ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 1179 of 2693
« First < 17967910791129116911751176117711781179 118011811182118311891229127916792179 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>*****The Patrick Mahomes Thread*****
Dante84 07:19 PM 04-27-2017
IT ****ING HAPPENED

OP UPDATE:

Because of all the interest in this thread, I've place all of the video content of Patrick Mahomes II's college career, and draft day goodness into a single post that can be found here. Enjoy!
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 02:21 PM 10-12-2018
Originally Posted by O.city:
Do you listen to middlekauf and haberman?
Nossir. I just open up the 810 app, take a dump and proceed to start my day to the dulcet, if exceptionally buggy, sounds of the 810 podcasts.

Seriously - what's a brotha gotta do to be able to pause a podcast, re-start it and not have the damn app crash? Screw you, 810.
[Reply]
ModSocks 02:52 PM 10-12-2018
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
Colin doesn't really believe that tripe. Someone just asked him to cool the homer Mahomes takes he coudn't stop spewing out during preseason so he could drive up ratings by being a contrarian.
Originally Posted by Kiimosabi:
Probably.

But you know what would help him with ratings? Being a contrarian on New England beating teams based on past success. Maybe analyze their team defensive speed. Maybe analyze how Tom Brady can't throw it deep anymore. Maybe challenge the audience about how New England expects to keep up with this offense. Maybe discuss the Chiefs' winning record versus NE all time. Maybe talk about how Andy Reid is one of the few coaches who has Bellichick's number in head to head matchups. Maybe research how close these games have been even when KC loses.

Maybe talk about anything other than the same old New England doesn't lose!! BS which has literally no bearing on what may or may not transpire Sunday. Legends don't put points on the boards. History doesn't stop teams on third downs.
Yup and yup.
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 06:12 PM 10-12-2018
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
Keitzman managed to go almost 2 whole weeks without being a smarmy, ill-informed motherfucker. You had to know it wouldn't last long.

That's the problem with this team being so interesting - I run out of podcast material just listening to Chiefs segments with Soren and the Border Patrol the following morning/day.

Invariably by Thursday I've heard all Chiefs related content and have to turn to a segment or two from that worthless pole-smoker, Keitzman. I can generally manage to find an interview with Keyser or at worst some stuff with Mitch or Mahomes.

I'll just pull of youtube videos of idiots recording from Chiefs takes from their basement before I'll listen to that shitstain's monologues, though.
Doesn't anyone ever CALL that asshole and set him straight??? He's been shitty at football, sports, and life for years.

Why ANYONE in the local media wouldn't be jazzed right now is completely fucking absurd. And to mention SMITH in some kind of "nostalgia"??? Jesus H. Christ; get a new fucking career.

For whatever reason, National media hates KC and always seeks to make sure that they never do anything great, like it would signal the death of their children and pets or something. I can't figure it out.
As a sportscaster or team, wouldn't you get fucking TIRED of talking about Brady and Beli every fucking season???
Nobody used to bitch when the Oilers would win one now and again...

Ah fuck'em.
[Reply]
ChiefsFanatic 09:25 PM 10-12-2018
Originally Posted by Kiimosabi:
But you know what would help him with ratings?
Yes, more Joy Taylor and less Cowherd.

Sent from my LG-H932 using Tapatalk
[Reply]
ChiefsFanatic 09:34 PM 10-12-2018
Originally Posted by FAX:
LOL

Steven A. ripping the Giants a brand new big one.

FAX
I just saw highlights, but Barkley was unbelievable, but on 3rd and goal from like the two, they elected to have Eli pass the ball. In the highlight, which obviously was selective in the plays it showed, Barkley looked to be nearly impossible to tackle, and their offense just seemed to be giving him the Super-Bowl-Beast-Mode treatment.

[Reply]
ChiefsFanatic 09:39 PM 10-12-2018
Speaking of which, there are a bazillion near-pubescent idiots recording UTuubs in their basement talking about Mahomes. It's usually 1 or 2 high school kids practicing their nog voice. They have a table set up and a microphone and everything. Typically have a transformer poster taped to the wall.

What's really amusing is that, if you search UTuubs for Mahomes, half the videos don't talk about him at all ... they are presentations that have nothing to do with football. They're just using his name to generate search results.

I thought only the Kardashians could display that kind of marketing savvy.

FAX
There are a couple of reaction video channels that I check out sometimes.

NWSportsFanatics can be entertaining. Their channel has 14K subscribers.

