ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 22 of 29
« First < 121819202122 23242526 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>CP Get together? 10/10 Bills game
burt 01:51 PM 05-22-2021
Okay, looks like 10-10 is gonna be the best available day for the most CP'ers. I have decided to have it at a Raytown Park so we don't have you yahoos traipsing through my humble abode. Alcohol IS allowed just no glass bottles. I have it narrowed down to a park less than 7 miles from the stadium, I just need to get one of the 2 reserved. I am going to check them out tomorrow.

I will provide a large cooler(or 2, subject to RSVP's), small grill, name tags, a fairly decent blue tooth speaker and, of course, my world famous chili. I will probably front y'all some all beef dogs and buns as well.

The shelter will cost me and I won't complain. BUT donations, requests, tips(actual advice) and RSVP's would be accepted graciously. No, I won't get you a rib eye!

Doors will open at noon and go to when y'all get the hell out or 20 minutes before kick off. Unless we figure out how to watch the game there in the shelter....

RSVP'ed

Bugeater, KurtCobain, IowaHawkeyeChief +1, ThyKingdomCome15, htismaqe , ChiTown , βearcat(with testicles)

burt , Mrs. burt, Raiderhader, , bevischief,

Hopefuls:

Strongside, crazycoffey, , HayWire, gblowfish.

Bolded = reconfirmed.
[Reply]
Simply Red 08:58 PM 10-09-2021
Good of you guys to get together, love one another.
[Reply]
bevischief 10:30 PM 10-09-2021
Non trying to start anything, masks? Trying to avoid anything ahead of time.
[Reply]
bevischief 10:31 PM 10-09-2021
I really don't care.
[Reply]
Raiderhater 10:42 PM 10-09-2021
I can guarantee I’m not wearing one
[Reply]
007 11:13 PM 10-09-2021
Originally Posted by Raiderhader:
I can guarantee I’m not wearing one

You fucking rebel
[Reply]
bevischief 11:30 PM 10-09-2021
Like I said. I don't care. Just want to have good time.
[Reply]
Bugeater 12:02 AM 10-10-2021
Show up in a mask and I'll ban you from the party.
[Reply]
mcan 02:21 AM 10-10-2021
First post in **ages**. Came here to see if anybody was tailgating at the stadium tomorrow, since the gf and I are thinking about grabbing last minute tickets. Umm.. this sounds like fun tho. Would be good to see ya again, Burt. (And a few others prob still around from the OG days).

Where is this “park”? And what assurances do I have my gf and I won’t wake up in a bathtub of ice missing our kidneys if we show?
[Reply]
HayWire 05:36 AM 10-10-2021
Originally Posted by mcan:
First post in **ages**. Came here to see if anybody was tailgating at the stadium tomorrow, since the gf and I are thinking about grabbing last minute tickets. Umm.. this sounds like fun tho. Would be good to see ya again, Burt. (And a few others prob still around from the OG days).

Where is this “park”? And what assurances do I have my gf and I won’t wake up in a bathtub of ice missing our kidneys if we show?
Not that it's my call but I'm sure it's a more the merrier event. As far as kidneys...you only need one anyways so quit whining.
[Reply]
Raiderhater 07:13 AM 10-10-2021
Originally Posted by 007:
You fucking rebel
It’s the American way.
[Reply]
Raiderhater 07:14 AM 10-10-2021
Originally Posted by HayWire:
Not that it's my call but I'm sure it's a more the merrier event. As far as kidneys...you only need one anyways so quit whining.
Are YOU showing up today?
[Reply]
Bugeater 08:50 AM 10-10-2021
Originally Posted by mcan:

1. Sarah Colman-Livengood Park
https://maps.app.goo.gl/WaqYbanv9Rwa9b5J6

2. No assurances
[Reply]
Bearcat 09:06 AM 10-10-2021
A little strange that βearcat is confirmed and HayWire hopeful.

Are your balls making plans without you again? Yelling from your wife's purse, we're fucking going, goddamnit!
[Reply]
KurtCobain 09:34 AM 10-10-2021
Originally Posted by bevischief:
Non trying to start anything, masks? Trying to avoid anything ahead of time.
I'll be the guy in the Jason Mask. Doesn't really help with Covid, it's more of a fashion choice.
[Reply]
burt 09:59 AM 10-10-2021
Surprise!! I am early!!#!

Sent from my LM-X410(FG) using Tapatalk
[Reply]
Page 22 of 29
« First < 121819202122 23242526 > Last »
Up