ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 133 of 189
« First < 3383123129130131132133 134135136137143183 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>What strains of weed are you currently smoking?
Coochie liquor 06:14 PM 11-07-2014
Since we have a what are you drinking thread, I think we need a what strain are you smoking thread. Hope it's not a Q.

I'll start. I've got 2 kinds currently 1) Cherry Berry, which is a cross between Berry White and Cherry Kush 2) some fire ass Blue Dream. Hard to pick which I like better but leaning towards Cherry Berry. All the Berry White strains I've had are funk!!
[Reply]
philfree 08:47 PM 11-11-2022
Originally Posted by seclark:
Had a buddy come back from Amsterdam with some seeds back in the early’90s and turned me on to about 15 of them. I planted them in a plot in a brush pile back behind the farm house we lived at the time. About the end of June,first of July I started pulling males until there were only 3 left. Carried 2 5 gallon buckets of water to them every other day about the middle of august I was getting pretty ****in paranoid, but finally made it to the middle of October where I pulled them up by the roots and hung them upside down in an old shed for about a week. Then I took 3 days off work and just sat in that shed and worked up that pot.

It was all clean buds. Each plant was separated. Damn good smoke too.

I traded 2 plants through a middle man to some professors at the college, and kept the last plant for myself. I smoked on it for 3 years.

Then I bought 30 acres next to a damn airport and that was the end of that.
sec
Cool story.

It's been well over 20 years ago in mid-October I took my birddogs out for a run on some conservation land where I knew Woodcock would migrate through. The dogs were working, and I was just ambling along down what I thought was a deer trail. I was watching the dogs and then looked at the trail right in front of me and there it was. A perfectly budded out 6' tall pot plant. It was the morning after the first frost. Perfect! We packed that thing in our game vests and headed for the truck thinking we were either busted or shot. We weren't and we drove off but then we thought hey we aren't busted or shot so let's go look around some more. We ended up finding another plant and we scavenged it as well. We called it Woodcock Weed and we smoked that shit for the next year. Fun times!
[Reply]
Easy 6 08:52 PM 11-11-2022
Originally Posted by rabblerouser:
For you, maybe.

I'll do the Pepsi Challenge - that fresh ass 31% GG#5 vs ANYTHING I've seen from a dispensary not in Oregon or California.

Look at the picture. You're probably stoned just looking at it...
It IS an amazing pic

But I'll put this legal Lemon Triangle Kush indica up against anything I've ever had from ALL over the block... its 37%, just stoopid good
[Reply]
Chief Pagan 09:10 PM 11-11-2022
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
I can't imagine a scenario where pot makes you paranoid but ****ing cocaine doesn't. :-)
Some pot absolutely makes me paranoid, although other strains I love.

And blow never made me feel paranoid.*

*Let's not talk about meth or bad acid trips...
[Reply]
Pablo 09:20 PM 11-11-2022
I'm just a vape whore anymore. Don't really buy flower(yet, lol shit's legal in a couple months so all bets are off) as I don't smoke unless I'm drinking and that's just on the weekend. Puffing on The Clear Blue Raz and can actually rip in my house and it doesn't trip the smell alarm for the wife or my son. Bought some shit called Anheuser Kush last time and it was a stinky ass bitch for real. Feeling just fine this evening.

I dunno what these strains really mean but I'm good:

Originally Posted by :
Created by crossing a Blue City Diesel and Snow Cone, Blue Raspberry Snow Cone is a unique hybrid strain that comes with a wonderful flavor and powerfully sedative high. Its buds express dark blue and purple coloration and a thick coat of crystal trichomes. BRSC produces a loud tart aroma with blueberry flavors that’ll impress any seasoned connoisseur. It’s a must-try for anyone who wants a new spin on a classic strain.

[Reply]
rabblerouser 10:20 PM 11-11-2022
Originally Posted by Titty Meat:
Does anyone find pot helping with their hangovers?
No, I found that not getting drunk has helped tremendously though.
[Reply]
penguinz 07:46 AM 11-12-2022
Originally Posted by Titty Meat:
Does anyone find pot helping with their hangovers?
Never had a hangover before. Big glass of water before passing out is important. Long line of drunken Irish blood helps as well.
[Reply]
seclark 09:10 AM 11-12-2022
Originally Posted by philfree:
Cool story.

