ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 15 of 24
« First < 51112131415 16171819 > Last »
Hall of Classics>Unnecessary drama?
Hootie 07:37 PM 05-19-2013
:-)

I made a thread that anyone who didn't want to participate in simply didn't have to post in. Pretty fucking easy.

You can make a parody thread about beating the shit out of a co-worker after some dipshit poster posted a dumbass thread about being threatened....and that's all fine and dandy...

but you can't make a time killer thread that would have been FUN...and anyone who didn't want to hear my dumbass opinion on them simply didn't have to post in the thread.

oh but you closed it for not wanting "unnecessary" drama. How'd that work out?

I find it amazing that a guy who averages about a post per week the last 3 months still moderates this site.

Remember when DaFace was the only active moderator and the only things that got moderated were the things that needed to be moderated?

Ha. Those were the days.

Now we have Gonzo who locks a thread that was going to be more funny than anything (I had a classic post for Thig Lyfe) because he holds some stupid e-grudge on me because I hurt his wife's feelings sometimes.

Ridiculous. Sometimes people make really stupid decisions on this website. I've literally caused zero problems in forever...way to be a dipshit Gonzo.

You must be having a bad day in your already terrible life I guess.
[Reply]
Lumpy 09:12 PM 05-19-2013
Originally Posted by BossChief:
I think you have a secret crush on hootie.
Um, FUCK NO!! It seems like it's the other way around. I had actually forgotten that the pudwhacker posts on this site, then I stumbled upon this thread. Sure enough, he's talking about me. The guy needs to get a grip on reality. I don't like douchebags.
[Reply]
Hootie 09:12 PM 05-19-2013
yeah

I'm sure she STUMBLED upon this thread.

I'm sure Gonzo didn't tell her that he locked one of my threads or anything.

Seriously, I'm not going to bang you. Get a grip.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 09:13 PM 05-19-2013
Chicks dig assholes
[Reply]
Sorter 09:13 PM 05-19-2013
Originally Posted by Unnecessary drama:
this is where I bust out my don't care piano and play my favorite song...

"don't care, don't care, don't care, don't care"
Do you play piano?

I'm going to be fucking livid if you're exceptional and didn't give me pointers in my Piano thread.
[Reply]
Sannyasi 09:14 PM 05-19-2013
Originally Posted by ChiefAshhole20:
Anyone else see it as ironic that the other thread was locked after a few posts because there was a threat of there being unnecessary drama, and yet this thread has gone 14+ pages strong and covered everything needed to being considered "dramatic"?
LOL that's hilarious!
[Reply]
Hootie 09:14 PM 05-19-2013
Originally Posted by Sorter:
Do you play piano?

I'm going to be ****ing livid if you're exceptional and didn't give me pointers in my Piano thread.
I only play the 'don't care' piano

which is something I do to someone in person when they start saying something to me that I don't care about

I start chanting 'don't care, don't care, don't care' and pretend I'm pounding a piano

it has become famous and it is called, again, the 'don't care' piano
[Reply]
Hootie 09:15 PM 05-19-2013
Originally Posted by Bo's Pelini:
Chicks dig assholes
it's a bit disconcerting that a married woman wants to bang me so badly but whatever

you always want what you can't have more than what you can have
[Reply]
Rudy tossed tigger's salad 09:15 PM 05-19-2013

which is something I do to someone in person when they start saying something to me that I don't care about

I start chanting 'don't care, don't care, don't care' and pretend I'm pounding a piano

Sounds fratty
[Reply]
BigRedChief 09:15 PM 05-19-2013
Originally Posted by Bo's Pelini:
Chicks dig assholes
I thought it was scars?
[Reply]
Consistent1 09:16 PM 05-19-2013
Originally Posted by Lumpy:
Um, **** NO!! It seems like it's the other way around. I had actually forgotten that the pudwhacker posts on this site, then I stumbled upon this thread. Sure enough, he's talking about me. The guy needs to get a grip on reality. I don't like douchebags.
pwned
[Reply]
Frazod 09:17 PM 05-19-2013
Pootie still menstruating, I see.

You should get to work, boy. Those toilets won't clean themselves.
[Reply]
Sorter 09:17 PM 05-19-2013

This doesn't improve my piano skills at all.

Fuck.
[Reply]
Bump 09:18 PM 05-19-2013
Originally Posted by Lumpy:
Ya know, I'm already bored with your act, Hootie. I really am. You're the most pathetic piece of shit on this site. Your arguments are so damn worn out, too. It's like arguing with a chick... on her period... and she ran out of Midol.

I'll tell ya what, I'll go ahead and just use the ignore function. Because honestly, you really do fight like a whiny little bitch. I think I'll hang out with real posters and leave you with your bashing, whining, and ignorant babbling.

Ciao, shithead. :-)
:-) :-)
[Reply]
Hootie 09:19 PM 05-19-2013
Originally Posted by frazod:
Pootie still menstruating, I see.

You should get to work, boy. Those toilets won't clean themselves.
my job is more important than your secretary position at a law office

you and luv have the same job? Christ man. Christ.
[Reply]
morphius 09:20 PM 05-19-2013
Golf is still a game and shouldn't be a sport...
[Reply]
Page 15 of 24
« First < 51112131415 16171819 > Last »
Up