ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 30 of 36
« First < 202627282930 31323334 > Last »
Hall of Classics>Please delete my account...
Taco John 09:24 PM 11-09-2003
Please delete my account...

I don't want to be tempted to return, so I ask for the account to be completely jaked. It's one thing to be harassed by racist jackasses in PMs... It's another thing being harassed for shedding light on the racist jackasses. If you're going to bend the rules to protect racist jackasses, then I'd just as soon you delete my account immediately.

I know I'll take heat because people hate these kinds of threads... But whatever.

So in retrun to all the "good riddance" cat calls this is sure to evoke, I say 'have a nice life.'

Adios!

Taco
[Reply]
Raiderhater 12:43 PM 11-10-2003
Originally Posted by Clint in Wichita:
A MEXICAN WHORE CAN MOVE TO ANOTHER COUNTRY AND STOP SCREWING FOR CASH. THEREFORE "MEXICAN WHORE" IS NOT A RACIST TERM.

:-)
[Reply]
memyselfI 12:44 PM 11-10-2003
Originally Posted by KCTitus:
I find most ironic is the jubilation of Denise in this thread given that in the past after any one of her numerous insults thrown peoples way the response: 'It's not an insult unless you 'choose' to accept it'.
It's true. If I accepted the insults hurled towards me I'd be a basketcase. I don't accept them. There are some remarks that are just so over the top I'll acknowledge them if only to spotlight the posters ignorance or racism or vulgarity...I think Taco chose this course. The insulter ADMITTED HE CHOSE a particular remark in order to illicit a particular response. He got that response but he is upset because the response was exposed to others vs. kept in the closet.
[Reply]
KCTitus 12:44 PM 11-10-2003
Originally Posted by PennyWise:
Isn't that another way of saying you busted ass?
LOL!
[Reply]
Abba-Dabba 12:45 PM 11-10-2003
Originally Posted by raiderhader:
Ah_the_hypocrisy_of_the_truly_hate_filled_left.

You_do_realize_that_what_you_said_akin_to_saying_that_all_blacks_look_alike.

Or_all_blacks_look_like_gorillas.

Mark,
this_is_why_the_backlash_from_the_white_male_population_is_occurring._Hypocrisy_will_kill_the_PC_cro wd_in_the_end.
I trying to get the middle voters. Never know when poor white guys with confederate flags on their pickemup trucks might come in handy.
[Reply]
Clint in Wichita 12:47 PM 11-10-2003
Originally Posted by memyselfi:
It's true. If I accepted the insults hurled towards me I'd be a basketcase. I don't accept them. There are some remarks that are just so over the top I'll acknowledge them if only to spotlight the posters ignorance or racism or vulgarity...I think Taco chose this course. The insulter ADMITTED HE CHOSE a particular remark in order to illicit a particular response. He got that response but he is upset because the response was exposed to others vs. kept in the closet.

I'm confused about one thing:

Why in the world would Taco want everyone to know that his mother is a whore? I just don't get it.
[Reply]
redbrian 12:51 PM 11-10-2003
You do know that tacofan is out there laughing his head off. He is unable to garner a response from football smack so this is his only means of disrupting the board.
[Reply]
Mr. Kotter 12:51 PM 11-10-2003
This is really getting STUPID....and the thing is being blown way out of proportion. The transgressor shouldn't have done what he did, but the "victim" is laughing his ass off that after our team goes 9-0...we allow ourselves to be sucked into this, rather than spend our time and energy talking Football... :-)

How about we move on...and those of you who wish to beat this to death, consider CP's advice to John Tait...

"STFD and :-)!"

In other words, let's move on....sheesh all ready! :-) If you really wanna wallow in this crap, be my guest...it's your right...but think about it.... :-)
[Reply]
KCTitus 12:52 PM 11-10-2003
Not playing the word game, Denise, sorry...you either give credence to the speaker or you dont. To infer intent or even find it relevant lends credence.

I know you disagree or will find a new hair to split or maybe just call me a Nazi or something. Fine.
[Reply]
Pennywise 12:52 PM 11-10-2003
Originally Posted by memyselfi:
It's true. If I accepted the insults hurled towards me I'd be a basketcase. I don't accept them.

:-) Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnh.
[Reply]
Clint in Wichita 12:54 PM 11-10-2003
Originally Posted by redbrian:
You do know that tacofan is out there laughing his head off. He is unable to garner a response from football smack so this is his only means of disrupting the board.
I wonder if he would find my mental image of a retard in a Broncos sombrero giving head for crack in a dirty Tijuana alley humorous?
[Reply]
Raiderhater 12:54 PM 11-10-2003

Why in the world would Taco want everyone to know that his mother is a whore? I just don't get it.

[Reply]
memyselfI 12:54 PM 11-10-2003
Originally Posted by MrBlond:
Now, I admit that you are called a "dumb bitch" too much. I probably have called you that myself. If it offended you I apologize. Name calling just doesnt offend me. Call me a dumb bastard and I'd laugh.

but to say that racial slurs are a regular occurance on chiefsplanet is wrong.

Thats the typical liberal argument though. Throw these claims out there. Don't worry about proof.

"Hey, racist comments are posted on this board every other day. It looks like a KKK convention in here. Of course with the conservative nature of the board what did you expect?"

Again, please find me 10 racists posts that were ignored out of the over 1 million in the archives.
Mr. B, you are focusing on one over the other. My point was that they both are wrong. And as far as racist posts go...

not always are they directed towards individuals on the board but in general about a particular group of people in general. Try reading any thread on Muslims or lately the French and see if you don't find a few offensive remarks geared at an entire group of people based on the actions of a few who are often times not even representative of the entire group.
[Reply]
Raiderhater 12:55 PM 11-10-2003
I wonder if he would find my mental image of a retard in a Broncos sombrero giving head for crack in a dirty Tijuana alley humorous?

Damn_you_are_on_a_role_right_now.
[Reply]
memyselfI 12:55 PM 11-10-2003
Originally Posted by KCTitus:
Not playing the word game, Denise, sorry...you either give credence to the speaker or you dont. To infer intent or even find it relevant lends credence.

I know you disagree or will find a new hair to split or maybe just call me a Nazi or something. Fine.
So I if start calling you a child molester or serial rapist you will ignore it? Simply because it's not true you will just allow the comment to stand?
[Reply]
KCWolfman 12:55 PM 11-10-2003

Because if T_aco gets enough people on this board cry that the remark was racist (when it actually wasn't) instead of obscene, then they have detracted from the fact that TJ was a puss and didn't handle the situation correctly.

Seems like it is working like a charm with some people.
[Reply]
Page 30 of 36
« First < 202627282930 31323334 > Last »
Up