[Reply]
KChiefs1 10:23 PM 10-12-2018
Top Gun:
https://youtu.be/_mKSFUuqfTI
[Reply]
stevieray 10:29 PM 10-12-2018
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
That's why I said Jacksonville's defense didn't worry me.

Set aside personnel - there is not a single team we will play all season that will play a better game defensively than Denver did that night. There may be more talented defenses, but none of them will play to that level.

Jax took their best shot and they weren't anywhere near as dangerous as Denver was, interceptions be damned.

That Denver defense may have looked like shit against the Jets, but you really had to watch that game to see how ungodly well they played. They were EVERYWHERE. They were smart, they were hungry and they were ferocious.

You can't really impart just how unreal that performance from Mahomes was on anybody who didn't sit down and watch it from start to finish. There are no statistics or rankings that can explain how Denver played that night - their defense was as good as you will ever see for one evening.
Down to a left handed pass to stay afloat, that's how close it was.

...the season so far has been a joy to watch.

Weird thing though, when Mahomes throws a pass, I'm almost expecting a completion every time...it's surreal...anyone else doing that?
[Reply]
kysirsoze 10:30 PM 10-12-2018
Originally Posted by stevieray:

Weird thing though, when Mahomes throws a pass, I'm almost expecting a completion every time...it's surreal...anyone else doing that?
I'm not just expecting a completion. I'm expecting a highlight. My Mahomes hype couldn't be much higher.
[Reply]
FAX 10:38 PM 10-12-2018
Originally Posted by stevieray:

Yes. And, yes ... it is strange as hell. It's a lot like expecting uncirculated silver dollars to spontaneously fly out your ass.

Stranger still (for me), in the second half of the 9ers game, I started expecting touchdowns on every drive. TDs I was expecting. Consistently. When we started dropping balls in the donks game, I was shocked.

I'm not used to that.

Thing is ... I fully expect to win every damn game. And I have all season long, Mr. stevieray.

It is truly a remarkable and memorable year so far.

FAX
[Reply]
Pants 11:31 PM 10-12-2018
Granted I didn't become a Chiefs fan until the mid nineties, but this is by far the most excited I have been as a fan. I have never looked forward to NFL Sundays more than I do this year.

It's incredible.
[Reply]
FAX 12:07 AM 10-13-2018
Originally Posted by ChiefsFanatic:
There are a couple of reaction video channels that I check out sometimes.

NWSportsFanatics can be entertaining. Their channel has 14K subscribers.

That is fantastically ironical, Mr. ChiefsFanatic. I just subbed those guys last week.

They emerged as one of the results when I searched UToob for "Mahomes Chiefs" (as I am wont to do). The first game I saw them do was the Stoolers, I think. I was impressed that they actually knew the players' names and which schools they attended. I found that almost amazing ... maybe all amazing, actually. So far, I've seen their takes on all the Chiefs games.

I like the black guy better than the white guy. His reactions seem more authentic, somehow. But I like them both. Do you think they have seen the highlights prior to recording ... like reality tv type fake stuff? I hope not, but I can't decide.

FAX
[Reply]
ChiefsFanatic 12:39 AM 10-13-2018
That is fantastically ironical, Mr. ChiefsFanatic. I just subbed those guys last week.

They emerged as one of the results when I searched UToob for "Mahomes Chiefs" (as I am wont to do). The first game I saw them do was the Stoolers, I think. I was impressed that they actually knew the players' names and which schools they attended. I found that almost amazing ... maybe all amazing, actually. So far, I've seen their takes on all the Chiefs games.

I like the black guy better than the white guy. His reactions seem more authentic, somehow. But I like them both. Do you think they have seen the highlights prior to recording ... like reality tv type fake stuff? I hope not, but I can't decide.

FAX
I wondered about them pre-viewing the highlights too. They do seem to know a lot of player names. They don't really add any insightful commentary, but it's an entertaining quick watch.

I don't know if anyone has talked about ThatsGoodSports on Chiefsplanet, but I find that dude, and channel hilarious. I think his name is Brandon Perna. He's so funny that I don't even care that he's a Broncos fan. He pokes fun at everyone, and is realistic in his praise or criticism of each team. His post MNF video was great.

[Reply]
Nickhead 01:38 AM 10-13-2018

[Reply]
thegame214 01:47 AM 10-13-2018
Pat the Punisher is going to light the gaytriots up
[Reply]
Page 1179 of 2693
« First < 17967910791129116911751176117711781179 118011811182118311891229127916792179 > Last »
Up