ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 138 of 435
« First < 3888128134135136137138 139140141142148188238 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Frank Clark fucking sucks
RealSNR 02:33 PM 09-15-2019
Guy has done NOTHING in two games. Barely any pressures to speak of against trash OTs.

Yeah, I'm in bitchy gameday mode. Don't care. I'm tired of paying out the ass for defensive players who don't make plays.

At least Justin Houston could dominate against bad teams after we paid him.
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 05:03 PM 11-10-2019
Originally Posted by PAChiefsGuy:
Yeah I'm sure next year he will get 20 sacks cause he isnt injured. **** off
20 sacks isn’t fucking realistic for anyone obviously but to see him play the same way that he previously did? That’d be a major shot in the arm.

These are things you wouldn’t understand though because you can’t see anything beyond a box score in all likelihood.
[Reply]
dlphg9 05:13 PM 11-10-2019
Well at least now we get to hear the "he's injured" excuse which I guess is better than the "hes being doubled every play" excuse.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 08:26 PM 11-10-2019
Originally Posted by dlphg9:
Well at least now we get to hear the "he's injured" excuse which I guess is better than the "hes being doubled every play" excuse.
With the occasional "we traded for him for January" thrown in and the even more incredible "well NOBODY thought he'd be this bad..."

As though that somehow makes it better.

It's amazing how quickly the bar got lowered for the "potential DPOY". He pretty much just needs to not play like his shoelaces are tied together and Staylor, Megatron, Run and others would have sang his praises.

And the piece of shit can't even manage THAT.

The guy just fucking sucks.
[Reply]
rabblerouser 08:27 PM 11-10-2019
Originally Posted by PHOG:
No, Frank Clark DOESN'T suck, his contract might,,,but thats still up in the air.
Doesn't matter - with Ogbah done for the year, he's as good as we've got. Need Jones to play outside with Pennel inside.

If Reid will activate him, that is...
[Reply]
KC Hawks 08:31 PM 11-10-2019
Who is a better player, Frank Clark or Breeland Speaks?
[Reply]
rabblerouser 08:32 PM 11-10-2019
Originally Posted by KC Hawks:
Who is a better player, Frank Clark or Breeland Speaks?
Breeland Speaks is an NFL player?
[Reply]
mcaj22 08:32 PM 11-10-2019
also missing the "needs a season to learn Spags system" excuse.
[Reply]
-King- 08:34 PM 11-10-2019
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
With the occasional "we traded for him for January" thrown in and the even more incredible "well NOBODY thought he'd be this bad..."

As though that somehow makes it better.

It's amazing how quickly the bar got lowered for the "potential DPOY". He pretty much just needs to not play like his shoelaces are tied together and Staylor, Megatron, Run and others would have sang his praises.

And the piece of shit can't even manage THAT.

The guy just fucking sucks.
At least we're past the ITS HOT IN JACKSONVILLE excuse

Baby steps
[Reply]
-King- 08:36 PM 11-10-2019
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19:
You’re a moron.

He doesn’t even play with the same rush plan as he did in previous years. He’s OBVIOUSLY injured.

If you wanna disagree with the move, cool, fine, but don’t act like you know he isn’t injured when he clearly is.
What's injured?
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 08:38 PM 11-10-2019
Originally Posted by -King-:
At least we're past the ITS HOT IN JACKSONVILLE excuse

Baby steps
HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Jesus Christ, I forgot about that one.

Fuck me that was funny. Hey, and he ALMOST made a play on a screen pass in that game as well.

The Frank Clark ball washers have been pathetic.
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 08:40 PM 11-10-2019
This has truly been a horrible fucking trade. And you can't tell me that Veach and Spags had no idea that Clark's physical condition was pure dog shit.
Veach is paid to know all the angles, and right now he's running neck and neck with Reid in the Worthless Jackass potato sack race. I'll throw a Chiefs GM out on his ass without thinking twice.
[Reply]
IowaHawkeyeChief 08:43 PM 11-10-2019
Weird, I didn't see Frank Clark miss tackling Henry up the middle, or not cover on the first long pass, or fail to cover on the last drive despite getting some pressure...

Did Frank Clark fumble for at least a 10 point swing?

Oh, was he long snapping in place of Winchester?

Maybe it was the dropped pick, where he avoided the cut block and almost housed it...
[Reply]
rabblerouser 08:48 PM 11-10-2019
Originally Posted by IowaHawkeyeChief:
Weird, I didn't see Frank Clark miss tackling Henry up the middle, or not cover on the first long pass, or fail to cover on the last drive despite getting some pressure...

Maybe it was the dropped pick, where he avoided the cut block and almost housed it...
Right. It was Frank Clark's fault Andy Reid called a screen to Blake Fucking Bell on 3rd and 2 when the Tits had zero timeouts...
[Reply]
-King- 08:49 PM 11-10-2019
Originally Posted by IowaHawkeyeChief:

Yeah, I don't remember him doing much either. Exactly what we need from our $105 million dollar DE that we traded a 1st and 2nd round pick for.

:-) I can't believe you thought this was a good defense of him. That just because he didn't make any of the big mistakes that means his performance is ok.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 08:51 PM 11-10-2019

Frank Clark told me he’s been dealing with a pinched nerve since training camp. Couldn’t feel two of his fingers. “I’ve been playing timid.”

— Sam McDowell (@SamMcDowell11) November 10, 2019

[Reply]
Page 138 of 435
« First < 3888128134135136137138 139140141142148188238 > Last »
Up