ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 20 of 46
« First < 101617181920 2122232430 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>The Orange Mane is Suspending Operations
TEX 09:41 AM 07-26-2021
Maybe this belongs in the Denver Broncos Mega Thread, but sometimes things get lost there...Regardless, the end is near...

https://www.orangemane.com/forum/ora...ing-operations
[Reply]
BleedingRed 06:47 PM 07-26-2021
Originally Posted by eDave:
Oh I see your disconnect. I moved on from you, not TJ. I am not done with TJ so you are just going to have to find a way to deal with that and whatever stress it seems to be causing you, and why.
Why do you keep engaging with someone who is clearly going to set you off?
[Reply]
BigRedChief 06:47 PM 07-26-2021
Originally Posted by vailpass:
If I knew it was that kind of party I’d have stuck my dick in the mashed potatoes.
if your really tough, you’d stick it in the hot gravy.
[Reply]
Hamwallet 06:47 PM 07-26-2021
So the Donkies where ran by Alex Jones and said we are hillbilly rednecks? Hahahahhaa
[Reply]
stevieray 06:48 PM 07-26-2021
Oh I see your disconnect. I moved on from you, not TJ. I am not done with TJ so you are just going to have to find a way to deal with that and whatever stress it seems to be causing you, and why.
^this reads like a high maintenance woman^
[Reply]
|Zach| 06:50 PM 07-26-2021
Watching TJ's downward spiral has been amazing.
[Reply]
eDave 06:51 PM 07-26-2021
Originally Posted by BleedingRed:
Why do you keep engaging with someone who is clearly going to set you off?
Was this meant for him? Between he and I, it is only he chasing me for a drive-by when not even addressed in the conversation. Look two posts up for the latest example if it's still not clear to you.

So now I must pose your question to you.
[Reply]
CasselGotPeedOn 06:57 PM 07-26-2021
Originally Posted by TwistedChief:
I don't know if I speak for others, but we'd make an exception for you on the Mahomes bandwagon and you could be a welcome addition over here as ChiefBuff.

[Reply]
RaidersOftheCellar 06:59 PM 07-26-2021
Originally Posted by Valiant:
Omg. Orange mane brought to you chiefs planet.
Leave little Easter eggs on the forum about the chiefs.

Would be hilarious.

I mean Austin owned Patriots planet for awhile.
Haha.....shit, the possibilities are endless.
[Reply]
vailpass 07:01 PM 07-26-2021
Originally Posted by BigRedChief:
if your really tough, you’d stick it in the hot gravy.
I can only go as far as the Beastie Boys tell me. And that’s too far.
[Reply]
BleedingRed 07:02 PM 07-26-2021
Was this meant for him? Between he and I, it is only he chasing me for a drive-by when not even addressed in the conversation. Look two posts up for the latest example if it's still not clear to you.

So now I must pose your question to you.
The difference is I’ve been called all types of thing on CP but I’m never upset about it. Use the ignore feature
[Reply]
Eleazar 07:02 PM 07-26-2021
Originally Posted by BroncoBuff:
That's me, I'm Bronco-"fluff."

I did not threaten to sue Taco John or the OrangeMane, but I was about 75% certain that I would be petitioning for a restraining order to have another poster on the OM booted off, and that would have necessitated some participation from Taco John.

Some of you might be familiar with the OrangeMane's "War, Religion & Politics Room." Often it's a real melee in there - a free-for-all, and it causes Taco John and the other moderators big headaches. A new headache this past year from pro-Trumpers: They over-violate in obscene over-the-top rants. They're banned of course, but then they use their IP address-masking VPN software to re-register and start posting under a different identity. That's the kind of headaches Taco has been subject to. I knew that, and I knew Taco was taking much needed offseason mental health holiday away from the site (here? chefs planet=mental health? That's insane!), But I pushed ahead with my crappy vengeful thing, and that yanked Taco back for yet another problem in the WARRP Room.

I'm not proud of what I did, what I did was wrong. But ONE THING: This poster was not arguing issues or making "people can differ" points, he was WAY over the rainbow: Posted that the MRNA vaccines were laced with the HIV virus, and that the vaccines included mind control elements that could be activated by remote control, and more. Plus he's a radical insult machine - he told our moderator Blueflame that she was a bad mother cuz she's had her kids vaccinated. He said "I told you over and over these vaccines are dangerous!" "But it goes in one ear and out the other!"

So that's the story. He might have overreacted, but I should have known better than to bother him. Next week is my 16 year anniversary there, but because of this episode I offered to close my account. He hasn't replied. Truth is, he's always been a level-headed, fair owner/moderator.

Thanks.

What? I should say something nice before I leave, how tf come?! Agrrrrr ok:

BROWNANDTHUNEYWEREGREATACQUISITION(S)AND'LLPROBABLYMAKEABIGDIFFERENCE

There. Happy now?

Oh. Pfft. We have plenty of people like that here.
[Reply]
BleedingRed 07:04 PM 07-26-2021
Originally Posted by Eleazar:
Oh. Pfft. We have plenty of people like that here.
Dawe,

You remembered me
[Reply]
Eleazar 07:05 PM 07-26-2021
Dawe,

You remembered me
Who are you again?
[Reply]
eDave 07:05 PM 07-26-2021
The difference is I’ve been called all types of thing on CP but I’m never upset about it. Use the ignore feature
You are not taking into consideration how much fun I'm having doing it. For me, that's what's important and I will point out that you too have full functionality of the ignore feature.
[Reply]
BleedingRed 07:07 PM 07-26-2021
Originally Posted by Eleazar:
Who are you again?
I’m CPs Jr Detective... I talked to Meredith?!? hello the Tyreek Hill thing! Common man... Star Lord
[Reply]
Page 20 of 46
« First < 101617181920 2122232430 > Last »
Up