-2019
Originally Posted by lcarus:
My buddy at work said this morning "Is Thornhill ever gonna become a good player. I've been waiting and waiting for him to break out and he's disappointed me."

I wanted to tell him Thornhill is a rookie and we've played one preseason game so far, but it's the same guy who argued Bob Sutton was a good defensive coordinator but Aqib Talib just couldn't cover.....so I just nodded and did my work.
Do you work with Stephen A. Smith? :-)
[Reply]
KCrockaholic 01:50 PM 08-12-2019

:-) Good lord, how do these people exist.
[Reply]
BossChief 01:50 PM 08-12-2019
Running with the 1s now, I heard.
[Reply]
Chargem 01:55 PM 08-12-2019
RIP Sorenson.
[Reply]
Kiimo 02:00 PM 08-12-2019
Sorenson just became one of our most useful backups on either side of the ball. Win win
[Reply]
KChiefs1 06:11 PM 08-12-2019
Originally Posted by BossChief:
Running with the 1s now, I heard.

Fantastic!
[Reply]
Perineum Ripper 07:41 PM 08-12-2019

I personally think it is really awesome, that your company hires people with special needs.
[Reply]
Naptown Chief 09:59 PM 08-12-2019

Is your buddy a fat, nasty, racist cunt named Brooke?
[Reply]
Naptown Chief 10:01 PM 08-12-2019
Originally Posted by Naptown Chief:
Is your buddy a fat, nasty, racist cunt named Brooke?
I guess I should have asked if you worked at the star... The expertise your buddy exhibits could mirror any one of those fine folk
[Reply]
TEX 07:29 AM 08-13-2019
Originally Posted by SAUTO:
Well then id hope you can understand why you are now unable to post in this thread.
Because when someone gets the better of you, you just cant help being you? :-)
[Reply]
Perineum Ripper 07:57 AM 08-13-2019
Originally Posted by TEX:
Because when someone gets the better of you, you just cant help being you? :-)
Look at you showing up 3 weeks after that happens to bleed out about it.

Remember change your tampon often, toxic shock is a real thing.
[Reply]
Page 16 of 25
« First < 61213141516 17181920 > Last »
Up