ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 108 of 121
« First < 85898104105106107108 109110111112118 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Derek Carr fucking sucks
staylor26 02:10 PM 12-10-2017
That is all
[Reply]
Red Dawg 09:39 AM 01-12-2023
I don't think Carr is awful and he is a leader but he's had years to prove he was worth the big money and he just hasn't.

If they get Brady I will laugh. He has zero shot to win anything in the AFC.
[Reply]
Radar Chief 09:42 AM 01-12-2023
Originally Posted by TribalElder:
I'm gonna miss Carr being the Raiders QB

he kept them from going anywhere, and as a Chiefs fan I appreciate that
Same, Carr is a turnover pinata. Smack him around a little bit and he coughs them up like candy. It's as predictable as the sunrise.
I once saw him flop to the ground and turtle up for pressure that wasn't even getting to him.
[Reply]
DrunkBassGuitar 09:43 AM 01-12-2023
Originally Posted by Wallcrawler:
Which of these two statements is supposed to refute the fact that Josh McDaniels is a trash head coach?

As said, the towel boys got rings too.

So it must be your position that because he's made a lot of money, he must be good then, right?

Matt Cassel made millions of dollars as the starting quarterback of the Kansas City Chiefs. Do you believe that Matt Cassel was a great quarterback because he was paid millions of dollars? Salary does not equal talent.

There is no way that anyone without a severely addled mind is thinking that Josh McDaniels is going to do anything but embarrass himself further, and plant the Raiders franchise further into the ground.

Fortunately for the AFC West, Mark Davis appears to be just as reeruned as you are.
more money = better than

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=25sSLBvk_M8
[Reply]
FloridaMan88 09:47 AM 01-12-2023
Originally Posted by Wallcrawler:
Which of these two statements is supposed to refute the fact that Josh McDaniels is a trash head coach?

As said, the towel boys got rings too.

So it must be your position that because he's made a lot of money, he must be good then, right?

Matt Cassel made millions of dollars as the starting quarterback of the Kansas City Chiefs. Do you believe that Matt Cassel was a great quarterback because he was paid millions of dollars? Salary does not equal talent.

There is no way that anyone without a severely addled mind is thinking that Josh McDaniels is going to do anything but embarrass himself further, and plant the Raiders franchise further into the ground.

Fortunately for the AFC West, Mark Davis appears to be just as reeruned as you are.
Dumbshit Jettio conveniently leaves out how many Super Bowl rings McDaniels won as OC in New England WITHOUT Tom Brady as his QB.

I count zero.

But he still made millions of $$$ so I guess that alone qualifies him to be a good HC, according to Jettio logic.
[Reply]
lawrenceRaider 09:56 AM 01-12-2023
Originally Posted by Radar Chief:
Same, Carr is a turnover pinata. Smack him around a little bit and he coughs them up like candy. It's as predictable as the sunrise.
I once saw him flop to the ground and turtle up for pressure that wasn't even getting to him.
TBF, dude was playing with broken bones in his back when that happened.
[Reply]
lawrenceRaider 09:59 AM 01-12-2023
Originally Posted by TribalElder:
I'm gonna miss Carr being the Raiders QB

he kept them from going anywhere, and as a Chiefs fan I appreciate that
Raiders trash defenses had more to do with the failures of the Raiders than Carr did. Rodgers and Brady in the rare years they had trash D's like Carr has had his entire career didn't even make the playoffs.
[Reply]
The Franchise 10:17 AM 01-12-2023
Didn’t know he had a no trade clause. Good luck getting the best offer.
[Reply]
FloridaMan88 10:42 AM 01-12-2023
:-)FFF; border:0; border-radius:3px; box-shadow:0 0 1px 0 rgba(0,0,0,0.5),0 1px 10px 0 rgba(0,0,0,0.15); margin: 1px; max-width:540px; min-width:326px; padding:0; width:99.375%; width:-webkit-calc(100% - 2px); width:calc(100% - 2px);">
:-)FFFFFF; line-height:0; padding:0 0; text-align:center; text-decoration:none; width:100%;" target="_blank">
:-)3897f0; font-family:Arial,sans-serif; font-size:14px; font-style:normal; font-weight:550; line-height:18px;">View this post on Instagram

