ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 26 of 72
« First < 162223242526 2728293036 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>The race for the #1 seed in the AFC
BossChief 03:21 PM 11-06-2022
With Buffalo losing to NY today, if we beat Tennessee tonight we will be tied for 1st place in the AFC but Buffalo owns the head to head tiebreaker.

It’s going to be interesting to see the energy KC comes out with tonight.
[Reply]
New World Order 01:34 PM 11-29-2022
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
if mahomes sits he loses the MVP most likely...especially since i'm expecting a downtick in his numbers coming, due to the weak opponents

will be interesting
If kc is the 1 seed then he will win the mvp
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 01:35 PM 11-29-2022
Originally Posted by New World Order:
If kc is the 1 seed then he will win the mvp
the voters will easily give it to allen if he has 3 more TD
[Reply]
tredadda 01:38 PM 11-29-2022
the voters will easily give it to allen if he has 3 more TD
Considering how desperately they want to give it to anyone but Mahomes I can see that happening.
[Reply]
TomBarndtsTwin 01:39 PM 11-29-2022
yeah, it will likely go to Hurts or Allen.

If Allen gets anywhere close to Mahomes numbers to close out the regular season, all we'll hear about is how he overcame a substantial elbow injury to play at an MVP level and lead the Bills to a division title . . . . . .
[Reply]
rydogg58 01:45 PM 11-29-2022
Originally Posted by Bearcat:
Yeah, if this is a legit place to look (slightly out dated at the moment).. heros, every one of them.

But does that take into account the case of the sniffles that ran rampant through the bills locker room this past week? I heard from another poster on here that it was so bad they had to get 3 boxes of kleenexes. True warriors, that whole team.
[Reply]
JustDíqLix 01:49 PM 11-29-2022
:-)

you won by a **** hair last time and we didn't have our best LB on the field, CEH was still burning carries, Toney was in NY

you aren't the better team...and health is a talent
I disagree with your assessment of that game.

Bills had more yards, more first downs, less sacks allowed, less punts, less turnovers, and a higher time of possession.

The Bills won nearly every facet of that game, including the score.

I also don’t think Toney is anything to write home about.
[Reply]
JustDíqLix 01:55 PM 11-29-2022
Originally Posted by RaidersOftheCellar:
Could be, but what have they done to prove that to you?
They havent lost a game yet when they’ve had the whole roster.
And they beat the Chiefs. In their house. Convincingly.

I am not saying the Bills as they are today, with all the injuries and Allen’s arm, is the best team.

I’m saying when fully healthy, the Bills are the best team in the NFL.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 02:00 PM 11-29-2022
Originally Posted by Just:13:
I also don’t think Toney is anything to write home about.
:-):-):-)

he was enough to win that game by himself
[Reply]
htismaqe 02:00 PM 11-29-2022

I am not saying the Bills as they are today, with all the injuries and Allen’s arm, is the best team.

So basically they're the best team in the NFL in a fucking fantasy world where injuries don't happen.

Patrick Mahomes missed 4 entire games in 2019 and won a Super Bowl. Your excuses don't fly diklix.
[Reply]
TomBarndtsTwin 02:10 PM 11-29-2022

Imagine how different history would be and all the different teams that could have won the Super Bowl if it always turned out like this . . . . . . .

Wise man once said 'the BEST ability is availability'.
[Reply]
O.city 02:11 PM 11-29-2022
Convincingly?

I mean, they had to have a 4th quarter drive to take the lead and then interception on the last drive.

I think you're a fucking idiot.
[Reply]
tredadda 02:11 PM 11-29-2022

Mahomes throws the ball away vs his silly INT allowing KC to get 3 early and Butker coming back from injury and missing a chip shot (for him) 40ish yard FG and Buffalo loses that game. Buffalo won by four against a KC team starting a rookie 4th and 7th round CB. Way to win convincingly. Also they beat KC more convincingly in the regular season last year, but we see how that turned out when it mattered. Or was “injuries” the reason why they lost that game too?
[Reply]
Mr. Plow 02:18 PM 11-29-2022
This is why nobody takes you seriously. You think this is "convincingly" winning.

Rushing: Buf +57 yards
Passing: KC +1 yard
Total: Buf +56 yards
TOP: Buf +2:56

In reality, it was a tight game the Chiefs could have easily won. Mahomes doesn't play his best, we have next to no rushing, and we still should have won the game. It was a 10-10 game at halftime. 17-17 at end of 3rd. It took a bad Mahomes throw for an INT to seal the game.
[Reply]
JustDíqLix 02:20 PM 11-29-2022
Originally Posted by Mr. Plow:
This is why nobody takes you seriously. You think this is "convincingly" winning.

Rushing: Buf +57 yards
Passing: KC +1 yard
Total: Buf +56 yards
TOP: Buf +2:56

In reality, it was a tight game the Chiefs could have easily won. Mahomes doesn't play his best, we have next to no rushing, and we still should have won the game. It was a 10-10 game at halftime. 17-17 at end of 3rd. It took a bad Mahomes throw for an INT to seal the game.
Bills had more yards, more first downs, less sacks allowed, less punts, less turnovers, and a higher time of possession.

In my opinion, that’s pretty convincingly. I’m not saying it was a blowout. Just a clear better team.
[Reply]
Mr. Plow 02:21 PM 11-29-2022

In my opinion, that’s pretty convincingly. I’m not saying it was a blowout. Just a clear better team.
:-)
[Reply]
Page 26 of 72
« First < 162223242526 2728293036 > Last »
Up