ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 15 of 72
« First < 51112131415 161718192565 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>The race for the #1 seed in the AFC
BossChief 03:21 PM 11-06-2022
With Buffalo losing to NY today, if we beat Tennessee tonight we will be tied for 1st place in the AFC but Buffalo owns the head to head tiebreaker.

It’s going to be interesting to see the energy KC comes out with tonight.
[Reply]
tredadda 10:51 AM 11-22-2022
Originally Posted by staylor26:
It's weird because they're still saying that he's not actually in the protocol, just that he's still being evaluated.

They seem desperate to put him back out there and I really don't understand why.

This is a wasted season. I get that they don't want to accept that because "fuck them picks" and they have a small window, but they need to accept defeat at this point and go all-in again next year.
They played Kupp in a game that was already decided and got him injured. Don’t hold it past McVay to try and play Stafford in spite of their season essentially being over. They are better off giving up on this season and letting Stafford get healthy while playing for draft position (for whenever they get to pick).
[Reply]
staylor26 10:53 AM 11-22-2022
Originally Posted by tredadda:
They played Kupp in a game that was already decided and got him injured. Don’t hold it past McVay to try and play Stafford in spite of their season essentially being over. They are better off giving up on this season and letting Stafford get healthy while playing for draft position (for whenever they get to pick).
Well he entered protocol yesterday, so considering he just got out of protocol on Friday, I highly doubt he's playing. They aren't going to fuck around after the Tua ordeal.
[Reply]
tredadda 10:54 AM 11-22-2022
Originally Posted by KChiefs1:
Oh my! Buffalo at Tennessee. That would be a dream scenario for KC.
[Reply]
tredadda 10:55 AM 11-22-2022
Originally Posted by staylor26:
Well he entered protocol yesterday, so considering he just got out of protocol on Friday, I highly doubt he's playing. They aren't going to fuck around after the Tua ordeal.
Very true.
[Reply]
kepp 10:56 AM 11-22-2022
Originally Posted by tredadda:
Oh my! Buffalo at Tennessee. That would be a dream scenario for KC.
Please, please, please. Henry would steamroll them all day.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 11:07 AM 11-22-2022
tennessee would harrass josh and camp everything under 20, knowing his arm is dead

one and done
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 11:10 AM 11-22-2022
Originally Posted by Jeff.Fisher:
League circles say Kelce does pretty well when he's not playing the titans.
averages 8 catches for 82 yards with mahomes against the titans in his career

you were saying?

https://www.pro-football-reference.c...og/?opp_id=oti
[Reply]
RunKC 11:15 AM 11-22-2022
Feel like there’s a strong chance of a SB rematch. 49ers and/or Bucs are better than Philly and Minnesota
[Reply]
tredadda 11:20 AM 11-22-2022
Originally Posted by RunKC:
Feel like there’s a strong chance of a SB rematch. 49ers and/or Bucs are better than Philly and Minnesota
Would love to see the Bucs knocked off. Plus would love to see Philly. It would be the Andy Bowl and each side would have a Kelce that Andy was there for when they were drafted.
[Reply]
tredadda 11:20 AM 11-22-2022
Originally Posted by RunKC:
Would love to see the Bucs knocked off. Plus would love to see Philly. It would be the Andy Bowl and each side would have a Kelce that Andy was there for when they were drafted.
[Reply]
Jeff.Fisher 11:23 AM 11-22-2022
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
averages 8 catches for 82 yards with mahomes against the titans in his career

you were saying?

https://www.pro-football-reference.c...og/?opp_id=oti
Yes all in the first quarter, after that the titans do pretty well shutting him down or knocking him out of the game while mariota threw td's to himself. (Forward progress, who was the ref in that one?)
[Reply]
tredadda 11:28 AM 11-22-2022
Yes all in the first quarter, after that the titans do pretty well shutting him down or knocking him out of the game while mariota threw td's to himself. (Forward progress, who was the ref in that one?)
How did they do in the 2019 AFCCG when KC had a real QB?
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 11:32 AM 11-22-2022
no one cares about the alex smith era

in the mahomes era, kelce owns you
[Reply]
RaidersOftheCellar 05:45 PM 11-22-2022
Good morning chef fans. Congrats on your win vs the bolts. Looked like they had you till the end but somehow patches pulled it off. League circles say Kelce does pretty well when he's not playing the titans.

With the chefs cupcake schedule I would be surprised if you guys don't secure the #1 spot and the bye week. Patches is gonna need it if the chefs draw the Titans in the divisional round. I really hope to see you guys again with a decent quarterback this time. (Shoulda beat the chefs with Malik handing the ball off 90 times)
Actually, KC should've beaten the Titans much more comfortably. They doubled their yardage. And most of the Titans' yards came on a couple flukey plays.
[Reply]
Jeff.Fisher 06:27 PM 11-22-2022
Originally Posted by RaidersOftheCellar:
Actually, KC should've beaten the Titans much more comfortably. They doubled their yardage. And most of the Titans' yards came on a couple flukey plays.
I think we all agree with the league circles that Malik Willis is not a NFL ready quarterback.
So I agree the chefs should have beaten the titans by double digits. The fact they didn't proves what league circles have been saying for years... the Titans are too physical for the chefs. Finesse teams have a hard time with the physical teams per league circles
[Reply]
RaidersOftheCellar 06:38 PM 11-22-2022
I think we all agree with the league circles that Malik Willis is not a NFL ready quarterback.
So I agree the chefs should have beaten the titans by double digits. The fact they didn't proves what league circles have been saying for years... the Titans are too physical for the chefs. Finesse teams have a hard time with the physical teams per league circles
Not when it matters (according to league circles, anyway).

Bet you were feeling good coming into Arrowhead in 2019, after notching that big regular season W in Nashville, eh?
[Reply]
Page 15 of 72
« First < 51112131415 161718192565 > Last »
Up