ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 4 of 17
< 1234 567814 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Cowboys Trade Undrafted CB Charvarious Ward To Chiefs [for Ehinger]
okiedokieokoye 05:01 PM 08-30-2018
Todd Archer

@toddarcher
Follow Follow @toddarcher
More
The Dallas Cowboys have agreed to trade undrafted rookie cornerback Charvarius Ward to the Kansas City Chiefs, sources told @AdamSchefter and me. It is expected to be finalized Friday.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 05:18 PM 08-30-2018
Originally Posted by OKchiefs:
He doesn't deserve credit for trying to cover his own ass when the position should have been addressed back in the spring.
Where did I give him credit? He fucked up and now he's trying to fix it. I can appreciate that. Still shouldn't have let it get this bad to begin with.
[Reply]
The Franchise 05:19 PM 08-30-2018
God damn....someone show me where anyone is sucking Veach off for this. Someone show me where anyone has stated that this trade solves our CB problems.

Shut the fuck up.
[Reply]
Easy 6 05:20 PM 08-30-2018
Its a start, keep swinging Brett
[Reply]
New World Order 05:22 PM 08-30-2018
Be interesting if Amerson plays tonight
[Reply]
MotherfuckerJones 05:23 PM 08-30-2018
It’s a move. That’s good because trading for him (being lower on waiver priority) makes sense with his physicality and size and fit for this scheme. Plus it has to mean GTFO Amerson. This isn’t Veach covering his ass, it’s trying to find a diamond in the rough.
[Reply]
ModSocks 05:23 PM 08-30-2018
Originally Posted by okiedokieokoye:
Well, from what I noticed he had 3 solo tackles in 3 games. 0 picks, 0 FF. Outstanding. Maybe some defended passes???
Most likely solid coverage that only shows up on tape if you're looking for it.
[Reply]
OnTheWarpath15 05:24 PM 08-30-2018
Warm body. Only relevant because we have a handful with an extremely weak pulse that are in danger of going cold.
[Reply]
Kiimo 05:26 PM 08-30-2018
Originally Posted by OnTheWarpath15:
Warm body. Only relevant because we have a handful with an extremely weak pulse that are in danger of going cold.
You don't really trade for a warm body you pick one up in free agency. They must like something in him.

Maybe special teams. Maybe they realize they need Tremon Smith too much to risk him on special teams as a gunner? Who knows
[Reply]
ModSocks 05:27 PM 08-30-2018
Originally Posted by OnTheWarpath15:
Meh.

Maybe.

He has the size and athletic ability. Maybe a worthy investment.
[Reply]
kysirsoze 05:27 PM 08-30-2018
Originally Posted by OKchiefs:
He doesn't deserve credit for trying to cover his own ass when the position should have been addressed back in the spring.
Wh... Why not?
[Reply]
Jewish Rabbi 05:27 PM 08-30-2018
I watched every MTSU game and this dude is legit. Sleeper potential for sure.

Go ahead and book your flights for Atlanta, gents.
[Reply]
ModSocks 05:27 PM 08-30-2018
Originally Posted by Kiimosabi:
You don't really trade for a warm body you pick one up in free agency. They must like something in him.

Maybe special teams. Maybe they realize they need Tremon Smith too much to risk him on special teams as a gunner? Who knows
They liked him enough to not want him to hit the waiver wire. That has to mean SOMETHING.
[Reply]
OnTheWarpath15 05:31 PM 08-30-2018
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
They liked him enough to not want him to hit the waiver wire. That has to mean SOMETHING.
I guess.

I mean, Dallas' secondary sucks big ole donkey balls, but they were willing to deal him. For a bag of peanuts, I'm assuming.
[Reply]
MMXcalibur 05:32 PM 08-30-2018
Thank Christ we did SOMETHING. Hopefully this is the death knell for Amerson's stint on the team. Anything is better than going into this season with Amerson on the opposite side of Fuller.

If Ward gets burned, you can at least hope he's learning something en route to being something special. When Amerson gets burned, it's nothing but facepalms all around and thoughts on "how the fuck did we get into this situation?".
[Reply]
MTG#10 05:34 PM 08-30-2018
I read an interview and watched several of his videos.

[Reply]
Page 4 of 17
< 1234 567814 > Last »
Up