ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 36 of 189
« First < 263233343536 373839404686136 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>What strains of weed are you currently smoking?
Coochie liquor 06:14 PM 11-07-2014
Since we have a what are you drinking thread, I think we need a what strain are you smoking thread. Hope it's not a Q.

I'll start. I've got 2 kinds currently 1) Cherry Berry, which is a cross between Berry White and Cherry Kush 2) some fire ass Blue Dream. Hard to pick which I like better but leaning towards Cherry Berry. All the Berry White strains I've had are funk!!
[Reply]
pr_capone 09:44 PM 03-29-2015
Originally Posted by CoMoChief:
Me and a couple buddies rolled a 6-jointer and passing 2 of them simultaneously around like clockwork, hotboxing in my buddy's jeep for what seemed to be a couple hrs...we got so shitfaced high I couldn't tell you how long we were out there. But it ended in my friend puking before we could finish the rest of the 6th and final joint. By that time we were just in a haze of smoke and it was harder than shit to breath and I've never been higher in my life ...took me about 20min just to step out of the car after we were done and almost fell over. My buddy puked all over himself and had to go wash his clothes.
Gross.

The image in your sig... I have the actual print. It normally hangs over my computer desk. Beautiful image.
[Reply]
Katipan 08:32 AM 03-30-2015
All this beautiful stuff going on and I get to work a double.

http://www.thecannabist.co/2014/03/2...do-420/7883/0/
[Reply]
Abba-Dabba 12:46 PM 03-30-2015
Originally Posted by Katipan:

busy month

You guys having a booth at any of the events?
[Reply]
Katipan 07:57 AM 04-01-2015
Originally Posted by RubberSponge:
busy month

You guys having a booth at any of the events?
We have 100 employees but only 20 bud tenders. We don't have the staff this year. We all work the 20th but are hoping to catch some investors conferences. Those are apparently more fun.
[Reply]
Abba-Dabba 12:29 AM 04-03-2015
We have 100 employees but only 20 bud tenders. We don't have the staff this year. We all work the 20th but are hoping to catch some investors conferences. Those are apparently more fun.
Have fun with whatever you do.

What strains are your best sellers?
[Reply]
Mojo Rising 01:02 AM 04-03-2015
I heard that the flavors don't matter much. I guess some people just ask for the highest potency. When are they gonna start selling potency home kits?
[Reply]
Saccopoo 01:15 AM 04-03-2015

That's fricking nuts.

Funny that I'm in Colorado numerous times during the year and I have no idea about any of this stuff.

Is it really that prevalent these days? The 420 thing seems like it's a little "too big/too much."
[Reply]
Katipan 02:22 AM 04-03-2015
Originally Posted by Mojo Rising:
I heard that the flavors don't matter much. I guess some people just ask for the highest potency. When are they gonna start selling potency home kits?
It's everything to me. And there are always people looking to get fucked up. Those aren't my clients. You come to my shop because you have cancer, you're intimidated by loud Reggae, or you're rich.

Originally Posted by Saccopoo:
That's fricking nuts.

Funny that I'm in Colorado numerous times during the year and I have no idea about any of this stuff.

Is it really that prevalent these days? The 420 thing seems like it's a little "too big/too much."
I think collectively people are kind of stupid and if we could all just tone down the excitement for 420, I'd be just fine. Unfortunately, it's preached to us that this is our Christmas/SuperBowl/Coming to God day. And leading up to Christmas we were doing $80K a day.

I'll let you know sometime around midnight on 4/21.
[Reply]
Mojo Rising 02:40 AM 04-03-2015
It's everything to me. And there are always people looking to get ****ed up. Those aren't my clients. You come to my shop because you have cancer, you're intimidated by loud Reggae, or you're rich.

I think collectively people are kind of stupid and if we could all just tone down the excitement for 420, I'd be just fine. Unfortunately, it's preached to us that this is our Christmas/SuperBowl/Coming to God day. And leading up to Christmas we were doing $80K a day.

I'll let you know sometime around midnight on 4/21.
Vaping without flavor reduces the common detonator to potency?
[Reply]
Mojo Rising 02:41 AM 04-03-2015
Denominator
[Reply]
Katipan 02:51 AM 04-03-2015
I think vaping flower is a waste, although I have a lot of affection for several people here that do it.

But the concentrates all taste the same. A connoisseur can find the notes of flavor he/she is looking for if they concentrate (ha ha) really hard and know what they're looking for but ultimately, people are picking those solely based off of whether it's a Sativa/Hybrid/Indica and what huge THC numbers we were able to list on the back.

One very popular shop has/had a SharkBite strain that tested at 6%. Our flower hovers in the low 20s.
[Reply]
Mojo Rising 02:59 AM 04-03-2015
Once you go anything off natural you are on a slippery road. How does one cure their back pain on 26% flowers after 75% falsies?
[Reply]
Katipan 03:04 AM 04-03-2015
Once you go anything off natural you are on a slippery road. How does one cure their back pain on 26% flowers after 75% falsies?
CBDs. I gave the boyfriend a 50mg Cheeba Chew and for the first time in 10 years, he could raise a certain busted shoulder so that his arm was fully extended above his head.

A day doesn't go by and we don't have someone in our arms crying because our version of the RS Oil is the only thing enabling their loved ones to move or eat.

Little old people, guys. So scared, and shelling out $600 a month.

I fucking love my job. :-)
[Reply]
Mojo Rising 03:09 AM 04-03-2015
Edibles are awesome if you make them yourself. What husband didn't want to throw out his wifes crock pot until he realized that it is the best cooker? Some say it takes to long to kick you in the ass.
[Reply]
Katipan 03:19 AM 04-03-2015
Edibles are awesome if you make them yourself. What husband didn't want to throw out his wifes crock pot until he realized that it is the best cooker? Some say it takes to long to kick you in the ass.
I have zero tolerance for edibles, and I'd bet money I could out smoke most. Had 3 12mg gummy bears recently. I started to feel motion sick and pissed off. :-) I took a shower and calmed down and felt much better about the stupid spiel I give about the dangers of edibles.
[Reply]
Page 36 of 189
« First < 263233343536 373839404686136 > Last »
Up