ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 72 of 104
« First < 22626869707172 7374757682 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Andy Reid appreciation thread
Hammock Parties 10:51 PM 10-01-2018
The guy could easily have tried to pump his superstar QB by throwing on the goal line at the end of the game.

He did the smart thing and pounded it three times for the fucking win.

Word to your mother, Pete Carroll.

Oh, and he has mind control over the AFC West. 18-1 in his last 19.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 10:55 AM 10-05-2022
BuT hE dOeSnT rUn EnOuGh!!!
[Reply]
O.city 10:57 AM 10-05-2022
I'll say it and stand behind it, but Andy is as good of a HC as Mahomes is of a QB.

We need to really appreciate this time in Chiefs football. It won't ever get any better.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 11:00 AM 10-05-2022
Originally Posted by O.city:
I'll say it and stand behind it, but Andy is as good of a HC as Mahomes is of a QB.

We need to really appreciate this time in Chiefs football. It won't ever get any better.
I think there's an argument to be made that maybe 2 teams have EVER had it better.

New England: BB/Brady
SF: Walsh/Montana

Shula had lost his fastball with Marino and did more to hold him back than anything. You could maybe put Landry/Staubach in the conversation but Staubach isn't who Mahomes could be.

Lombardi/Starr? Such a different era. Noll/Bradshaw? Bradshaw was overrated.

I mean...that's the end of the conversation, no? Gotta get to Shanahan/Elway or Holmgren/Favre but I don't think they're at this level.

It's a special time - we need to capitalize on it.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 01:13 PM 10-06-2022
unbalanced line with gray at RT....INTREDASTING

[Reply]
the steam 01:39 PM 10-06-2022
Originally Posted by O.city:

I truly believe any NFL QB would be damn good with Reid as their HC. Not Mahomes good of course but I do believe any NFL QB could win 10-11 games a year under Reid. He is that good.
[Reply]
Wallcrawler 01:50 PM 10-06-2022
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
BuT hE dOeSnT rUn consistently EnOuGh!!!
FYP.

Put your sig/avatar up on a bet for how many more times this season you see Andy Reid call 37 rushes in a football game.

He can have success with the run and just go away from it. And with Mahomes at the controls, now more than ever it will be hard to stick to it.

But Jesus this guy with Alex Smith would ignore Jamaal Charles on the regular. I specifically remember Knile and Jamaal shredding Miami one week, and then next week against the Niners he ignored them completely and punted on 4th n 2 from the niner 36 for a touch back.

If Andy could keep his nose yo the grindstone as it were, and run a balanced amount of run to pass, and the line opens holes like they did to Tampa, this offense will be very hard to stop.

But again, the allure of 15 under center doing his thing, harder to stick to the boring ol run game.
[Reply]
O.city 01:58 PM 10-06-2022
Yeah, with Mahomes, he shouldn't stick to the run game. Duh.
[Reply]
RunKC 09:00 AM 10-11-2022
41-5 in the last 46 divisional games.

Incredible
[Reply]
ShowtimeSBMVP 05:40 PM 10-16-2022
He’s a great coach but man 7mins left in game with ball up 3 and you call those 3 awful plays.
[Reply]
Megatron96 05:42 PM 10-16-2022
Originally Posted by ShowtimeSBMVP:
He’s a great coach but man 7mins left in game with ball up 3 and you call those 3 awful plays.
Have you got video of those three plays? I'd like to see what we were actually running there. Because they should've been quick passes, but Pat seemed to be holding the ball too long.
[Reply]
Wallcrawler 06:07 PM 10-16-2022
I appreciate Andy Reid giving Clyde every single possible first down to prove what a God damn shit fucking worthless retarded running back he really is.

I appreciate Andy Reid especially allowing Clyde to prove this when we have the lead, so we do nothing and the games are much more exciting!
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 12:02 PM 10-18-2022
but not in KC

[Reply]
UChieffyBugger 12:13 PM 10-18-2022
In the win against Arizona we ran it 22 times. In the win against Tampa we ran it 31 times.

Both games garnered 40 points and dominant wins. So what has Andy done in the other four games that have been loses or tight wins? Yep he's ran it 14 times or less. When the maths are this simple to comprehend why the feck does Andy keep doing this to himself? It's just silly now.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 12:14 PM 10-18-2022
Originally Posted by UChieffyBugger:
In the win against Arizona we ran it 22 times. In the win against Tampa we ran it 31 times.

Both games garnered 40 points and dominant wins. So what has Andy done in the other four games that have been loses or tight wins? Yep he's ran it 14 times or less. When the maths is this simple to comprehend why the feck does Andy keep doing yhis to himself? It's just silly now.
we need to pound the rock

the run sets up the pass

take the pressure off our choker of a QB
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 02:59 PM 11-03-2022

The Chiefs average 1.38 EPA per drive. 2x more than any other team.

The Chiefs are the only team scoring 30+ ppg with leaguewide scoring being down 6%.

Andy Reid is orchestrating this post-Tyreek. It's been 20 years since he won Coach of the Year. He deserves another trophy.

— Adam Best (@Arrowhead_Adam) November 3, 2022

[Reply]
Page 72 of 104
« First < 22626869707172 7374757682 > Last »
Up