ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 42 of 112
« First < 323839404142 434445465292 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>***Official 2023-2024 NBA Thread***
dirk digler 04:43 PM 10-24-2023
Can't believe the NBA Season is starting tonight. Way to early but here we go.

Lakers vs Nuggets: 6:30PM

Suns vs Warriors: 9PM

Both on TNT
[Reply]
KC_Connection 03:08 PM 03-06-2024
Originally Posted by staylor26:
I didn't say you brought Lebron up in that thread.

I said you "started your shit before Clay".

Just like Lebron, you can't actually read :-)
https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/show...7401&page=2666

And the page reference if anyone wants to see how it actually went down in full. Reading it again, I had forgotten how triggered you got over the idea that LeBron had passed MJ though I don't know why that would surprise anyone.
[Reply]
staylor26 03:12 PM 03-06-2024
More lies.

You're a fucking weirdo.
[Reply]
KC_Connection 03:13 PM 03-06-2024
Originally Posted by staylor26:
More lies.

You're a ****ing weirdo.
You're the guy who has been trying to discredit one player's successes for almost two decades solely because he's a threat to MJ's legacy. If we're talking weird, I think that takes the cake.
[Reply]
staylor26 03:15 PM 03-06-2024
Originally Posted by KC_Connection:
You're the guy who has been trying to discredit one player's successes for almost two decades solely because he's a threat to MJ's legacy. If we're talking weird, I think that takes the cake.

This is all projection. I have no reason to be insecure about MJ's legacy. He's the consensus GOAT.

You on ther other hand...
[Reply]
Coogs 03:38 PM 03-06-2024

The greatest to ever do it. Never forget it.
Dean Wade 4th quarter last night. Cavs down 22. Just under 9 minutes to go.

20 points
5-5 on 3’s
7-7 overall
Cavs win

Just sayin’
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 03:50 PM 03-06-2024
Ken Pom Connection has to be autistic
[Reply]
KC_Connection 03:55 PM 03-06-2024
Originally Posted by Pasta Little Brioni:
Ken Pom Connection has to be autistic
Well, at least you're aren't (falsely) calling me a t-shirt KU fan anymore.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 03:57 PM 03-06-2024
Well, at least you're aren't (falsely) calling me a t-shirt KU fan anymore.
That's Paco
[Reply]
tyecopeland 04:46 PM 03-06-2024
Also, that isn't bait. That is setting out the continued accomplishments of the greatest basketball player we've ever seen and one of the greatest athletes we've ever seen. Many would and should be interested.

If it wasn't for that, this thread would also be dead until the playoffs anyway.
Maybe if you hadn't run a ton of people off of multiple years of the nba threads due to you beating your dead horse they wouldn't be dead.
[Reply]
KC_Connection 05:06 PM 03-06-2024
Originally Posted by tyecopeland:
Maybe if you hadn't run a ton of people off of multiple years of the nba threads due to you beating your dead horse they wouldn't be dead.
As one of the few people here who actually regularly watches NBA regular season games (and is a STH to a NBA team), the regular season for the most part generally just isn't all that interesting and doesn't create all that much discussion. It's always been that way, hence the NBA's attempt to get people more interested with the in-season tournament.
[Reply]
Kramerica 05:55 PM 03-06-2024
Just start a LeBron thread and post away. No need to crap up a general NBA thread every year for a guy whose team won't be relevant in the postseason.
[Reply]
KC_Connection 05:58 PM 03-06-2024
Originally Posted by Kramerica:
Just start a LeBron thread and post away. No need to crap up a general NBA thread every year for a guy whose team won't be relevant in the postseason.
FYI, LeBron made the WCF out of the play-in last year. Everything he does is always relevant.
[Reply]
Kramerica 06:04 PM 03-06-2024
Yeah, and he didn't win a single game in the series.
[Reply]
tyecopeland 06:05 PM 03-06-2024
As one of the few people here who actually regularly watches NBA regular season games (and is a STH to a NBA team), the regular season for the most part generally just isn't all that interesting and doesn't create all that much discussion. It's always been that way, hence the NBA's attempt to get people more interested with the in-season tournament.
If a thread dies, it dies. But I'm far from the only one to state my desires to limit lebron talk and I'm not the only one who has mostly avoided the thread due to your spamming lebron. But whatever, I'm out again. Have fun with your mission. I'm sure it will eventually make a difference.
[Reply]
KC_Connection 06:07 PM 03-06-2024
Originally Posted by Kramerica:
Yeah, and he didn't win a single game in the series.
So? Is making the WCF not relevant now?
[Reply]
Page 42 of 112
« First < 323839404142 434445465292 > Last »
Up