:-)c9c8cd; font-family:Arial,sans-serif; font-size:14px; line-height:17px; margin-bottom:0; margin-top:8px; overflow:hidden; padding:8px 0 7px; text-align:center; text-overflow:ellipsis; white-space:nowrap;">:-)c9c8cd; font-family:Arial,sans-serif; font-size:14px; font-style:normal; font-weight:normal; line-height:17px; text-decoration:none;" target="_blank">A post shared by Derek Carr (@derekcarrqb)

[Reply]
Rainbarrel 11:58 AM 01-12-2023
Derek would have been an improvement on several Chiefs and most Donkey QBs(long list)
[Reply]
lawrenceRaider 12:16 PM 01-12-2023
Originally Posted by The Franchise:
Didn’t know he had a no trade clause. Good luck getting the best offer.
Teams are desperate for a halfway competent QB and will pay to ensure he doesn't hit the open market.

Raiders aren't getting what the Rams paid for Stafford, but they'll get decent comp.
[Reply]
ModSocks 02:00 PM 01-12-2023
Carr is a better Qb than the Raiders are a franchise. Much like Stafford, he's a good talent in a bad organization. I wish him the best somewhere in the NFC.

Carr in SF? Dundundun
[Reply]
BWillie 02:02 PM 01-12-2023
Originally Posted by KCChiefsFan88:
:-)FFF; border:0; border-radius:3px; box-shadow:0 0 1px 0 rgba(0,0,0,0.5),0 1px 10px 0 rgba(0,0,0,0.15); margin: 1px; max-width:540px; min-width:326px; padding:0; width:99.375%; width:-webkit-calc(100% - 2px); width:calc(100% - 2px);">
:-)FFFFFF; line-height:0; padding:0 0; text-align:center; text-decoration:none; width:100%;" target="_blank">
:-)3897f0; font-family:Arial,sans-serif; font-size:14px; font-style:normal; font-weight:550; line-height:18px;">View this post on Instagram

:-)c9c8cd; font-family:Arial,sans-serif; font-size:14px; line-height:17px; margin-bottom:0; margin-top:8px; overflow:hidden; padding:8px 0 7px; text-align:center; text-overflow:ellipsis; white-space:nowrap;">:-)c9c8cd; font-family:Arial,sans-serif; font-size:14px; font-style:normal; font-weight:normal; line-height:17px; text-decoration:none;" target="_blank">A post shared by Derek Carr (@derekcarrqb)

Quitting crying mascara wearing loser.
[Reply]
Eleazar 02:06 PM 01-12-2023
He's a league average QB. A journeyman who would be an upgrade for a QB-poor team but isn't going to win any titles. Since there are always going to be QB-poor teams, I would guess Carr will find work for a number of years yet in the league.

I don't know why he'd want to be traded, though. He could pick a team on the open market and not set them back in draft capital on his way in.

Don't the Raiders have to cut him by Feb 15 IIRC or his numbers become guaranteed for the year?
[Reply]
Eureka 02:14 PM 01-12-2023
Originally Posted by Razaele:
He's a league average QB. A journeyman who would be an upgrade for a QB-poor team but isn't going to win any titles. Since there are always going to be QB-poor teams, I would guess Carr will find work for a number of years yet in the league.

I don't know why he'd want to be traded, though. He could pick a team on the open market and not set them back in draft capital on his way in.

Don't the Raiders have to cut him by Feb 15 IIRC or his numbers become guaranteed for the year?
It guarantees the rest of his 60+ million contract for the next two years and for the team it insures that they get his services and not some other team. Carr still gets to choose his team via his no trade clause.

Carr might not get as much $ as a free agent. It's all a gamble.

I'm guessing the Raiders will get two 2nd rd picks (2023, 2024) for Carr.

Carolina will probably be the landing spot for him.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 02:39 PM 01-12-2023
Originally Posted by Eureka:
It guarantees the rest of his 60+ million contract for the next two years and for the team it insures that they get his services and not some other team. Carr still gets to choose his team via his no trade clause.

Carr might not get as much $ as a free agent. It's all a gamble.

I'm guessing the Raiders will get two 2nd rd picks (2023, 2024) for Carr.

Carolina will probably be the landing spot for him.
If you're Carolina or Atlanta and see that division as eminently winnable, not just now but for the next 3-5 seasons given the state of the division, he should absolutely be an attractive option.

Because whichever of those 2 lands him is going to be the prohibitive favorite, as sad as that is, for the next several seasons.
[Reply]
Page 108 of 121
« First < 85898104105106107108 109110111112118 > Last »
Up