It's been well over 20 years ago in mid-October I took my birddogs out for a run on some conservation land where I knew Woodcock would migrate through. The dogs were working, and I was just ambling along down what I thought was a deer trail. I was watching the dogs and then looked at the trail right in front of me and there it was. A perfectly budded out 6' tall pot plant. It was the morning after the first frost. Perfect! We packed that thing in our game vests and headed for the truck thinking we were either busted or shot. We weren't and we drove off but then we thought hey we aren't busted or shot so let's go look around some more. We ended up finding another plant and we scavenged it as well. We called it Woodcock Weed and we smoked that shit for the next year. Fun times!
Someone was pissed.
I went to school with a friend who worked for conservation. For several years he worked undercover as a homeless person in the mark Twain national forest just wandering around scoping out pot patches and organizing busts. Said there were some pretty exotic setups around those mountains.
sec
[Reply]
ModSocks 09:57 AM 11-12-2022
Got some shit last night called Watermelon Mimosa. Very tasty, sweet smelling, citrus flavored. Was a bit skeptical since it wasn't a good looking bud, not worth posting a picture of at least.
[Reply]
philfree 10:07 AM 11-12-2022
Originally Posted by seclark:
Someone was pissed.
I went to school with a friend who worked for conservation. For several years he worked undercover as a homeless person in the mark Twain national forest just wandering around scoping out pot patches and organizing busts. Said there were some pretty exotic setups around those mountains.
sec
Probably so. My buddy went back to that spot a few days later and he found where another 15 plants had been harvested so we didn't hurt them to bad. I always wondered if the Conservation Agents were growing the pot there at Bois D'Arc. It was in a pretty knarly section of that property.
[Reply]
seclark 10:47 AM 11-12-2022
When I was in college, I helped a farmer grow a nice little crop, and when it was ready to dry we cut all the limbs off the stalk and hung them on wires we put in a big cedar cabinet. At least 3lbs. Then we put the cabinet in one of his sheds and completely covered it with bales of straw. No way we’d get busted.

Checked it out a couple weeks later and it was all moldy. Not worth a fuck. We were sick. Lucky we had other batches, but what a waste.
sec
[Reply]
Abba-Dabba 12:25 PM 11-12-2022
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
Got some shit last night called Watermelon Mimosa. Very tasty, sweet smelling, citrus flavored. Was a bit skeptical since it wasn't a good looking bud, not worth posting a picture of at least.
No worries, post it anyway.

I prefer a particular cut of Gelato grown in the sun that doesn't look as good as it being grown indoors. But those sun grown terps sure do make it a lot more tasty. Good cannabis can look ugly sometimes. Ever heard of ABC(Australian Bastard Cannabis) or Dr. Grinspoon?
[Reply]
IA_Chiefs_fan 07:19 PM 11-13-2022
I'm headed to Los Angeles for the game next weekend. Apparently they don't sell the two brands of edibles that I prefer, Wana and 1906. Anybody have a comparable edible brand suggestion that's offered in CA?
[Reply]
Katipan 07:38 PM 11-13-2022
Originally Posted by IA_Chiefs_fan:
I'm headed to Los Angeles for the game next weekend. Apparently they don't sell the two brands of edibles that I prefer, Wana and 1906. Anybody have a comparable edible brand suggestion that's offered in CA?
You're going to a friendly state, bring your own.

Nobody is like 1906 and there's a reason for that. Wana is made from distillate until you get into their rosins.

Distillate gummies are all the relative same.
[Reply]
Katipan 07:39 PM 11-13-2022
Distillate - means all the terpenes that make something feel energetic or lethargic has been refined out and its just pure bulk thc oil.
[Reply]
rabblerouser 09:48 PM 11-13-2022
Originally Posted by Katipan:
Distillate - means all the terpenes that make something feel energetic or lethargic has been refined out and its just pure bulk thc oil.
And when I a giant dab of distillate, I still want a fat doob or cone.

Need that full spectrum.
[Reply]
Page 133 of 189
« First < 3383123129130131132133 134135136137143183 > Last »
Up