ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 45 of 189
« First < 354142434445 464748495595145 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>What strains of weed are you currently smoking?
Coochie liquor 06:14 PM 11-07-2014
Since we have a what are you drinking thread, I think we need a what strain are you smoking thread. Hope it's not a Q.

I'll start. I've got 2 kinds currently 1) Cherry Berry, which is a cross between Berry White and Cherry Kush 2) some fire ass Blue Dream. Hard to pick which I like better but leaning towards Cherry Berry. All the Berry White strains I've had are funk!!
[Reply]
pr_capone 12:18 AM 04-21-2015
Originally Posted by Brock:
I went to tgs sunday night. Not the one on grape st. This one was like right off 225. I just happened to be driving by and saw it.

the other new place I went to was on peoria.
Yup, you were at my store! I'm at peoria.

Next question, at peoria... Do you recall who helped you?
[Reply]
Brock 12:24 AM 04-21-2015
Originally Posted by pr_capone:
Yup, you were at my store! I'm at peoria.

Next question, at peoria... Do you recall who helped you?
A real young kid who was on like his 3rd day working there. Really nice. Also, the manager came over and gave me a bunch of reward points because somehow my loyalty card got blanked. He was super cool too.
[Reply]
pr_capone 12:59 AM 04-21-2015
A real young kid who was on like his 3rd day working there. Really nice. Also, the manager came over and gave me a bunch of reward points because somehow my loyalty card got blanked. He was super cool too.
Nice. Hopefully your experience was good and you liked the store. I was likely in the processing room. If you feel inclined, feel free to ask if I'm around next time you come in.

Be sure to check the westward for coupons!
[Reply]
Katipan 05:28 AM 04-21-2015
Originally Posted by Mojo Rising:
Does Colorado charge the same tax on medical as they do on recreational?
Depending on the county, rec tax can swing close to 30%. Med still just 7%.
[Reply]
the Talking Can 08:52 AM 04-21-2015
http://www.hightimes.com/read/winner...bis-cup-denver
[Reply]
Katipan 09:01 AM 04-21-2015
Originally Posted by the Talking Can:
http://www.hightimes.com/read/winner...bis-cup-denver
Big winners were all out of town grows. Not counting Peoples Choice, which while really fun to list on your ad is more a popularity thing than anything else.

All local shops were threatened with prosecution if any of us brought our product to the cup. They even broke down a specific threat if individual budtenders brought our product in with the intention of selling.

They're going to ruin the cup here if they don't start hosting it in a licensed facility. And even then it would take a warehouse bigger than most of us have. And we have 3 growhouses.
[Reply]
Mr. Laz 09:05 AM 04-21-2015
Originally Posted by Katipan:
Depending on the county, rec tax can swing close to 30%. Med still just 7%.
pretty much the way it should be

high on rec
low on med

going forward every state should have it that way
[Reply]
Katipan 09:10 AM 04-21-2015
Originally Posted by Mr. Laz:
pretty much the way it should be

high on rec
low on med

going forward every state should have it that way
We had teachers come in giggling because that day a multi million dollar check was cut for them.

I'm fine with it. It is soooo simple to get a red card. And by the time this is spread across our country, high quality 1/8s will be $10 all day.
[Reply]
BlackHelicopters 10:52 AM 04-21-2015
We had teachers come in giggling because that day a multi million dollar check was cut for them.

I'm fine with it. It is soooo simple to get a red card. And by the time this is spread across our country, high quality 1/8s will be $10 all day.
What is a red card?
[Reply]
Mr. Laz 10:56 AM 04-21-2015
Originally Posted by theelusiveeightrop:
What is a red card?
I'm assuming the the medical marijuana cards in Colorado are red.
[Reply]
Katipan 10:58 AM 04-21-2015
Originally Posted by theelusiveeightrop:
What is a red card?
Your prescription for medical marijuana. It's also purple now but we still call it a red card. :-)

You can say anything... PMS and migraines aren't technically covered. But chronic pain because of either of those two conditions are.

Hi Dr.
Hi, what's the problem today?
I played flag football when I was 16 and hurt my knee.
How often does it hurt?
Everyday.
Here's your red card, go see my girl Kati.
[Reply]
Mr. Laz 11:02 AM 04-21-2015
Your prescription for medical marijuana. It's also purple now but we still call it a red card. :-)

You can say anything... PMS and migraines aren't technically covered. But chronic pain because of either of those two conditions are.

Hi Dr.
Hi, what's the problem today?
I played flag football when I was 16 and hurt my knee.
How often does it hurt?
Everyday.
Here's your red card, go see my girl Kati.
fibromyalgia and SCI etc covered in colorado?
[Reply]
Brock 11:07 AM 04-21-2015
I saw a sign in one of the stores yesterday that advertised red cards for 50 bucks and annual renewal for 15. I'm assuming you can get one with an ingrown toenail diagnosis.
[Reply]
Katipan 11:07 AM 04-21-2015
Originally Posted by Mr. Laz:
fibromyalgia and SCI etc covered in colorado?
Yes if you focus on the joint pain and muscle spasms.

In fact I doubt you'd even have much of an interview if you brought in records.
[Reply]
Katipan 11:10 AM 04-21-2015
I saw a sign in one of the stores yesterday that advertised red cards for 50 bucks and annual renewal for 15. I'm assuming you can get one with an ingrown toenail diagnosis.
That's just the Dr. fees. After application fee, notary fee, and certified mail fee it's about $100 out the door.

And you can shop that day with temporary paperwork.
[Reply]
Page 45 of 189
« First < 354142434445 464748495595145 > Last »
Up