ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 22 of 29
« First < 121819202122 23242526 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Smash Mouth at Sturgis
Deberg_1990 08:30 PM 08-10-2020
::-):

Smash Mouth Concert Packed at Sturgis, Singer Says 'F*** That Covid S**t' https://t.co/uywO6FQaU9

— TMZ (@TMZ) August 10, 2020

eDave 07:34 PM 08-17-2020
Petty good Deberg thread
eDave 07:35 PM 08-17-2020
Originally Posted by lewdog:
They don’t.

Srvy is 70 years old and Edentulous.
Had to look that one up. :-)
DaneMcCloud 07:35 PM 08-17-2020
Originally Posted by eDave:
Petty good Deberg thread
Richard Petty good
srvy 07:43 PM 08-17-2020
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud:
Absolutely no offense intended but I had no idea until just now that people actually listen to the radio in 2020.
Work fleet trucks you are lucky if it has cd.
Bearcat 07:45 PM 08-17-2020
Absolutely no offense intended but I had no idea until just now that people actually listen to the radio in 2020.
Owning a car with a hard drive for music is one of my favorite things.
DaneMcCloud 07:50 PM 08-17-2020
Originally Posted by srvy:
Work fleet trucks you are lucky if it has cd.
I can only imagine!

Is there any way to connect your phone to the vehicle, whether it's USB or through an adapter?
DaneMcCloud 07:51 PM 08-17-2020
Originally Posted by Bearcat:
Owning a car with a hard drive for music is one of my favorite things.
For sure!

I have a 64 gig thumb in mine and I've had some sort of drive since at least 2011 but these days, connecting via Bluetooth is just as easy.
Bugeater 07:57 PM 08-17-2020
I can only imagine!

Is there any way to connect your phone to the vehicle, whether it's USB or through an adapter?
There's Bluetooth transmitters, I have one for my Camaro but I rarely use it, it's easier to just burn CDs.
DaneMcCloud 08:00 PM 08-17-2020
Originally Posted by Bugeater:
There's Bluetooth transmitters, I have one for my Camaro but I rarely use it, it's easier to just burn CDs.
That's cool but with a Bluetooth adapter, you'd have access to everything on your phone, Amazon Music, Spotify, et al.
srvy 08:18 PM 08-17-2020
I can only imagine!

I have bought portable satellite radios also I used to have a device you plugged into the ac cig lighter you plugged a smartphone into then tune the radio to an unused radio station. Sound is horrible and you would be surprised how often you drive into an area where that blank station becomes active.

It is getting better some of the fleet has been recently been getting new trucks with android radio. It is costing more to lease a bare-bones truck than to lease with bells and whistles because when the lease ends they want to resale it. People want options on their used trucks. When they used to buy the trucks instead of the lease they ordered without AC that was murder rolling down the highway for hours windows down. Then get out work all day in heat roll back to hotel tired sweaty hungry not dareing to stop to eat till showering only to find everything is closed but the filling station lol.
Pitt Gorilla 09:31 PM 08-17-2020
Originally Posted by Bugeater:
Beats the shit out of me, the 90s were so bad I pretty much gave up on music after that.
The early to mid-90's were absolutely incredible for music. WTF is wrong with you?
crazycoffey 04:30 AM 08-18-2020
I can only imagine!

For sure!

I have a 64 gig thumb in mine and I've had some sort of drive since at least 2011 but these days, connecting via Bluetooth is just as easy.
That's cool but with a Bluetooth adapter, you'd have access to everything on your phone, Amazon Music, Spotify, et al.
Originally Posted by srvy:
I have bought portable satellite radios also I used to have a device you plugged into the ac cig lighter you plugged a smartphone into then tune the radio to an unused radio station. Sound is horrible and you would be surprised how often you drive into an area where that blank station becomes active.

It is getting better some of the fleet has been recently been getting new trucks with android radio. It is costing more to lease a bare-bones truck than to lease with bells and whistles because when the lease ends they want to resale it. People want options on their used trucks. When they used to buy the trucks instead of the lease they ordered without AC that was murder rolling down the highway for hours windows down. Then get out work all day in heat roll back to hotel tired sweaty hungry not dareing to stop to eat till showering only to find everything is closed but the filling station lol.

How do you even live? Omg. God have mercy on your souls........
backinblack 06:38 AM 08-18-2020
love the radio, where else can I hear "Carry On Wayward Son" and "I Love Rock n Roll" 2-3 times a day, every day?
Deberg_1990 06:55 AM 08-18-2020
Originally Posted by backinblack:
love the radio, where else can I hear "Carry On Wayward Son" and "I Love Rock n Roll" 2-3 times a day, every day?
Haha that’s no lie. Classic rock radio plays about the same 30 songs over and over. No deep tracks.

I stopped listening years ago. Amazon Prime Music for me. Quite a bit of selection on there.
BigRedChief 07:00 AM 08-18-2020
Originally Posted by backinblack:
Saved on your phone?
Page 22 of 29
« First < 121819202122 23242526 > Last »
Up