ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 395 of 435
« First < 295345385391392393394395 396397398399405 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Frank Clark fucking sucks
RealSNR 02:33 PM 09-15-2019
Guy has done NOTHING in two games. Barely any pressures to speak of against trash OTs.

Yeah, I'm in bitchy gameday mode. Don't care. I'm tired of paying out the ass for defensive players who don't make plays.

At least Justin Houston could dominate against bad teams after we paid him.
[Reply]
TEX 05:20 PM 10-16-2022
Originally Posted by ShowtimeSBMVP:
Frank is playing a great game
Twisted called it. 👍
[Reply]
Fish 06:04 PM 10-16-2022
Go watch Clark on that last Bills TD. That's what infuriates me about him. This was directly after he made a good play in the backfield.
[Reply]
TwistedChief 06:06 PM 10-16-2022
Originally Posted by TEX:
Twisted called it. 👍
I don't know, man. I thought Clark definitely had his moments in this one. And had a big holding call not called.

He may or may not fucking suck but he's shown up in a positive way the last couple weeks.
[Reply]
Megatron96 06:07 PM 10-16-2022
Originally Posted by Fish:
Go watch Clark on that last Bills TD. That's what infuriates me about him. This was directly after he made a good play in the backfield.
He was playing contain. It's kind of obvious. Don't know why Spags called it that way, but I haven't seen a better angle of the field to comment on the call itself, but Frank was never rushing on that snap, he was just keeping his eyes on Allen. Making sure he didn't run out to his side.
[Reply]
ThaVirus 06:09 PM 10-16-2022
It's such a noticeable difference watching this dude and Von Miller.

That's what Clark is supposed to be for us and he's nothing like it.
[Reply]
PHOG 06:23 PM 10-16-2022
Originally Posted by ThaVirus:

Amen
[Reply]
NJChiefsFan 06:27 PM 10-16-2022

Unfortunately we are beyond if he is living up to the contract. At this point it's basically just us hoping he can be better than he was last year.
[Reply]
RunKC 06:29 PM 10-16-2022

Dude what? Von Miller is a generational player. He’s probably the best pass rusher of the last 10 years.

Frank Clark was never him and was never going to he him
[Reply]
KCUnited 06:40 PM 10-16-2022
Crohn his ass

Seriously though, he definitely played better today
[Reply]
CasselGotPeedOn 07:03 PM 10-16-2022

You seriously thought we'd get Von Miller type production from Clark? :-) You need to adjust your lofty expectations.
[Reply]
Rain Man 07:04 PM 10-16-2022
I'm at the point where I want Danna or Dunlap to get most of his snaps. He just dances around out there and doesn't want to have any type of contact. You can't have a defensive end who fears contact.
[Reply]
ThaVirus 07:07 PM 10-16-2022
Originally Posted by RunKC:
Dude what? Von Miller is a generational player. He’s probably the best pass rusher of the last 10 years.

Frank Clark was never him and was never going to he him

Originally Posted by CasselGotPeedOn:
You seriously thought we'd get Von Miller type production from Clark? :-) You need to adjust your lofty expectations.

He's our premier edge pass rusher who we traded high picks for and signed to a massive contract.

Uhh.. yeah, I think we should be getting a Von Milleresque presence out of him.

Not to mention the fact that Miller is 33, well past his prime. Dude isn't even playing entire games at this point. Meanwhile, Clark is in his prime, tanking a shit ton of our cap space so he can have 1 TFL and we say "wow, he actually played pretty well today!"
[Reply]
ThaVirus 07:08 PM 10-16-2022
I didn't think we would, for the record.

Anyone who's watched this turd suit up for the last two years knows better lol
[Reply]
Rain Man 07:08 PM 10-16-2022
Originally Posted by CasselGotPeedOn:
In his three years prior to coming to Kansas City, he averaged 10.7 sacks per year for the Seahawks. During those same three years (2016 through 2018), Von Miller averaged 12.7. So the comparison in terms of pass rushing expectations isn't that far off.
[Reply]
CasselGotPeedOn 07:11 PM 10-16-2022
Von Miller is a HOF'er. If you expected Frank Clark to match that type of production, that's on you. And that's not even me defending the guy, I think he's been mostly shit since he's been here. I'm pretty sure even DJLN would agree....
[Reply]
Page 395 of 435
« First < 295345385391392393394395 396397398399405 > Last »
Up