ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 66 of 125
« First < 16566263646566 6768697076116 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>*****The Isaih Pacheco Thread*****
Dante84 04:32 PM 04-30-2022
More to come!

"You alive Isiah?!"

Watch the moment our newest running back got the call ���� pic.twitter.com/lDuOnm0ZsE

— Kansas City Chiefs (@Chiefs) May 2, 2022

[Reply]
Kiimo 11:17 AM 08-24-2022
I have to agree wtih Staylor, just downvoting posts without addressing why is passive aggressive and is pretty much bitchmade
[Reply]
staylor26 11:19 AM 08-24-2022
So again, the run blocking is so terrible that everybody continues to point to one single play to paint a narrative.
[Reply]
JPH83 11:20 AM 08-24-2022
None of us know about any of these guys and won't for awhile. I've no idea why people get wound up about this stuff. One of us sees something, someone disagrees. Well we'll get to see who was right eventually and we've all got the receipts.

I thought from the very little I've seen that he goes down a little easy on contact and his vision isn't great. But he also looks fast and like he can catch. My guess is the cons outweigh the pros and he doesn't make a big impression. But it'll be fun to be wrong and happy for others to say "I told you so".
[Reply]
InChiefsHeaven 08-24-2022, 11:20 AM
This message has been deleted by InChiefsHeaven. Reason: Forget it...I figured it out
staylor26 11:20 AM 08-24-2022
Originally Posted by Kiimosabi:
I have to agree wtih Staylor, just downvoting posts without addressing why is passive aggressive and is pretty much bitchmade
It's not a surprise that the only people that don't see it that way are also bitchmade.
[Reply]
O.city 11:22 AM 08-24-2022
Originally Posted by staylor26:
So again, the run blocking is so terrible that everybody continues to point to one single play to paint a narrative.
It's something that he struggled with in college though. I don't know that feel and vision are something that can really be taught that much, but moreso seems to come with play time.
[Reply]
crispystl 11:22 AM 08-24-2022
Originally Posted by O.city:
What do the 9ers look for in their RB's from a skill standpoint? WE should copy them. They find them every where.
It's the system.
[Reply]
ModSocks 11:24 AM 08-24-2022
Originally Posted by crispystl:
It's the system.
This.
[Reply]
staylor26 11:25 AM 08-24-2022
It's something that he struggled with in college though. I don't know that feel and vision are something that can really be taught that much, but moreso seems to come with play time.
Another person that doesn't understand just how bad Rutgers OL, QB, and offense in general was.

I don't have a problem with people saying that it's a question mark. It's hard to tell what was his fault and what was the result of playing in an abysmal offense on a trash team. It's just too hard to tell when his situation was THAT bad.

My point is that one single play in the preseason does not even come close to answering that question.
[Reply]
TwistedChief 11:26 AM 08-24-2022
Originally Posted by InChiefsHeaven:
I still don't understand how you see who downvoted\upvoted a post...
It's a feature the mods created only for staylor because he got so upset when he received a single downvote once that he threatened to leave CP...forever.
[Reply]
TwistedChief 11:28 AM 08-24-2022
Another person that doesn't understand just how bad Rutgers OL, QB, and offense in general was.

I don't have a problem with people saying that it's a question mark. It's hard to tell what was his fault and what was playing in an abysmal offense on a trash team.

My point is that one single play on the preseason does not even come close to answering that question.
It's a clear question mark. I think we can all leave it at that. Guy has great physical traits but hasn't shown a whole lot to distinguish himself and we're left being really excited about his contact balance after his one flash play against the Bears. Yay.

I'm sure we'll have a lot more to discuss tomorrow evening as a super small sample size elevates to a small sample size.
[Reply]
O.city 11:28 AM 08-24-2022

I don't have a problem with people saying that it's a question mark. It's hard to tell what was his fault and what was playing in an abysmal offense on a trash team.

My point is that one single play on the preseason does not even come close to answering that question.
But playing on shit teams wouldn't necessarily cause those issues. Jamal Charles ran behind shit OL here, could feel and find holes. It's not always the case, but I'd guess there were times they had it blocked up and he ran up the G ass.

One preseason play in and of itself doesn't tell us much. When it's a recurring theme he's had in his time and a knock on him in college, it's another data point.
[Reply]
staylor26 11:32 AM 08-24-2022
But playing on shit teams wouldn't necessarily cause those issues. Jamal Charles ran behind shit OL here, could feel and find holes. It's not always the case, but I'd guess there were times they had it blocked up and he ran up the G ass.

One preseason play in and of itself doesn't tell us much. When it's a recurring theme he's had in his time and a knock on him in college, it's another data point.
It's obvious that you still have no clue just how bad the situation was at Rutgers. I'll just leave it at that.

It's not even comparable to a bad NFL OL.
[Reply]
O.city 11:33 AM 08-24-2022
It's obvious that you still have no clue just how bad the situation was at Rutgers. I'll just leave it at that.

It's not even comparable to a bad NFL OL.
Hey, don't take out your downvote anger on me. You brought that on yourself.
[Reply]
staylor26 11:34 AM 08-24-2022
Hey, don't take out your downvote anger on me. You brought that on yourself.
At least Superturtle and Twisted are actually clever/funny :-)

Your attempts at being funny are exactly what I'd expect from a fucking dentist.
[Reply]
ModSocks 11:34 AM 08-24-2022
Originally Posted by TwistedChief:
It's a clear question mark. I think we can all leave it at that. Guy has great physical traits but hasn't shown a whole lot to distinguish himself and we're left being really excited about his contact balance after his one flash play against the Bears. Yay.

I'm sure we'll have a lot more to discuss tomorrow evening as a super small sample size elevates to a small sample size.
Right.

If we can postulate about all the positives from Josh Williams and Karlaftis, then it should be ok to acknowledge that Pacheco hasn't given us anything to glow about the way the other rookies have.

I understand all the "but but buts". The end result is we haven't seen anything yet from the kid aside from some pass catching ability.
[Reply]
Page 66 of 125
« First < 16566263646566 6768697076116 > Last »
Up